General chat

BloodWolf14

Reaction score
So, I heard MEA/MEA3 has declared war on Who?/HIV? Can we get an official war topic for that one? I wonder why MEA thinks they can beat them. Get a little propaganda going people come on!

Omni-Man

Reaction score
I dont see othere way for them to fight WHO/HIV. If they attack AD they would be in very bad stop possition as WHO/HIV would attack them anyway.

BloodWolf14

Reaction score
I dont see othere way for them to fight WHO/HIV. If they attack AD they would be in very bad stop possition as WHO/HIV would attack them anyway.
That's very true. I've said already this world already feels like a west vs east with how Who? has recruited. I suppose HIV has joined their side now.

Basically the only outcome I see so far is HIV/WHO?/WHO?2 vs AD/MEA/NOC (?)/Farm (?) and whoever belongs to those tribes.

I expect quite a few member changes and merges before anything like that will be realised though.

But should make for an interesting endgame I think.

BloodWolf14

Reaction score
Update on MEA/Who? war: badbaybob looks to be almost the only player that has actually kept a nobled village? MVP already

Omni-Man

Reaction score
Update on MEA/Who? war: badbaybob looks to be almost the only player that has actually kept a nobled village? MVP already
you mean update on MEA/Omni-man war?
Maybe the fetish on us will stop when other players join FL.
We are developing a kink on Krampus tho.

BloodWolf14

Reaction score
you mean update on MEA/Omni-man war?
Maybe the fetish on us will stop when other players join FL.
We are developing a kink on Krampus tho.
I'm just going off whatever I see on twstats. Untill either side decides to keep us posted here idk what's really going on XD

And if it's MEA vs you, doesn't that say smth about Who?/HIV performace overall? :eek:

BloodWolf14

Reaction score
I bet they will :p

I've only seen some occasional recaps on twstats sadly. It doesn't really seem like there's a war going on to the outside world :)

Omni-Man

Reaction score
I'm just going off whatever I see on twstats. Untill either side decides to keep us posted here idk what's really going on XD

And if it's MEA vs you, doesn't that say smth about Who?/HIV performace overall? :eek:
We are the only one close but will see if WHO? want to come to the fun in the future