Get to know your fellow posters..

DeletedUser

Name: Adam

What do i do: Student

What do i do on here: Not a lot? >_<

In game worlds: Started on W1, currently on no worlds ( apart from W52 which i dont plan to play seriously ) Last world was on .nl

Music: Dance, trance, techno ftw!

Pets: I have lots of spiders for some reason, i guess you could class those as pets >_>

My Favourite person in the entire forums: George and Levi <3

Favourite drink (non alcoholic): Energy drinks? Gets me through uni

Hobbies: Sleeping, thats a hobbie right? Football, hanging with mates. PS3, mw2 mainly =)

Favourite sports teams: Man u. and maybe Millwall for some strange reason

Favourite books: Cherub series

Favourite movie / series: AVP

I could not live without: Money, i learnt this when student finance took its time coming through -.-

I don't like: Something that requires hardwork

Favourite quote: Death smiles at us all, all we can do is smile back ( kudos for anyone who knows where the quote is from )

Pic of me: Needed much? I dont think so :)

You like AVP you should try the AVP game for the ps3/360/PC

DeletedUser

I stole this from W47 forums,

Try to keep spam to a minimum, I know how hard its not too, but, you don't want to upset Smudgy :icon_rolleyes:

Have fun
:icon_biggrin:

Name: Luke (fordy)

What do i do: Im a forklift driver

What do i do on here: I play as fordy./fordy-089 and Sonic-the-hedgehog (coming soon) and i'm also a full time spammer :icon_evil:

In game worlds: Started on W37 was a member of WICKED and when that collapsed i was part of TNTD, I created PsyKo (now OMEGA) in W47 and messed around in a few other worlds, but now this is my solo world

Music: Love dance music!! Yes im a raver :icon_cool:

Pets: I got a mad cat!! i mean its mental!! would literally eat your lol cats for breakfast :icon_eek:

My Favourite person in the entire forums: Not got a favorite i love you all :icon_redface:

Favourite drink (non alcoholic): chocolate Milkshake

Hobbies: My car!! I really do love her :)

Favourite sports teams: Arsenal FC .

Favourite books: I don't really read a lot.

Favourite movie / series: Not really into movies but i love family guy :lol:

I could not live without: My computer, Car (would say girlfriend but she hates TW so i could probably live without her :icon_wink:) Not with this one no more

I don't like: TW its took over my life :icon_confused:

Favourite quote: "he who dares.. Wins" Del Boy - Only fools & horses

Picture of me: Check out player pictures in the general forum Clicky

Yeah i know this should be in the general section but it can be moved when the world starts...

OMG thats as much work as filling out one of those dating sites :p

You got a template :|

DeletedUser

Name: Michael

What do i do: profesional icehockey player, goes in a school that educates chefs

What do i do on here: have fun

In game worlds: W52, speed and swedish world 12 ranked 22

Music:
clasic, emotional music

Pets: 2 horses, 1 cat

My Favourite person in the entire forums: hm i dont know so many so i have to say Krigs-Gud hehe ;)

Favourite drink (non alcoholic): Fanta

Favourite books: a swedish book with the name imorgon när kriget kom

Favourite movie / series: Air Force 1, Rat race and Bruce the almethic

I could not live without: icehockey, my sweet gf and my phone

I don't like: to lose, to get attacked, faling of the horses, Frölunda indians ;)

DeletedUser

Name: Jay, aka Shakari or Shak to my friends.

What do i do: Usually I run bars and pubs

What do i do on here: Laugh and speak in riddles.

In game worlds: W20 & W50

Music: Everything

Pets: 1 Dragon, 2 Llamas and a goat.

My Favourite person in the entire forums: Silly people that brag when they don't know what they are doing.

Favourite drink (non alcoholic): Red Bull

Favourite books: Lord Of The Rings

Favourite movie / series: Far to many good films to choose from.

I could not live without: Red Bull, Chocolate and Cigarettes

I don't like: People that conform to the wishes of society and spiders, they are plotting to join the insect campaign to take over the world.

Fav Quote: If life deals you a bad hand beat the dealer and take what you want.

Pic Of Me; Those who know me know what I look like so its all good :)

silverflyingwolf12 'Death smiles at us all, all we can do is smile back' = Gladiator, I like lots of films lol

DeletedUser

Name: Zak

What do i do: Full-time Student

What do i do on here: Ibetrollin

In game worlds: I world hop too much W1 was my first world.

Music: Rock, experimental, industrial, post hardcore, psychedelic, reggae, folk, punk, love acoustic, some screamo, emo, metal ect.

Pets: Got a mentally challenged cat named Reefer

My Favourite person in the entire forums: Karma for not being a meany and infracting meh

Favourite drink (non alcoholic): Coffee

Hobbies: Guitar, smoking cigarettes, drinking coffee, playing XBOX, and meditation.

Favourite sports teams: HUP HOLLAND HUP!

Favourite books: Siddhartha

Favourite movie: Anything by Quentin Tarantino

I could not live without: Coffee and cigarettes

I don't like: Justin Beiber

Favourite quote: “The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth, dwelling deeply in the present moment and feeling truly alive.” - Thich Nnat Hanh

Picture of me: W52 Player Pictures

olympus

You like AVP you should try the AVP game for the ps3/360/PC

I played it on the 360 for a night at a friends, but this was before i had bought my PS3. When i did buy it, i had the chance to get a deal with MW2 as the free game. MW2 is pretty much the reason i bought the PS3 so..

AVP was pretty fun, but i prefer MW2, and since i could only get one of the games, there wasnt really much of a choice :icon_wink:

I have been thinking about getting it though, only £20 in the shops so pretty good deal :)

DeletedUser

I played it on the 360 for a night at a friends, but this was before i had bought my PS3. When i did buy it, i had the chance to get a deal with MW2 as the free game. MW2 is pretty much the reason i bought the PS3 so..

AVP was pretty fun, but i prefer MW2, and since i could only get one of the games, there wasnt really much of a choice :icon_wink:

I have been thinking about getting it though, only £20 in the shops so pretty good deal :)
I love the game personally. Though for the 360 it takes a bit to find a ranked matched but it is well worth it in my opinion makes a good remake of the second game that came out for the PC in 1999. Best multi-player still up to date in the series.

olympus

I love the game personally. Though for the 360 it takes a bit to find a ranked matched but it is well worth it in my opinion makes a good remake of the second game that came out for the PC in 1999. Best multi-player still up to date in the series.

The other problem is if i bought it now, i would only play the game for a maximum of 2 months. Once black ops comes out, i will be on that constantly. I do enjoy anything predator like though :)

DeletedUser92094

Name: William White

What I do in TW? Play with it :)

Favorite guy in TW? Theres a few Epic people.

RL? What a kid usually does.

Music: Techno, Metal. go to Grooveshark.com and search Pillar - Frontline.

Favorite Drink: Alcoholic - Pulse. Non-Alcoholic - Coke.

Hobbies? Scooter.

Favorite Quote: Anything Optimus Prime says.

Favorite Movie: Transformers 1, and 2. Apocalpyto. Iron Man2

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Name: Stefan / Stephan

What do i do: Car insurance

What do i do on here: Farming

In game worlds: First, w28. w51 and now w52. (I think I am a semi professional player LoL)

Music: All depends on mood

Pets: American stafford

My Favourite person in the entire forums: don`t have

Favourite drink : BEER (alcohol)

Hobbies: Smoking weed :), PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER (PES)

Favourite sports teams:
certainly will not tell you

Favourite books: Omerta

Favourite movie: Lock stock and two smoking barrels

I could not live without: Cigarettes, my football team, TribalWars, PES

I don't like: George Bush, Bill klinton, EU, democracy....

Favourite quote: Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

DeletedUser

Name: DoubleRainbow!

What do i do: Shine brightness into peoples lives after the rain!

What do i do on here: Twice as much as a single rainbow would.

In game worlds: Unfortunately the map doesn't feature rainbows (hint hint to programmers) so I don't appear in many worlds :(

Music: I like the songs Magic Fountain and Somewhere over the Rainbow.

Favourite drink (non alcoholic): non alcoholic?

Hobbies: Running away from people trying to steal my gold.

Favourite sports teams: Hawaii Rainbow Warriors

Favourite books: The Book of Rainbows

Favourite movie / series: Muppet Movie - The Rainbow Connection

I could not live without: The Sun to help reflect my beauty all over the world :)

I don't like: Darkness, you will never see me out after dark....

Favourite quote: The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain

Picture of me: Google double rainbow, I'm pretty famous

DeletedUser

^^^ interesting
emoticon-0143-smirk.gif

DeletedUser

Name: Nick AKA Red

What do i do: I work in the computer field

What do i do on here: I live on the externals

In game worlds: Started on world 9, played in tH and then EviL on world 15 and played in cbears on world 50.
Music: Heavy metal baby!

Pets: A white cat who is an attention whore and very friendly until all of the sudden shes not. I played with her far too much as a kitten so now she demands attention.
My Favourite person in the entire forums:Skorm no one quite spams like he does.

Favourite drink (non alcoholic): Gatoraide
Hobbies: Sports, computers, video games, civ5, camping.
Favourite sports teams: FSU(for college sports), Miami Heat(NBA), Tampa Bay Bucs(NFL), Florida Marlins(MLB) Florida Panthers(NHL), Team USA vs anyone else in the world.
Favourite books: Star wars expanded U stuff, the stargate sg1 books and the death gate cycle
Favourite movie / series: Law and Order SVU, Dexter, House, TMNT,Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Dragonball Kai, Death Note, Robotech
I could not live without: My computer, my 10 year old son
I don't like: People who say they will be some place and not show up. People who are late.
Favourite quote: Something wicked this way comes...

Picture of me: Can't remember if I posted one or not.

Hey red, Great to see you here. LB started a tribe also. Looks like we might be bumping heads again. LOL

DeletedUser

Name: DoubleRainbow!

What do i do: Shine brightness into peoples lives after the rain!

What do i do on here: Twice as much as a single rainbow would.

In game worlds: Unfortunately the map doesn't feature rainbows (hint hint to programmers) so I don't appear in many worlds :(

Music: I like the songs Magic Fountain and Somewhere over the Rainbow.

Favourite drink (non alcoholic): non alcoholic?

Hobbies: Running away from people trying to steal my gold.

Favourite sports teams: Hawaii Rainbow Warriors

Favourite books: The Book of Rainbows

Favourite movie / series: Muppet Movie - The Rainbow Connection

I could not live without: The Sun to help reflect my beauty all over the world :)

I don't like: Darkness, you will never see me out after dark....

Favourite quote: The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain

Picture of me: Google double rainbow, I'm pretty famous

I saw an upside down rainbow in Montana once. I was all like, (what does it mean, OH my god, what does it mean.)

DeletedUser

The other problem is if i bought it now, i would only play the game for a maximum of 2 months. Once black ops comes out, i will be on that constantly. I do enjoy anything predator like though :)
I promised my father I'd get him that game. Me I'm a DS person and PC as I have AVP2 for my laptop and that is a extremely rare game lol. I don't like CoD cause i don't need the drama that comes with those type of games, in AVP there are no such things as armor or random weapons and such you either have humans who have a limit amount of weapons and armor, predators which are nearly impossible to kill and their weapons are amazing if you can use them well enough. And you have the aliens, stealthy, and in the Marine storyline enough to make you wet yourself lol. All they have is their teeth and claws and tail.

Cod and Rainbow and such lol way too much things to deal with at one time. In AVP your only advantage is the species of your choice not armor and all those power-ups you get.

DeletedUser

Name: Matthew.

What I do: Read, study, exams, exercise.

What I do on here: Talk.

IG Worlds: Some, none.

Music: Anything that is good.

Pets: I have a little sister...

Favourite Forum Persona: Pervis

Favourite Non-alcoholic Drink: Ice Coffee

Hobbies: Reading, history.

Favourite Sports Team(s): Adelaide Crows.

Favourite Books: Various. As in lots, and lots.

Favourite Movie / Series: Transformers is a win.

I Could Not Live Without: Books. Women.

I Dislike: People who take things personally, and let emotions cloud their judgment.

Favourite Quote: “The first rule of warfare is to not invade Russia.” – Field-Marshal Montgomery.

DeletedUser

I saw an upside down rainbow in Montana once. I was all like, (what does it mean, OH my god, what does it mean.)

Upside down rainbow! personally I have never seen one in real life but i know the reasoning for it. Instead of being produced by sun refracting off mist/rain it refracts off a thin layer of ice, so technically its an icebow! Good luck to anyone trying to get the pot of gold at the end of that!

rossihunter2

Name: Josh, rossihunter2

What do i do: still at school - but summer job is sailing instructor (nice wage lol)

What do i do on here: play as rossihunter2, i used to do a lot of spamming and a bit of PnP but took a long break over the summer

In game worlds: started on w1 but quickly moved to w2, w3, w5, w7, w8, w9, w11, w13 lol - the main one of those was w7 where i quit due to major exams just before -WE- formed; now i only play w24, w40 (for friends only - not actually playing) and this one

Music: muse and marina and the diamonds - i like catchy legend songs like Bennie and the Jets or house of the rising sun as well

Pets: used to have a dog but it died a couple of years ago

My Favourite person in the entire forums: Kriid on w24 or possibly Dead socks (whenever she posts) on w24 as well

Favourite drink (non alcoholic): a decent cream soda

Hobbies: rugby, sailing, drama

Favourite sports teams: Chelsea FC, London Wasps RFC (but of course i like my own club Rosslyn Park (R)FC

Favourite books: curious incident of the dog in the night time

Favourite movie / series: im a star wars addict but 2 of my favourites are 'the men who stare at goats' and 'the book of eli'

I could not live without: sport - im injured atm and im literally going insane, otherwise probably acting

I don't like: TW - I hate the way i cant quit

Favourite quote: 'whatho peasants' - Hugh Dennis (as Boris Johnson)

Picture of me: don't know where i posted me - somewhere in another world ages back - cant find it - thus no piccies to post

joetalk

Name: joe

What do I do: melt ice

What do I do on here: work

In game worlds: started world 2 and been alternating through most every second since.

Music: anything loud.

Pets: None dogs are my fav

My Favourite person in the entire forums: oh thats got to be rincido....i think i spelt that correct.. his comment about not acting your age won me over :)-