getting banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm wondering why my w43 account get banned I'm not using any other account in that world or even in other world i played maybe sharing internet connection will do but having multiple account never do this i hope tribalwars can help me with this i want to play w43 so can you please unbanned my account in w43...

hoping for your kind considerations

DeletedUser64859

Blaziken. on 13.11. at 00:42
Dear neighbour,

as you can see Your position is close to me.
this is bad for you.

on this account are playing 4 very experienced players end we are all every second of the day online.
So we sugest you to restart.
When you decide to restart you will receive as a present a Guide from us that helps you really go quick into top 10 en lets you plat at the top of the world.
When you decide not to restart you will be our farm and get no Guide.

So the best thing is That you restart . then you still have a guide or else you have nothing ;)

Sincerely

Blaziken.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

To me this player should be banned. lol

Please tell me you didn't send emails like this lol.

DeletedUser

Dear neighbour,

this is bad for you.

on this account are playing 4 very experienced players end we are all every second of the day online.
When you decide to restart you will receive as a present a Guide from us that helps you really go quick into top 10 en lets you plat at the top of the world.

So the best thing is That you restart . then you still have a guide or else you have nothing ;)

Sincerely

Blaziken.

TBH; You should restart. You won't last near him ^_^

DeletedUser

Dear neighbour,

this is bad for you.

Sincerely

Blaziken.

so anything he accomplishes will be divided by 4?

"wow i play this fully sick really experianced account"

"aww sick. all by yourself. quite a accomplishment"
"nah i got 3 other co-players so were online all the time"
"Fail"

thats how id imagine it goes

DeletedUser64859

Well the way I see it is this. it is against the rules to have multi accounts. Now sitters is one thing. So co-playing is illegal. So to be honest this guy will be kicked :).

DeletedUser198

Well the way I see it is this. it is against the rules to have multi accounts. Now sitters is one thing. So co-playing is illegal. So to be honest this guy will be kicked :).

LMAO! who told you coplaying is illegal :lol:

He is right tho, you should restart if you want to actually survive in this world =]

Matalito

I love all the idiots who tell their neighbors to 'quit now'.

I too will completely stomp all the people around me, but i wont tell them that yet... Until i do turn them into farms, i want them to stay on and build their resource pits up.

DeletedUser

I'm wondering why my w43 account get banned I'm not using any other account in that world or even in other world i played maybe sharing internet connection will do but having multiple account never do this i hope tribalwars can help me with this i want to play w43 so can you please unbanned my account in w43...

Read the rules carefully? I doubt you will be unbanned for posting here. Probably just get you banned on the forum too...

DeletedUser

Did you try sending in a service request?

Did you actually read the rules? It is illegal for on person to play multiple accounts on a single world. It is not illegal for one account to be played by multiple people, as long as none of them play another account on the same world.

DeletedUser64859

LMAO! who told you coplaying is illegal :lol:

He is right tho, you should restart if you want to actually survive in this world =]

co-play= multiplayer account... that is against the rules. :) illegal bro...

Read the rules.

Multi player doesn't just mean one person having more than one account. multiplayer is a rule against co-playing.

DeletedUser64859

Did you try sending in a service request?

Did you actually read the rules? It is illegal for on person to play multiple accounts on a single world. It is not illegal for one account to be played by multiple people, as long as none of them play another account on the same world.

To have a co-player account or multi-player account..

Sharing your password with another player on any world you play is forbidden.

You would have to share password. :) illegal..

It is allowed to play with more than one player on one computer. However, players are only allowed to log into their own account and not onto their family member's or friend's accounts, and must continue to follow §2. Every player has to chose his/her own password and may not share it with the other players.

Is another one that is illegal.. hince co-playing is illegal.

The only way that makes multi player account playing legal is account sitting.

To be allowed to log into somebody else's account, they must set you as an account sitter using the Account Sitting (Settings -> Account Sitting) feature. There are absolutely NO exceptions to this rule.

While it says co-playing is legal. It is illegal to do the things needed to multi play that account so that kills the effort of doing a multi account.

A person who reads all rules and shows them to the game mods can still have a person banned for co-playing.

DeletedUser

co-play= multiplayer account... that is against the rules. :) illegal bro...

Read the rules.

Multi player doesn't just mean one person having more than one account. multiplayer is a rule against co-playing.

Please quote exactly where the rule states that it is illegal to have more than one player playing an account?

DeletedUser198

Dude shut up and read the rules more carefully you fool, coplaying an account is allowed now look:

§1) One Account Per Player
Each player is allowed only one account per game world. This does not include accounts which people are sitting through the Account Sitting feature. Sharing your password with another player on any world you play is forbidden

The part that is bolded is stating, you cannot share your password with another player on any world that they ALSO play on. If i was playing a world and they were also playing that world, i could not share my password and co-play as that is forbidden. It does not say anything about sharing your password with a player on any world that he does not play on. Seriously stop being ignorant and understand the rules a little more

DeletedUser

To have a co-player account or multi-player account..

Sharing your password with another player on any world you play is forbidden.
Since you don't seem to understand, that rules says that the sharing of your password with another player in that world (i.e., someone with a separate account, not a co-player) is illegal. Not co-playing.

You would have to share password. :) illegal..
Sharing your password is not illegal as long as the person(s) you share it with don't have an account on that world, or any other world the account you give them the password to is active on.

It is allowed to play with more than one player on one computer. However, players are only allowed to log into their own account and not onto their family member's or friend's accounts, and must continue to follow §2. Every player has to chose his/her own password and may not share it with the other players.

Is another one that is illegal.. hince co-playing is illegal.
This has to do with multiple people using the same computer, or connection, to play separate accounts, not to play the same account.

The only way that makes multi player account playing legal is account sitting.

To be allowed to log into somebody else's account, they must set you as an account sitter using the Account Sitting (Settings -> Account Sitting) feature. There are absolutely NO exceptions to this rule.
Have you read the rules in their entirety? You must have missed this one:
Rule #1 said:
It is allowed for multiple people to co-play an account as long as the account they are playing is not registered on any world any of the co-player's is playing with on another account.

While it says co-playing is legal. It is illegal to do the things needed to multi play that account so that kills the effort of doing a multi account.
It is illegal to know passwords to multiple accounts on a single world. It is not illegal for multiple people to know a single password for a single account.

A person who reads all rules and shows them to the game mods can still have a person banned for co-playing.
Proof, or I'm going to call shenanigans on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.