Get to know your fellow posters..

DeletedUser

Name: Stephen

What do i do: Sports Coach

What do i do on here: start a world---->play all hours for a few weeks----->lose interest----->start a world......

In game worlds: 51, 52, 53

Music: Bands/indy ftw. r&b and dance on a night out though!!!

Pets: goldfish called Colin and an iguana called Tim

My Favourite person in the entire forums: IronTusk:villagers:

Favourite drink (non alcoholic): Apple

Hobbies: Football!!

Favourite sports teams: Newcastle United

Favourite books: Autobiographies by sports stars. bernard cornwall novels

Favourite movie / series: Gone in 60 Seconds. Bambi.

I could not live without: redtube

I don't like: rolos

Favourite quote: make sure you bring a crash helmet because you're going through the headboard tonight

Spushkin

Conor, you really need a better microphone :icon_biggrin:

Metaller, dude, that pic is as old as W14, don't you take new ones? :icon_cool:

Let's be profile-whorin':

Name: Bojan (j=y, g't it?)

What do i do: English teacher and translator

What do i do on here: Trying to work less :icon_sad: Coplaying on Increasingly Familiar

In game worlds: Used to spend more time on W14, W26, W37, W43, now only on W51 and W53

Music: *Looks at winamp playlist* Ok, we got atm Blasted Mechanism, Depeche Mode, Pearl Jam, Ryan Adams, The Bellrays, A perfect Circle :icon_biggrin:

Pets: None, if you love 'em, set them free!

My Favourite person in the entire forums: Gosh, Dj-Slaphead and Yared. And Antty, when he behaves.

Favourite drink (non alcoholic): Water. I must say I prefer alcoholic. I don't mean alcoholic water, obviously.

Hobbies: Cycling when it's not too cold, re-reading Asimov and Tolkien, meditating on writing a fantasy novel and feeding the planet.

Favourite sports teams: Man Utd, '99

Favourite books: The one I'm reading right now, so Prelude to Foundation.

Favourite movie / series: Donnie Darko/Battlestar Galactica

I could not live without: My hands.

I don't like: Cheating and lying in all their forms.

Favourite quote: The world is like a ride in an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down, around and around, it has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored, and it's very loud, and it's fun for a while. Many people have been on the ride a long time, and they begin to wonder, "Hey, is this real, or is this just a ride?" And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and say, "Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride." And we...kill those people. "Shut him up! I've got a lot invested in this ride, shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry, look at my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real." It's just a ride. But we always kill the good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok... But it doesn't matter, because it's just a ride. And we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money. Just a simple choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would pay for many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.

A pic of me that had to be shopped because I was really into it :icon_biggrin::

[spoil]
10941_199499136591_645081591_3137744_8042550_n.jpg
[/spoil]

Laurefinwe

Name: Maximiliano

What do i do: Finishing High School and I'm a guitarist of a little Rock band

What do I do on here: Haven't found out yet, actually

In game worlds: 52 and 53 by now, I started on World 6 and had 35 as the most remarkable after the first one.

Music: It's only Rock'n'roll but I like it...

Pets: The dumbest dog on Earth, really, I think there's something wrong with his mind.

My Favourite person in the entire forums: That must be my fellow Swedish spammer Kingjohan

Favourite drink (non alcoholic): Pepsi or coffee, I can't decide.

Hobbies: Playing the guitar and writing songs

Favourite sports teams: The Club Atlético Peñarol. I love Manchester United almost as much.

Favourite books: La revolt des anges (A. France), Il tiranno (V. M. Manfredi) and The Silmarillion (J. R. R. Tolkien)

Favourite movie / series: Scarface, and Californication

I could not live without: My guitar and my friends

I don't like: Beginners Protection :lol:

Favourite quote: "You can't always get what you want. But if you try, sometimes you get what you need" Jagger/Richards

Picture of me: [SPOIL]
63974_1601408684032_1500525760_1497268_8275781_n.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Name: Joe Cooper

What do i do: Student/Work part time in the amazing store that is BHS

What do I do on here: Just play W53 and look round the forums a bit... getting my bearings

In game worlds: Played W.1 in the equiavlent of CMFAM, played W2 in CMFAM (turned into TW4 then don't know what the hell happened to them after, if you know, please enlighten me :icon_biggrin:), played W3 and 6 in tribes I can't even remember the name of... and W16 in Hippos for a little while

Music: Rock

My Favourite person in the entire forums: I don't know a single person anymore, been away wayyyy too long.

Favourite drink (non alcoholic): Pure orange.

Hobbies: Tennis, gym.

Favourite sports teams: Middlesbrough FC

Favourite books: Jack Reacher

Favourite movie / series: Alien series, family guy etc

I could not live without: PC, friends, other gay things like that

I don't like: Knowing nobody on TW anymore and forgetting how to play :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Hi. I'm Carl. My bestfriend's name is Karl. I'm a douche. Disagree with me about propaganda and I'll bash you for the rest of your time on this world. Nice to meet you<3

DeletedUser

Name: Bill (Jubei)

What do i do: Student

What do i do on here: Play with my friends on here. Troll the forums when I am bored or want something rated. This should be a good world with Conor's premade :icon_wink:

In game worlds: Started on W15 with PwN:) then WANTED. Played a little on 17 with TheFinalBob. Had a whole lot of fun on W33 in Watch! with OpenEye and a few others. Got to meet a good group of people on W46 which carried over to W47 in Skittl. W49 and W50 were fun for a little while too. I recently played W52 to shake off the rust. Now I am ready for a good startup in W53 =]

Music: I like rock, alternative music too. Techno can be pretty sick. Basically everything except for Country and most of Rap lol I like a good beat and base. Electric guitar adds a nice touch to the mix.

Pets: I have a Lhasa-Poo. She's a cute dog that loves affection.

My Favourite person in the entire forums: Hm...that's a hard one. I do enjoy posts made by Lewder >_<

Favourite drink (non alcoholic): Bottomless Strawberry Freckled Lemonade. REEEEEEED ROBIN...YUM!

Hobbies: Face Painting, Art, Anime, Chess, Tennis, Video Games (Call of Duty + Xbox = <3), women :3

Favourite sports teams: Philadelphia Flyers with the Phillies at a close second.

Favourite books: I enjoyed The Five People You Meet in Heaven.

Favourite movie / series: Too many to count...The Hangover was hilarious though.

I could not live without: My computer, cell phone and my Volkswagen Rabbit :3 I am so dependent on technology...so sad...

I don't like: Anchovies >_>

Favourite quote: "My fetus could rim you :p" -Freya

Picture of me:
[spoil]
73940_449638096262_637471262_5913858_7593701_n.jpg

Halloween party yay!
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Favourite animal: Dogs

Favourite beer: None

Favourite drink (non alcoholic): Apple Juice

Hobbies: Tv shows, player music.

Favourite music: Symphonic Metal

Favourite movie / series: Spartacus: blood and sand/300

I could not live without: Weights to train

I don't like: Close minded, immature nerds who act like they're on top of the world.

In Game Worlds: Lead a tribe in W42 from rim to top 3 through merges.

Pets: Shadow, Rottweiler.

What do I do on here: Play tribalwars?

Favourite quote: "Having sex with asians is like having sex with 12 year olds, except it's legal." - Me

Picture of me:

[spoil]http://http://i31.tinypic.com/2ahft05.jpg[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Name: Silver(Pika if you all want ^^)

What do i do: I'm a deli worker ^^

What do i do on here: Hmm hard to say, I play under PikaPikaPikachu and my silverflyingwolf12 as well as another i keep under wraps, I make post, give my opinion and like losing lol

In game worlds: Well depends on the name, world 49 I'm in Villain the basher tribe for Deceit, I started in world 29 and world 36 back about two or so years ago. I'm in world 50 as Pika! tribe owner and same for world 52 I'm a loner of sort lol, in this world as a perv member.

Music: Rock, Christian rock, country, and things like Linkin Park and Disturbed.

Pets: I has a turtle, her name is Koopa, anyone guess the name she is based off of?

My Favourite person in the entire forums: I likey Angel and Krusty ^^

Favourite drink (non alcoholic): Flavored water, mostly peaches.

Hobbies:I play video games and I collect the Alien movies as well as play the Alien vs Predator game for the 360 I also like pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh when bored and I love to write ^^.

Favourite sports teams:Umm I guess Seahawks and 49ers

Favourite books: Hmm well I can name several books here, but how about Trickster's Queen by Tamera Peirce and anything fantasy wise basically.

Favourite movie / series:Alien series(Not Alien vs Predator that series was a waste of money and destroyed both series image though the Predalien was a nice design lol) and Godzilla.

I could not live without: My girlfriend, and maybe my computer lol also my DS.

I don't like: Ignorance

Favourite quote:"To be or not to be"

Little added fact:
Hello everyone. My name is Silver Wolf or aka Pika. I am 20 years old and work at a Deli. I will admit I suck at this game lol but i am here to have a good time one way or another. I do enjoy a good chat and I love making new friends, I'm also a bit of a author if anyone likes to write.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94730

Name: Shayne

What do i do: Carer for my mum

What do I do on here: Not much on the externals

How long I have been playing tw: I first started in August 2006 in W2 in strausses tribe CMFAM, also was proud to be a part of LIFE on W4 and Clorox on W8, proud member of Bio! and now Modwar on W42 and Happle here on 53, played under the names newelijah, Dinosaur killers, little hercules, blessdisbling, health warning and erictwina.

Music: Rock

My Favourite person in the entire forums: was Dark Chaos he was great at wording pnp.

Favourite drink (non alcoholic): Pepsi Max(dont drink alcohol or tea and coffee.

Hobbies: my ps3

Favourite sports teams: so many to name

Favourite books: Dean Koontz

Favourite movie / series: Stargate Sg1 and Atlantis, 24.

I could not live without: ps3 and pc

I don't like: Arrogant posters in the externals that think they know everything.

DeletedUser

Name: Tyler

What do i do: Student/Grocery Bagger

What do i do on here: Try to pretend Im not a world hopper...Sometimes I post some good stuff on the forums.

In game worlds: W4 TBP, W29 SPANK/NSA, W42 Naked/Vector/ModWar, W47 NE. Currently only playing W52, will be playing W53 tomorrow :)

Music: Foxy Shazam - All Songs on Album "Au Contraire"

Pets: Cats. I dont like them

My Favourite person in the entire forums: Hard one. Servy probably. No beating around the bush.

Favourite drink (non alcoholic): cream soda

Hobbies: TW, reading, xbox, baseball, football

Favourite sports teams: dodgers (baseball) Dolphins (American football)

Favourite books: Enders Game and all books in Ender and Shadow sagas. Orson Scott Card <3

Favourite movie / series: Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Avatar

I could not live without: My computer

I don't like: people who cannot think for themselves

Favourite quote: "If you dont try or make an attempt then you'll never know what could have been" - This is actually my least favorite quote. I write it everywhere. It constantly reminds me that I have no balls - I am too afraid of failure :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Name: A ninja never reveals his identity.

What do I do: Not a ninja. Anything but a ninja.

What do I do on here: A ninja never reveals his motives.

In game worlds: A ninja does not play games. A ninja does cool things like wrestle tigers, eat babies and play the clarinet.

Music: Crying. Screaming. Shania Twain.

Pets: Some pirate nub.

My Favourite person in the entire forums: A ninjas favourite people never last long.

Favourite drink (non alcoholic): A ninja drinks the blood of his victims, but only when he is out of cherry coke.

Hobbies: Would I be able to convince you that I'm a government agent? No? Then I'm a ninja. (Or am I?)

Favourite sports teams: I liked the coliseum idea. I'm a fan of the tigers.

Favourite books: I do like the Harry Potter books. They hurt more when you throw them.

Favourite movie / series: A ninja does not watch TV.

I could not live without: A ninja needs for nothing. A ninja wants for nothing. However, if you touch my Shania Twain albums I will rain bloody death upon you and everyone in the immediate area.

I don't like: Squirrels.

Favourite quote: "AAAAAAAAARGH!!!! OH GOD!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!"

Picture of me: [SPOIL]
empty_atwood224.jpg
[/SPOIL]