DeletedUser

Hard Deficit Disorder

:icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised:

pacman loves you all

Hey Buddy.

Can I get one with Angels On each side, then in the middle

WarSon
W38

Is this a noob question but how the hell does he know all my details?

ON topic:

Could you please stretch my current Siggy to a decent size and Add my Name and Tribe to it somehow, not fussed on Colors/Styles (go crazy with it.)

rbh135

Is this a noob question but how the hell does he know all my details?

ON topic:

Could you please stretch my current Siggy to a decent size and Add my Name and Tribe to it somehow, not fussed on Colors/Styles (go crazy with it.)
no
he closed this
plus no one can edit your own sig except for the original sig maker that still has the file ;o

DeletedUser

no
he closed this
plus no one can edit your own sig except for the original sig maker that still has the file ;o

You could steal it.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/signaturepics/sigpic80244_2.gif

Put the URL in with photo bucket for example and then resize it there. Through the resize there hates me so I use that smart resize when I do. If I didn't unistall fire fox I could use fire fox to add it to my computer from these forums and then use GIMP to stretch it and then upload it from my computer stretched onto photobucket.

Opera won't let me take pictures and add them to my computer =(

DeletedUser

no
he closed this

Never closed it, i went on vacation and I believe i left you in charge RBH to keep the spam out... which you didnt do :p

rbh135

You could steal it.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/signaturepics/sigpic80244_2.gif

Put the URL in with photo bucket for example and then resize it there. Through the resize there hates me so I use that smart resize when I do. If I didn't unistall fire fox I could use fire fox to add it to my computer from these forums and then use GIMP to stretch it and then upload it from my computer stretched onto photobucket.

Opera won't let me take pictures and add them to my computer =(
Why would I want to do that :\

Never closed it, i went on vacation and I believe i left you in charge RBH to keep the spam out... which you didnt do :p
You simply told me to try not to spam much. I told you don't count on it :p

DeletedUser

hey G.C.,
i really need a new Sig if u still make them .
will i want one with my name on it and a pic of The Joker on it and "Why So Serious" in it too, if u can make it Spoiler siz that will be great!