~GK~ Declares on DFB

theweeboy

lol I had a look at the start of the thread and it looks like you were spot on with your prediction, 4 months on and GK no longer exist :icon_biggrin:

lol isnt that hilarious...it took 4 months and GK said we couldnt do it...what funny monkeys...

the devil girl

can u please stop insulting the ex GK members?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

can u please stop insulting the ex GK mebers?

Thanks Shatine. Everbody knows there were multiple reasons for our failings (and failings they indeed were) and this wasn't down to one particular tribe or decision. Nice to know there is still a little respect out there.

DeletedUser

my total respect goes for GK for holding on that long against enemies all around them

DeletedUser65765

also thanks for bringing this thread up again it just makes me want to kill all of the former GK leadership who ditched to join -V- even more.

theweeboy

can u please stop insulting the ex GK members?

technically a funny monkey can be taken as a compliment if u like monkeys..but yea i just said it cause it sounds cool...funny monkey...if u repeat it to yourself its pretty funny

DeletedUser

technically a funny monkey can be taken as a compliment if u like monkeys..but yea i just said it cause it sounds cool...funny monkey...if u repeat it to yourself its pretty funny

lol, my daughter hates monkeys for some strange reason. But seriously, if you do read this thread from the beginning we (GK) were guilty of totally underestimating DFB. In hindsight all of our efforts should have been put into our war with you instead of the constant expansion into new Ks. I have to congratulate you on the organisation you had as a team and also for pulling what, at the time, was one of the biggest surprises to a complacent tribe.

the devil girl

well all our strategy was based in the fact u undeestimate us lol ,the declarations from the begining of this war put u in a bad position later ..but was a nice war

DeletedUser

I guess he won't be that big as you expected...:)
now this thread should be ~VK~ vs. DFB not ~G*K~ vs. DFB...
since almost all of ~VK~'s members are former GK's....:)