Generated World Maps (Dominance, Top Tribes) - W13

• Thread starter DeletedUser3508
  • Start date

DeletedUser3508

Dominance Map:
wv.aspx

Generation Rules:
  • A tribe needs more than 1,000,000 points in their dominant continent to be on this map.
  • The percent represents the percentage of total points of the continent that particular tribe has. So 100% means the tribe has complete domination.
  • The tribe tag in smaller text is the #2 tribe in that continent. (By popular request). These tribes do not get drawn unless they are a dominant tribe in another continent.
  • Tribes are grouped by families when applicable

Top 20 Tribes Map:
wv.aspx

Generation Rules:
  • Tribes are grouped by families when applicable
  • Top 20 is recalculated depending on groupings provided below.

wv.aspx

[Please update my family listing by formating the change using this format: Family Name,Tribe Tag #1,Tribe Tag #2,Tribe Tag #3,Tribe Tag #N]

Animations of last 5 days: (4 second pause)
Dominance 5 Day Animation
Top Tribes 5 Day Animation

[These maps get generated once per day at 12 midnight. The images will update automatically.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Gicusan

Very good maps. Thanks. I would rather have Flux white but it is not a must if it is hard for you.

DeletedUser

Tyrsis, you are so The Man. Anybody threatens you, all of W13 will send support just to keep you alive - and I'll be the first to do so!

DeletedUser

Wohooo, Tyrsis! I have't seen you around for aaaaaages :icon_sad:

Really nice map anyways, like always =)

DeletedUser

Nice map!

For the future, TEF family and Own family seem to be "married" as Trinity family, with all TR|_ tags (in _ you fill the blank). So... I'd see whatever is TEF-_ or TR|_ in the map as roughly the same thing.

Adding in the format asked by Tyrsis:

Trinity, TR|X, TR|P, TR|13, TR|14, TR|!, TR|-12, TR|23, TR|A, TR|KD, TR|S, TR|H

xxRevenantsxx

Tyrsis, you are so The Man. Anybody threatens you, all of W13 will send support just to keep you alive - and I'll be the first to do so!

LOL...Ohhhhh No we agree....Thanks for your time in making these maps it is phenomenal.

DeletedUser

just a few things that i noticed

Saga and BYND-U are one family. (BYND-U, Saga-1, Saga-2, SAGA-X)

GR-WAR is a family (GR-WAR, GRWAR2, GRWAR3, GRWAR4, GRWAR@)

NoName is a family (NoName and NoNameA)

=SB= is a family (=SB= and =SB2=)

-CIV1- is a family (-CIV1-, -CIV2-, -CIV3-, and -CIV4-)

thats all i've noticed so far.

DeletedUser

Wow, I knew SFA had a strong hold on their continent, but I didn't know it was that much. They have the strongest control over their continent, with 77%, which can be explained since they haven't expanded heavily into other continents. Also, my tribe filled in the giant gap running through the middle of our K nicely.

DeletedUser

[Please update my groupings lists by giving family lists in the following format: Family Name,Tribe Tag #1,Tribe Tag #2,Tribe Tag #3,... etc ...]

Saga, BYND-U, Saga-1, Saga-2, SAGA-X

GR-WAR, GR-WAR, GRWAR2, GRWAR3, GRWAR4, GRWAR@

NoName, NoName, NoNameA

=SB=, =SB=, =SB2=

-CIV1-, -CIV1-, -CIV2-, -CIV3-, -CIV4-

Beyond, Beyond, BYND-A

-DOGS-, -DOGS-, V-Dogs

DeletedUser

Wow, I knew SFA had a strong hold on their continent, but I didn't know it was that much. They have the strongest control over their continent, with 77%, which can be explained since they haven't expanded heavily into other continents. Also, my tribe filled in the giant gap running through the middle of our K nicely.

just wait a few days and then look at the GR-WAR family. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

You better do something amazing in those next few days, because from what I see, you hold 30% of your main continent.

DeletedUser

You better do something amazing in those next few days, because from what I see, you hold 30% of your main continent.

2 things;

1. that doesn't have our family tribes in it, it only has our main tribe.

2. believe me, we will :icon_twisted: