Girlpower?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey,

I noticed I'm one of the few female players in w5. Since I'm curently ranked 122nd in player ranking and 62nd in opponents defeated as attacker I think I'm doing fairly well for my very first world (I'm confident to do a lot better in w6 btw, I learned a lot already :icon_wink:). I was just wondering are there any other girls out there who're playing pretty well? because I'm starting to feel a bit alone now my one girlfriend playing this game has quit w5 :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

hello hello
a/s/l?

lol typicaly :lol:

guys who love gaming love it that there are girls who love gaming too, but wait till you find out more about me, your interest will soon go away :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

well, I know of a few, if they want to be known, they'll post here..

DeletedUser

Hey,

I noticed I'm one of the few female players in w5. Since I'm curently ranked 122nd in player ranking and 62nd in opponents defeated as attacker I think I'm doing fairly well for my very first world (I'm confident to do a lot better in w6 btw, I learned a lot already :icon_wink:). I was just wondering are there any other girls out there who're playing pretty well? because I'm starting to feel a bit alone now my one girlfriend playing this game has quit w5 :icon_sad:

Soon you will learn this game is shit and stop playing..

Sorry to spoil the suprise. :icon_razz:

(Am i allowed to say this? :icon_redface: )

DeletedUser

Soon you will learn this game is shit and stop playing..

Sorry to spoil the suprise. :icon_razz:

(Am i allowed to say this? :icon_redface: )

really? :icon_biggrin:

so far I still like it, although I must say the start was a lot more fun

Angwidd

I think is a lot of female players floating around here on tribalwars. Some are doing well some less well.

tpwch

There are more female players here than you would think. There are at least 5 (that I know of) in my tribe.

stoneagewar3

There are quite a few girls in my tribe in W3
Before I jumped to IP+CK to beat up United at least...

One of them is the diplomat, another the recruiter...
Looks like they are doing pretty well

DeletedUser5180

One girl in tribes im in :icon_surprised: on both world 3 and 5 I think, but might be more..

DeletedUser

Personally I think girls have an unfair advantage at this game. For that I am glad they havnt taken over this game entirely. :icon_wink: :lol:

stoneagewar3

Personally I think girls have an unfair advantage at this game. For that I am glad they havnt taken over this game entirely. :icon_wink: :lol:

How more males try to do them favors?
Ya...I know...
A female friend in another tribe in W3 was attacked and her defense by the end of the day was well over 50k def units (15k spear, 35k sword,15k scout, 10k hc,)with around 30 more groups of support going her way
Did I mention that the attacker lost very badly?

DeletedUser

How more males try to do them favors?
Ya...I know...
A female friend in another tribe in W3 was attacked and her defense by the end of the day was well over 50k def units (15k spear, 35k sword,15k scout, 10k hc,)with around 30 more groups of support going her way
Did I mention that the attacker lost very badly?

This man knows what I am talking about.

Not that I blame these ladies who have taken advantage of such. I would too in their position.

stoneagewar3

This man knows what I am talking about.

Not that I blame these ladies who have taken advantage of such. I would too in their position.

Ya, same
Wouldn't mind someone to save me when another player tries to send me to the rim (especially if it is an army of players)

I still haven't got the number of players that supported her...
Her army was wiped out the first time she was attacked!
There is no way she could build even 5k spears in 24 hours!

She wouldn't tell me though...
Looks like she has a bunch of admirers to me
I learned that I need to think at least twice before I attack a female player from that...
Because if I don't, I might get a lot of players sending nobles at me :icon_eek:

Angwidd

It's just not attacking, even insulting a female player can end in rimming too :icon_rolleyes:

Deleted User - 3135

It's just not attacking, even insulting a female player can end in rimming too :icon_rolleyes:

I heard someone say that Angwidd was a man...
dont know who said that :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.