Give me an update

Lordofwar08

So should PTT and FxF put aside a 2 year or so old rivalry to team up they could beat WE?

That'd be pretty interesting, especially if TFB reforms.

Did you miss the part about FxF being inactive as usual. What difference would the ally-ship make.

bwja2

I just think it'd be silly for either FxF or PTT to die because they're to stubborn to get over a war that never achieved either of them any good.

However the primary weapon in this game is diplomacy and I'd be surprised if someone didn't split from -WE-.

DeletedUser

I just think it'd be silly for either FxF or PTT to die because they're to stubborn to get over a war that never achieved either of them any good.

However the primary weapon in this game is diplomacy and I'd be surprised if someone didn't split from -WE-.

FxF+PTT vs -WE- = -WE-

what's the point

why get rid of the little variety we have left..

and yeah, it would be cool to see something branch out of -we- idk

DeletedUser

btw bwja i started playin rs again, you play again too don't you?

DeletedUser

FxF would have disappeared 2 years earlier without the war vs. PTT. The war brought excitement in the beginning. So you're not really right. :)

DeletedUser

I am pretty sure most fxf players would consider the game finished once ptt dies lol. Who cares if -we- becomes the final winner. Only the eastern half of the map matters :icon_razz:

Morcs

I am pretty sure most fxf players would consider the game finished once ptt dies lol. Who cares if -we- becomes the final winner. Only the eastern half of the map matters :icon_razz:

Ah but if PTT continues to die, will FxF bring war to -WE-, or will -WE- bring it to FxF?

You can hardly ignore -we-.... even if only the eastern half of the map matters to you, fact is, -WE- are the only ones making progress with PTT, so theyll be a lot more -WE- in the eastern half of the map.

PTT and FxF have to merge, otherwise both will fall ;)

DeletedUser49877

If FxF merged with PTT that would put the map split about down the middle making the entire middle of the map from N-S the front line for a world war of WE vs EE. Just seems interesting to me. Right now it seems this world is pretty well dead. How many players quit every week? I think we lose about 10 or so every week or two in NEK. I don't see the decline ending either. The biggest hurdle would be trying to get those two factions to merge. I'm not sure that is even possible. What do you think?

Kylan

Won't happen. FxF is sick of the world and they are giving it to -WE-. FxF is settling with second and most of them will mass delete once PTT is dead. So is -We- continues to just focus on PTT they win

DeletedUser

FxF dont need to merge to achieve their aims in this world which is too see PTT die. The last thing they would want to do would be to help PTT

DeletedUser

Honestly, without the conflict vs PTT, FxF wouldn't exist, and it wouldn't be that big portion of the map that it is today.

Once PTT is gone. Most people in FxF aren't really going to care what happens next. We'd see that as our end for W7.

And honestly, I think alot of us have felt like that ever since the war went into a never ending stalemate.

That is why FxF is so inactive today.

However, what I see happening is FxF picking things up a bit and getting more active with the new half priced nobles.

NEK still has alot of players, and one day when there is room FxF and NEK will probably merge.

Ontop of that, when PTT break up, you will still have some that want to play, and they will have to decide who they hate more, -WE- or FxF, and pick a side.

And, I am sure there are still going to be FxF who still want to play. And you will eventually see the last two tribes of the world battling it out.

-WE- will be a much more powerful opponent, but because there is such a large frontline and so many villages on each side, after a few months, things will probably slow down.

Hell, even with PTT things have slowed down. Though -WE- are constantly grinding, it will still be a while.

I think for things to speed up more, it is going to have to take some action from FxF to PTT's weak and unprotected fronts.

Oh, and there is still one last diplomatic discussion that hasn't happened yet that might change things sooner than expected.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

FxF will soon become -WEEE-, that's the "unexpected" diplomatic change. :)

DeletedUser

Ryan, not unless -WE- declare on you guys or you declare on them, thne lets say -WE- fail, we could see FxF owning the north part of the world and PTT owning the south side of the world, then we will see the north vs the south, there is a few ways things could turn out, but I think things are going to get alot better, I really cant see things slowing down but only geeting faster.

DeletedUser

PTT will continue to die over the next 6-12 months. I don't see much else changing in that timescale.

DeletedUser

Ryan, not unless -WE- declare on you guys or you declare on them, thne lets say -WE- fail, we could see FxF owning the north part of the world and PTT owning the south side of the world, then we will see the north vs the south, there is a few ways things could turn out, but I think things are going to get alot better, I really cant see things slowing down but only geeting faster.

Then let's see -WE- fail? That won't happen, so why even say that hypothetically?

And when I was speaking of things being slow, i was talking about how fast PTT are dying.

You are saying PTT is going to die faster? lol

The only thing that can happen now is break off's from -WE- FxF and PTT making things different.

Or FxF and PTT joining forces vs -WE- making it an east vs west war

DeletedUser

Testing the waters. And I found out that -WE- is not ready to fight FxF too. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You guys still trying to stir to ease up the pressure on yourselves ? heh
When PTT is dead -WE- and FxF will face each other, turn around, walk 10 paces, turn around and shoot each other in a nice gentlemanly fashion. Until then we'll enjoy making all your lives as miserable as possible :)