Gilt

DeletedUser

who said anything bout us being worried? we just have better things to do then listen to you scout about a 12 village lead.....
IS more than 12 , stay chill :)...
Lol we took in a day much more than you in 2 weeks :).

DeletedUser

But i thought the lead although minute was very important to you guys. Are you going to denie that twist members have not been boasting about their lead on us mr Maaaarshal(aussie acent)? Writing tsl off as noobs. Those people are just as simple minded as the people who think we'd beat you just with this op.

DeletedUser

But i thought the lead although minute was very important to you guys. Are you going to denie that twist members have not been boasting about their lead on us mr Maaaarshal(aussie acent)? Writing tsl off as noobs. Those people are just as simple minded as the people who think we'd beat you just with this op.

I could be wrong cause I didn't really look, but I believe the majority of the stats have been posted by open. Or that one dude that doesn't even play this world. Don't yell at me if I'm wrong on that one though. My ears are sensitive. Writing TSL off as noobs has also only been a few people (firey)... Most of us have just said you have less skills than us. Which only time will tell. One OP isn't going to decide this one way or the other. Although I will say it was better than I expected in terms of organization. Timing could have been better, but I guess that's just something you guys can work on.

DeletedUser

Open is TSL duke, and yes he plays on this world..
You really are playing with us ?? or you are lost in the woods ? =)...
OMG

DeletedUser

You misread opty. He was talking about that lambez guy I think.

DeletedUser

Indeed I was. I might have had a few drinks when I wrote that. So not all of it made sense. Well, I guess it did then.

DeletedUser

I could be wrong cause I didn't really look, but I believe the majority of the stats have been posted by open. Or that one dude that doesn't even play this world. Don't yell at me if I'm wrong on that one though. My ears are sensitive. Writing TSL off as noobs has also only been a few people (firey)... Most of us have just said you have less skills than us. Which only time will tell. One OP isn't going to decide this one way or the other. Although I will say it was better than I expected in terms of organization. Timing could have been better, but I guess that's just something you guys can work on.

Less skills?, because this TSL op has been pretty damn sucessful. 161 caps in 48 hours. Defence takes longer to build then offence. So let's hope Twist! didnt blow alot of defence trying to defend. Then the momentum sure has shifted. Usually once momentum shifts, it's hard to get it back in your favour unless Twist! makes a great stand only lossing like 10 villages or something.

Anyways still a long war. But that was a good op

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

'Were we'

I was. We were.:)

But anyway.

ODA ODD
TSL 218082528 432413051
Twist 240439870 371181541

And the conquers stand at:
630 to TSL
553 to TWIST
77 in favour of TSL

I think that is why opty made that statement. From what I understand from those stats is that we have been hitting relatively poorly stacked villages. While you guys have had to throw a lot nukes into a village to get one.

Maybe it'll be better to explain in numbers.

ODAvsODD
218082528/371181541x100 = 58.75%
240439870/432413051x100 = 55.6%
58.75%-55.6% = 3.15% difference

Yet TSL lead in conquers by 14%
/553x100 = 13.92%

Those figures suggest that up until now TSL has done a better job in defending or you guys are low on def, unless twist is saving it's def for someone else?

DeletedUser

I have no idea what those stats mean but I'm pretty sure they haven't included the 6,000+ villages TSL have over Twist!.

More villages = more troops :)

DeletedUser

I have no idea what those stats mean but I'm pretty sure they haven't included the 6,000+ villages TSL have over Twist!.

More villages = more troops :)

So that just proves that compared to TSL you are low on DEF:scout: Look at the horsey!

DeletedUser

So that just proves that compared to TSL you are low on DEF:scout: Look at the horsey!

Best defense is a kick ass offense :p and rage, an Australian ascent does though believe i have? weeellllllllll we'll just have to think about that one whilst i work out which country im in at the current time, could be Scotland

DeletedUser

When I typed that message awhile back I was watching a super 15 rugby game and the Australian commentator kept talking about a marshal. I couldn't care less about the country you come from/are in now.

Off tribe against a def tribe.( See what I did there? Took the off topic back on topic):scout: