Generated World Maps (Dominance, Top Tribes)

DeletedUser20277

can anyone host a copy of the latest map for me please?

It's blocked for me :S

DeletedUser3508

Greetings all,

I'm sorry to inform everyone that I will no longer be updating the auto-generating maps. Due to problems I've had with certain in-game policies that have to do with the punishment of a player who I thought should be banned permanently from the game due to cheating, who instead is allowed to continue playing, I can not in good conscious continue to provide this service.

I can not go into any more details, and this message might be deleted as well.

I will keep it short and sweet though. Please do not fill my inbox asking how I created the maps. It is a customize application that created them. I won't be providing the source code. The maps will disappear tonight, so if you would like to save a copy of them, you should save them manually now.

I hope you enjoyed the maps I've made available to you all for the past 4 months. And good luck to all.

Thanks,
Tyrsis

(NOTE: I hope the admins don't feel the need to delete this message. I feel I have the right to tell everyone who viewed my maps at my reasoning behind removing them instead of answering 100s of private messages about the reason.)

DeletedUser

well thanks for the maps, your maps were of top quality and i wil miss them:(

TheCloakedDruid

Boo the admins! :p

Shame to see your maps go Tyrsis. They were awesome.

DeletedUser

Dang cheaters, they need to be weeded out, not allowed to still play and drive away honest players.

DeletedUser

:icon_evil:
That sucks!
Tell us who the cheat is then we will rim him and it will all be fair again! :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
just as i started using them daily to check out my tribes progress too:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Yes, I relied on the maps daily. Too bad I could not have them in my tribe forum only ><

That was a hell of a good thing for the TW community. The maps will be missed.

DeletedUser

Tyrsis, I do not know if you are going to come back through these, but I just have a question to ask you about the programming of it. I am in college, mainly in a major for computer programming, and I think I might be able to re-create these in my own way if I get a nudge in the right direction. You said that your conscience wouldn't let you keep the maps up, and I know that you probably wouldn't want me to just take the code from you, with your permission, and just post that.

I am thinking that if I can get the understanding of the concepts and the language used, I could make this myself.

PM me if you have read this and have something to say either about helping me or not.