German War Machine recruiting Tribe Members

Tillee

**Disclaimer** This is a tribe just for fun, based solely on advancing in the game, helping our tribe members and allies progress. We are not currently at war with anyone nor are our tribesman engaged in any sort of activity. We are in no way affiliated with any political party past, present or future.

Welcome to the German War Machine recruitment post. If you are reading this then you have taken interest in our tribe. We are currently 20+ strong and breaking top the 1000 in tribes on the World Server we are currently on. We are advancing nicely and our newer members are being helped and supplied by our higher ranking officers.

We look to support you and your friends/family in advancing through the world and one day hopes to expand our villages and tribal members to a nice fighting force.

Currently we have set up alliances with tribes nearby our villages and NAP's with other growing tribes to ensure the safety and security of those around us and ourselves.

We will take mergers of other tribes with ours or set up alliances or NAP's with any tribes willing to do so.

We have a nicely set up forum with tips, strats, etc etc and all our members are active multiple times throughout the course of the day. We are always on guard and ready to expand and lend a helping hand.

Some of our main village hot spots are in secotrs 4, 49, 50, 58, and 59. Though a few of us are spread apart most of us are in a general area ready for assisting and trade.

For those interested please send a PM to this account or contact me via mail and we will toss you a tribal invite. We are trying to recruit mainly active players, if you cannot be on your account for a certain period of time, you can gladly give you information to a tribal member and we can sit on your account for said timespan to ensure the growth and safety of your village(s).

Thanks for everyone who read this and has signed up and good luck to all the tribes on the server. I hope your tribe(s) and village(s) grow to a great number and you find success in the game.

Also and FYI most of our tribal members consist of friends of mine that live in my general area, my fiance and friends from past MMO's and are average age of our tribal members is 22+ currently. We take members of all ages but we would prefer those of a more mature age so we don't get cry babies in the tribe. So those looking for mature, intelligent players this is a nice place to be.

That is all.

Last edited:

Tillee

Different accounts?

I made a few other accounts for myself to manage to help grow faster and learn.

As in different villages going. Im going different routes with each place building in different ways to see which I enjoy the most.

Tillee

6 members and counting, villages are going as fast as they can to grow! I'll be back in a few hours to upgrade the rest of my stuff and the rest of us are upgrading right now :D

Join in on the fun, and join the Machine!

DeletedUser

I made a few other accounts for myself to manage to help grow faster and learn.

As in different villages going. Im going different routes with each place building in different ways to see which I enjoy the most.

Against the rules... :icon_rolleyes:

Tillee

Against the rules... :icon_rolleyes:

Eh w/e. Theres been far more exploitations in video games as is. I got different villages going on different worlds and this is the one Im mainly going to focus on as its new, is what I am trying to get across heh.

Sorry been a bit busy and on little or no sleep today so I came off probably making no sense. I dont think its against the rules to have multiple villages on different worlds. Thats what I was trying to get across.

Mainly its myself like I said, my fiance and some friends working to build our tribes up. Ive just been making villages elsewhere to see what upgrading certain buildings first would give me.

DeletedUser

§1) One Account Per Player

Each player is allowed only one account per game world.

Tillee

Still plenty of room, 11 of us now. I know theres people out there that are LF a tribe. We can assist you in any means necessary as well :)

DeletedUser

Alright if I report you and get you banned from the game once you fill up your tribe with 60 of your accounts? :lol:

Tillee

Alright if I report you and get you banned from the game once you fill up your tribe with 60 of your accounts? :lol:

What? I dont have 60 accounts lol. Who the hell has the time to have like what, 60 emails?

Uhhh anyways......

Growing steadily still looking for more dedicated players who would like to further themselves along, attack and raid others and expand their village(s).

DeletedUser

Kudos. Now ask yourself, how many of these members do you actually think will stay active for more than 2 weeks? :icon_wink:

Tillee

Kudos. Now ask yourself, how many of these members do you actually think will stay active for more than 2 weeks? :icon_wink:

All of em. Consists of friends and other buddies I play or played Star Wars Galaxies with and World of Warcraft. That and I know some of them IRL as well.

We keep progressing, any more takers! At 15+ now :D