Gods of Olympus repel the Omen/z

DeletedUser

Wow. Exciting war.

<Chuckle> ... Hey, we are little rim tribes! That *might* be all the nobles we had. 100% success rate isn't THAT bad.

Funny you should mention that. cap, let's post some reports.

Well in addition to the 4-0 stats published by Jaffer1995 (thanks for that) we have:

1 Omenz player who lost a village before the stats commenced, and has since been dismissed.

1 Omen council member hitting 'restart' before he was rimmed,
err .... lost his village (for those with twisted minds ... really! :icon_rolleyes:) - I guess this was to protect the stats.

Others members of Omenz deserting.

The 4 villages lost include a Duke of Omenz and a council member of Omen.

I like how you talk bad about familytribes in the picture when you have one yourself.

Don't Panic!

We know we have a family, we said so in the declaration. To speak ill of families would just invite flaming.

The Holy Grail pic was not being critical of families, it was representing how Omen and Omenz responded when war was declared. They Panicked!

We got messages like:

anakin8989 on 05.01. at 22:58
pls stop the atacks if you are a god person
and many others. (See the 2nd post for more of the same).

We have also had offers from Omenz members to spy for us, to want to join us, to attack the Omenz council members etc .....

We didn't invite this war.

War is not good for the business of growing villages as this point of the game. They ignored our efforts at peaceful resolution of an issue. They went all silent. We got good intelligence that Omenz were planning to launch on us....

That just about wraps it up so far.

DeletedUser

Looks like omenz have run away already. They've changed the name of their tribe to FK and their profile has no refernces to omen.

Their trying to run away after 40 hours of war? lol

manofhonor

Looks like omenz have run away already. They've changed the name of their tribe to FK and their profile has no refernces to omen.

Their trying to run away after 40 hours of war? lol

Well, we did noble over a quarter of their players, cleared most of their villages... I'd say running isn't a bad tactical option for them atm.

DeletedUser

hey.

i smell something....hmmmm

capas u smell it? its everywhere.

smells like...OWNED!

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well, we did noble over a quarter of their players, cleared most of their villages... I'd say running isn't a bad tactical option for them atm.

Can you even call 40 hours a war? Ive had drinking binges longer than that.

- Undead Billy Mays aka Steve Irwin with a stingray barb though the heart.