~GK~ Declares on DFB

DeletedUser

~GK~ formally declares war on DFB family
Reason: A growing tribe needs the villages for sustenance and DFB villages are looking very tasty

To W31:

By the power vested in me by the council and combined armies of ~GK~ I hereby sign the writ of execution and doom of DFB Family. May god have mercy on your tribe as ~GK~ will spare you none.

signed/
Dotadaily
GK Ironhand Duke

For war stats refer to the next post :)

Time to make K56 a ~GK~ territory.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Silly dota. You did both GK as Omega. Here are correct stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~GK GK~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DFB DFBA ~N-L~
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 976
Side 2: 378
Difference: 598

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 1
Difference: 10

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,713,329
Side 2: 770,188
Difference: 1,943,141

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 58,739
Side 2: 5,288
Difference: 53,451

image.php

DeletedUser

i dont get i why you guys are declering to them, when you clearly declared to the world with the ONG2 alliance -.-
I respect the fact that you want a little attention, but you dont have to declare twice.

DeletedUser

i dont get i why you guys are declering to them, when you clearly declared to the world with the ONG2 alliance -.-
I respect the fact that you want a little attention, but you dont have to declare twice.

it will be nice if you are a girl ^^...
dotadaily filipino kaba?

DeletedUser

No ONG2 didn't declare on ANYONE till now.
DFB is the "first" victim.
But there will be more...

Keep being tuned at us.

RED BROODER

Sound the war drums,light your torches,raise the flags of war,~GK~ is comming,prepare for war:D

DeletedUser

AcidTongs you know that you are beloved right?
You should know that!

DeletedUser

A little formality is needed definitely. Most assume that ONG2 declared on the world but there has been no official statement other than the announcement of the alliance. Assume and guess all you want on the goals of ONG2, but this declaration is by ~GK~ only and does not reflect OWNED or Notte sentiment.

DeletedUser

First off, you talk and assume too many things. Secondly, ONG2 alliance in all actuality is not a whole lot more than a nap really. They don't coordinate all their fighting. Secondly, the only person who said ONG2 vs. the world was nubcake. Please get your facts straight and know what you're talking about.

DeletedUser

So all that talk from the wee boy about him having a special deal with GK was a lie?!?! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So hard to convey sarcasm these days...

Online communication really doesn't measure up to face to face dialog even with the addition of smilies...

DeletedUser

I did have a proposal for theweeboy. Its no lie. Whether he forwarded it to his tribemates or not is another matter. The offer was to summarize it was 10 best DFB members gets invited into GK then we consume the rest of the DFB family. I have given him the proposal over 3 days ago and even indicated a countdown to this declaration.

theweeboy

awwww dota!! can u delete this thread...I wanted to declare war on you first so I can write about barney being purple...oh and I'm not duke of DFB so don't be hating on me...

DeletedUser

DFB declaring war on Gk would not have made any difference except for one minor thing. It will be you signing DFB's own writ of execution rather than me signing it :icon_rolleyes:

theweeboy

actually I wouldn't have signed anything...I just wanted to talk about cookies and purple dinosaurs

DeletedUser

~N-L~ disbanded soon after this declaration. Its pretty much of a coincidence dont you think?:icon_rolleyes: