GODZ needs you

DeletedUser

hi and thanks for reading this topic i am the founder of GODZ and we are looking for a few active players on the speed rounds as we are trying to get a tribe together that is a regular tribe with the same players as that way we can form a strong bond between the players and with that become strong as a tribe anyone that wants to become a member of this tribe please contact me in speed rounds or out but we do not want player that are not active but please if you want to become a member please let me no.

thanks
SCAR

DeletedUser

*Cough Cough* use periods if you want anyone to take you seriously. Spacing out paragraphs and giving back round info never hurt either *Cough Cough* :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Punctuation is overrated.

I am one of the early invitees to the ~GODZ~ tribe. It's the first tribe I was ever in and it's a lot of fun so far. We're just starting out in the speed rounds and have a lot to learn but we are serious about forming a regular tribe with 8-10 people who enjoy playing the game. A few times we've proven ourselves to be fairly capable on the defense and we usually manage to creep up into the top 10 if that means anything to you. All this without a full tribe of regulars. I don't know if that means anything either, but I'd like to think that it means we can only get better and have plenty of room to grow.

We've had some really good players off and on and some newer ones that showed potential. I apologize if the tribe seemed unresponsive at times, the speed rounds can be pretty demanding on my clicking finger and I myself am still learning the ropes. I'd like to thank any and all that gave an effort but couldn't stick with us for whatever reason. I'd also like to encourage anyone interested in joining us to message me "Daiboan" or "gazza.wilson" in game so we can see how you fit.

We won't be taking the top spots right away but if you'd like to be part of a tribe that aims to eventually pose a real challenge to the other top tribes then let us know.

DeletedUser

yeah, send a invitation to atlantis777777
and one to me
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

lolz dats why then and atlantis wont join any tribe and all

DeletedUser

dats what i hate players dat time waste on this we are actually serious about this and then som1 comes along and gets peoples hopes up thinking maybe we can make godz better an all and then it just a f!$@ joke

DeletedUser19439

even if me and other guys joined the tribe
we would have nobled all the Top 5 tribes:icon_wink:
if that is what u want.
but hey, once Godz passed rank 6 we would have turned against Godz too.
after all if godz dominates the round then Godz goes against its principles.
weaker tribe are complaining about it that's why we are turning against our tribe mates(godz).:icon_twisted:

so becareful what you wish for.

"we would have nobled all the Top 5 tribes"
:icon_eek:

no he didn't
did he write what i just saw

what drugs are u on buddy? ur a n00b! leave the godz guys alone.. what did they do to u? there just tryin to learn!

DeletedUser

thanks irockstw we just trying to learn and at then end of the day your not very sportsman like an all if u admit on a big forum that you would turn against your own tribe

DeletedUser

"we would have nobled all the Top 5 tribes"
:icon_eek:

no he didn't
did he write what i just saw

Saying is one thing, doing is another. Show me you can do it and then ill take your prattle serious.