~GOD~ Family Thoughts

DeletedUser

The internet would be much better without 15 and below people. Including me, as many of the P&P people can attest to.

DeletedUser

LOOOOOOOL. It is true, I was not a primary target. I was the second target, as Icaro was the primary... By the way, if you have those reports with me attacking with mixed armies, please, send them, ok? I don't remember but maybe I wanted to open slots in some farm...

God Child, don't pay attention. My tribe (and me, in particular) has been under attack by GRIGNR since last December and, at that time, by FF Family also. Since the beggining that all odds were (and still are), against us. We always knew that the war is lost, but we don't give up or merge into a big Tribe or Family like others did, while being at war (and we recieved invitations to do it).

Now, check MM's tribe and scores and decide if you want my advice or his... :icon_wink:

Too bad that you still don't have a single word in your posts which would reflect the truth. Since the beginning , all odds were against you?! Holy cr*p! DoF2 fled from you (even though we have had a postive cap against all of your pathetic family)?! You're severely delusional.

but we don't give up or merge into a big Tribe or Family like others did, while being at war (and we recieved invitations to do it).

You've just miracleously appeared in the _KOH_ family right after you've backstabbed your allies... :lol:

Come on, this post was a so f*cking pathetic move, as there are more than half a dozen topics around to back that you're just a poor liar and a coward traitor... and that actually, you've just tried to show an imaginary situation where Tuga would still have some reputation!

And about you being a target... :icon_biggrin: Trust me, you were an "noob target" alongside with Tigerwoods, a target which was ideal for free expansion as none of you have even known which units are there for defense or offense. Targets were Icaro, puguinha, maybe grayden and some of the others, but you? You've never earnt that title... so at least don't steal that little piece of respect from your team mates they've earnt by their skills.

Check my tribe and score? Have you realized that I've stopped playing about a month ago? But hell, my village taking list are still there, go and check how many KOH and Tuga target were taken by me, then check how mand DoF2 and GRIGNR target were taken by the all of your tribe. Quite embarassing that the whole Tuga couldn't make a cap better than my own alone, even though I've never betrayed you to take some easy caps on undefended, formerly allied towns.

So, just to summarize: you're still unique. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Key quote here. No offence, but stop arguing and GTFO if you no longer play world 3.

As far as I know, this is an open forum, and I doubt that former players would be the biggest problems of this community. :icon_wink:

Phylo

Sorry to see you go :icon_cry:

Wish you the best in RL :icon_wink:

By the way:

Phylo:
OD Defense Rank: 9. (9,164,418 score) - Not bad for a punny noob, not even a target...

Tuga:
OD Defense Rank: 9. (41,871,117 score) - Not bad for a poor tribe...

Last edited:

Knox213

Why ~GOD~ Sucked So Much ^^

Well,
A) I Had Spys YOU DIDENT EVEN KNOW ABOUT

B) I Was Requesting war agas'nt GOD for A Long time

C) You dident control the Rim's Becuase in K89 991|804 I control there

D) I Was Never Scared Of Your SHIT Tribe because I Would Take it out with
one Spearman

You Sucked Because you Have A Lame Name and that your young and would get owned by a 3 year old and could'nt control a tribe

Example of You Asking For Allience

"Yo Dude Wanna Be Allies We Will Kick Ass"

When other tribes spend days on arranging one

______________________Bye God Nathen CRYED when he detected my spy's
XD____________________

DeletedUser

Stop being so harsh. He's learnt his lesson. No need for you guys to get personal with him its a game. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I don't think it's too bad to team up with a bunch of other rim tribes, it's really the only chance they ever had, but the tribes he teamed up were just... worthless... and he wasn't exactly the most intelligent intellectual

darkaniken2

Quit taking potshots at younger people. I'm 14, but unless I tell people, most on the internet would never guess it. Also, GOD family, you had some people near ME on K40. And on the opposite side of the world. It was pathetic, and you deserved to die.

DeletedUser

Quit taking potshots at younger people. I'm 14, but unless I tell people, most on the internet would never guess it. Also, GOD family, you had some people near ME on K40. And on the opposite side of the world. It was pathetic, and you deserved to die.

yes theyd think your 5 :icon_wink:
also im a younger player and i have no problem whether these people decide to offend me for my age becuase i know for sure that they are just pathetic n00bs that find ways to make their assent into the 'elite' list a hell of a lot easier by making pin cuscions :icon_cool:

DeletedUser1714

yes theyd think your 5 :icon_wink:
also im a younger player and i have no problem whether these people decide to offend me for my age becuase i know for sure that they are just pathetic n00bs that find ways to make their assent into the 'elite' list a hell of a lot easier by making pin cuscions :icon_cool:

*pokes Lordangers with a pin*

DeletedUser

You have some issues, wuts wrong with god?

lol whats right with him. I follow a belief that is far older than the abrahamaic god and I say this

My Goddess gave birth to your God - lol

In all seriousness this isnt the place to ask why people hate GOD - the guys and girls playing here probably dont ythink about GOD one way or t'other

The real reason people dismiss your tribe is plain and simple - its a tribal war game so why bring GOD into it - this is a place for politics and warring - not religion

DeletedUser

lol whats right with him. I follow a belief that is far older than the abrahamaic god and I say this

My Goddess gave birth to your God - lol

In all seriousness this isnt the place to ask why people hate GOD - the guys and girls playing here probably dont ythink about GOD one way or t'other

The real reason people dismiss your tribe is plain and simple - its a tribal war game so why bring GOD into it - this is a place for politics and warring - not religion
hmmm well actually i thought at first a bit like this to i must admit when i first saw the name of the tribe and thats why i sent the fakes but i kinda realise that he only used GOD (the name) to show superiority of his tribe. not actually naming himself GOD but just saying that his tribe are legends. well actually he might have done it becuase of your way but we'll never know now :icon_sad: