Get to know your fellow posters! :D

DeletedUser

Ummm. I haven't talked to Hybrid about re-joining, so i'll probably stick with my own premade.

Unless you're joining Head? that changes things <3
I haven't played for about 4 months now and at this point and have no plans to ever play again. If there was a reason to ever come back though, it'd be for Head. I'll see how my schedule looks when the world opens and I know some people are looking for coplayers but theres a 99% chance I won't join :icon_wink:

As you've seen, when I play I aim for the top. I'm not good at settling for something mediocre when I know I'm capable of better so if I join a world without enough time to actually play properly I'll probably ragequit within the first week :lol:

DeletedUser

Name: Marrisa
What do I do:
Well, I do kinda work in an office. REALLY low in ranking, though
What do i do on here: Well, I post on forums. That basically about it :\
In game worlds: Used to play w52.
Music: Love Rock. I'm always listening to it.

DeletedUser

Name: Hillblah
What do I do: Err not much really. Unemployed and looking for a job.
What do i do on here: Maths, with a bit of logic and social analysis thrown in for kicks.
In game worlds: Just 56. Played 42 (very briefly on a dif acc) then played 48 for a while, rising to a respectable rank and helping run a relatively strong tribe. Started on 50 while still on 48 but quit both 48 and 50 after deciding TW was taking up too much of my time.
Music: Pretty much anything. Folk, Rap, Rock, Pop, Country, Indie. Don't really mind.
Pets: None.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Name: John
What do I do: Fulltime student mostly... I also play quite a bit of soccer
What do i do on here: Spam blogs all over mostly
In game worlds: World 46 at the moment under an ign that I will not say.. since I am playing this world under it also

Music: Akon and Fort Minor are my favorites, but Eminem is good also

Pets:A dog, some cats...

DeletedUser

Name: Julien
What do I do: supervisor in high school, but looking for a real job (this one was just a student job)
What do i do on here: well i read a lot but don't post very much. always learning i guess
In game worlds: only w56

Music: i like a lot of musics, hip hop, rock, blues, reggea, ragga, soul (my favorite i think)....

Pets: my gf have a ferret (not sure for the word)! its nice but it stinks lol

pic of me:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

DeletedUser

Name: Luke
What do I do: Student
What do i do on here: Occasional post, read a bit, usually more prominent later on IG though
In game worlds: Just come back, so 56 and 55 at the moment but now sure how long that will last
Music: Rock, all kinds of it :)
Pets: Dog and lizard :)

DeletedUser

Name: Dan
What I do: Student/noob
What In the World Do I Do Here: post a lot :3, read lots of guides, post more, read more, post more, click clicky links, post more, it's an endless cycle :icon_cool:
Worlds I play: W55 and some weird no-hauls world that is full of noobs. I'm one of the pros though, I read the forum ;)
Pets: Dog and an egg. I hope it's a baby Charmander! :) Then it will grow into a mod of this world! :p

DeletedUser81101

Name: You can call me DiTM, or drunkie

What do I do: I row, work and go to uni.. studying Creative advertising & Design

What do i do on here: Lurk around my old worlds forums.. post stats, I love stats.

In game worlds: None, I played w33 from april 2007 to Feb 2011, got to rank 14pts, rank 5ODA before calling it quits due to real life.. but this world will be alot less of a handful hopefully

Music: Most things except emo, screamo, death crap, and rap

Pets: A dog. 3 year old Border Collie x Kelpie

DeletedUser80534

Name: Nami <-girl/woman :icon_redface:

[spoil]It's a country in Africa
South-Africa-Map.jpg
[/spoil]

What do I do: Engineering (boring civil)
[spoil]Currently working on a bridge similar to this one:
6731779.jpg
[/spoil]

What do I do on here: Nothing much. Mess about more than anything.

In game worlds: I decided to play HP only (while I'm bored at work). But testing this no-farm world while I wait for the next next HP :icon_cool:

Music: All kinds except jazz.

Pets: :icon_smile: I have 4 dogs to keep me safe from bandits.

Pic:
I'd post one, but that means I'd need to upload it. (There's one on Skype anyway.)