Gimp

DeletedUser

Regarding that matter, Adobe Photoshop will be score 10, while GIMP will be score 7.

GIMP is a good way to Manipulate Images with no cost. Although, you have to buy Adobe Photoshop, some people do it the other way. I can't say it in this Forum for some reasons. But, for the people who don't know how to do it, they install GIMP. GIMP is not the best Image Manipulation Software, but for cheap people like me, its alright.

the real rasputin

That I can agree to. I could give it even an 8.5 or 9/10 if you're not doing hardcore graphic design and sig making, but once you get past a certain point, it just doesn't make sense to use it. And sorry, I guess 'Gimp fails' was kind of a pigheaded statement to make.

DeletedUser

Its cool...^_^

I just don't like when people try to put down GIMP...

DeletedUser

(italian accent) Everybody Happy
Back on topic now
Thanks guys I managed to use both magic wand, path tool and thr mighty rubber to make a have decent sig lol

DeletedUser

Jaba i still thing you should change you canvas size to 400x170 or 400x150

DeletedUser

Yeah, It will look much cooler. Those abstract brushes will look much better if we can actually see them...^_^

DeletedUser

This is me Jaba with a new alias
You shall recieve what you wish but I might be making a sig shop with my mate and we exchange the file through skype I do Back ground and text he does images and borders ( or we can both do that :S ) but I need him to get back to me