Gherick must pay

DeletedUser

Da

D.A. is godlike. there is no real point to whining about D.A. because there really isnt anything any other players can do about it. the reason good players dont go on obscure tangents about D.A. members is because any good players that are outside of D.A. respect it's tactics as being legit. AoK is silly.

DeletedUser

Urm am i on the right forum??? :icon_surprised: , was that just a sensible post i just read... :icon_neutral:

Scholesy2005

I was a member of *AoK*A, and can understand why Gherick left for D.A. They are great strong group of players who strive for nothing but the best. During my time in *AoK*A i was made there head diplomat and had a run in with several different tribe about little things here and there, nothing to time consuming. But when you get your fellow diplomats minus one under the name of brianberu, who was a great help to me during there and was willing to take on difficult tasks.

However one man doesn't make a tribe, while i wish brian was in D.A. he is a good player who will not leave his friend in *AoK*A and for that i will never hit him (or until he hits me).

But the rest of the tribe is pointless, people complain about being attacked and yet they just horde there resources and build no hiding place or use up there resources or even the most logical thing BUILD UP AN ARMY!

So in the end i do not blame gherick for what he did, i also do not condone it but will not have him punished and will lay my life on the line in order to help any member of D.A.

Scholesy2005
Dragon Army

DeletedUser

?

I see you people can't understand one thing, WE ARE NOT BLAMING GHERICK for that he left our tribe WE ARE BLAMING him for dismissing 2/3 of our tribe before he left :icon_evil:

DeletedUser1082

And they are all back, no? I fail to see the problem here. The people that haven't returned were disloyal and inactive, so Gherick's actions ultimately benefited the tribe. Obviously, the dukes of the tribe were incapable of taking action themselves to dismiss those inactives in their fear of losing points, and now the tribe is better for it.

DeletedUser

lol.. that's bullshit.. I said it before but if he did kick everyone out before he left to D.A than that's pathetic and dishonourable; I wouldn't even accept such a player in the tribe no matter what his stats are.

DeletedUser1082

Gherick will not pay, period. AoK will plot, they might even coordinate attacks against D.A. and Gherick, but it simply won't succeed for the very same reason that Gherick left the tribe. :)

DeletedUser

Personally I couldn't care less obviously :icon_razz: as long as his actions are not justified cause they were wrong.