~GOH~ Declares on FOE

DeletedUser

lol mate! 3 GOH members against the whole smote tribe .A total of about 100k points max all our members together and the our core was 4 continents away!!!! You call that war ?You call that victory ?
PS : Those 3 members are still alive and still on GOH :p .

Dean..... I thought you were smarter ....
By changing names of your tribe and merge this doesnot mean you won anything. By losing your logo means you were not strong enough to keep it . What you have done so far is run from a merge to a merge leaving behind everything you fought for.
Mate we didnot gangbanged OU. We won OU and forced them to disspand :D

If you look at our so called merges, you will find that the first one was "unmerged" again, and that the second one was more like, seeing our ally as more than allies. only a few people even joined what is not called KO. we simply moved a few players from one tribe to the other, and wiselike the other way arround for better communication and to make it more smooth.

The only real merge that was ever done was Mohawk and The Angles forming ~P-G~
and that was to get a stronghold of K32. that worked, far to well, so we made an acad to get K31 to and they had all the fun. :(

End of todays history lesson

DeletedUser

Dean..... I thought you were smarter ....
By changing names of your tribe and merge this doesnot mean you won anything. By losing your logo means you were not strong enough to keep it .

So... basically you're talking about OMG IT's MW!!!!!!!'s tribe? And not us at all?

DeletedUser

So... basically you're talking about OMG IT's MW!!!!!!!'s tribe? And not us at all?

Right since you never stick to any name at all and you have been running away in order to save yourselves ....

MW and his crew decided to make a new start . They joined us and we made GOH stronger than ever .
After all its all about what you are fighting for .We are still fighting for the same goals we did before .

What about your actions ? what are you still doing here other than avoiding giving real fights ?

DeletedUser

.We are still fighting for the same goals we did before

Aren´t we all still fighting for World Dom. while having fun?

What about your actions ? what are you still doing here other than avoiding giving real fights ?

ehmm. we are TRYING to find them!!!
Not that easy when you are in the northern part of the world :eek:(

so.. we relocate.. havn´t you seen some new faces down south??? DOH :icon_rolleyes:

Michael Wittman

Dean that is true but unlike many others that have been through this, i will honestly admit it. some of the merges i have done in the past have been because i was defeated. there is nothing wrong with adapting to save yourself from the jaws of defeat as long as you have the character to admit what you did.

now, the merge with GOH was done for the reason of gaining strength and activity and a better chance of eventual victory. so far it has even exceeded my expectations of success, we are now the strongest tribe i have ever been in and morale is at a very productive level. we did not merge into GOH because we felt we would certainly lose if we did not.

so i guess you could say that your merge was also done to gain strength and activity. my only fault is that you knowingly merged into an alliance that you knew was morally corrupt. survival is not the ultimate goal of a complete human being. survival with dignity is.

i hope this addresses your attacks on my tribe merging and losing its identity. we have fully accepted this and now completely consider ourselves in the GOH family. we will now carry this banner and fight to the end. i am very proud to have united with someone like sylb because he carries many of the values of myself and my tribe. we were a near perfect fit.

Deleted User - 832139

OK now you have spoiled my dinner ... Syb & OMG IT's MW are a perfect fit ... some one change the subject my imagination is going off on one ...

As for you Syb I get your mails and persuasion chats and frankly you bore the h*ll out of me with your B/S and sad attempts at Diplomacy where you just repeat yourself and never listen to the other persons points of view ... So frankly I used to respect you and I even stopped attacking you when you asked me to out of respect.
... But now the sad small stabbing insults are starting to get to chafe as you keep basing your arguments on facts you dream up inside your own head or can you answer why you say "Drew is trying to bore players out of this world?" when I am getting comments that players are sick of my nukes ?

As for not winning anything TheFOE .... FAIL/OWNED have won more wars and destroyed more tribes than I can care to name ..... and thats more wars than GOH have ever been in use more nukes than you have ever seen .... Just look at your war stats before the FOE started one your tribe ......But enough of this ... Just do us all a favor and take your sad green hide back under the rock it crawled from under ... and leave the forum chat to the man that can Stellro ...

DeletedUser

OK now you have spoiled my dinner ... Syb & OMG IT's MW are a perfect fit ... some one change the subject my imagination is going off on one ...

As for you Syb I get your mails and persuasion chats and frankly you bore the h*ll out of me with your B/S and sad attempts at Diplomacy where you just repeat yourself and never listen to the other persons points of view ... So frankly I used to respect you and I even stopped attacking you when you asked me to out of respect.
... But now the sad small stabbing insults are starting to get to chafe as you keep basing your arguments on facts you dream up inside your own head or can you answer why you say "Drew is trying to bore players out of this world?" when I am getting comments that players are sick of my nukes ?

As for not winning anything TheFOE .... FAIL/OWNED have won more wars and destroyed more tribes than I can care to name ..... and thats more wars than GOH have ever been in use more nukes than you have ever seen .... Just look at your war stats before the FOE started one your tribe ......But enough of this ... Just do us all a favor and take your sad green hide back under the rock it crawled from under ... and leave the forum chat to the man that can Stellro ...

Mate I never asked you to stop attacking me . You just found easiest targets .
You actions already proved how much you honour your friends so really i donnot give a *** of your opinion ....

Deleted User - 832139

Friends I gave you plenty of warning of our intention even gave you more than a weeks notice of our intentions prior to the ending our alliance ..... easy targets ... lmao I came from K66 to your villages in K85 ... how much notice you need of that ... I forget you have strange dreams and like to make up things that suit your arguments ... as for easy targets JJavi is a better player than you so is Rocco so is Dou ..... think you Do need to evaluate your own skills as I rate them as good players taking into the account the amount of pressure these guys are under your not fit to .... best not say it ... but they have more skill than you so lets just leave it at that .. so why would you insult your own players ? there is prof of good leadership if ever I heard it lol

and yes you did ask me so I did ...out of respect I did .. and openly you insult me but could not beat me in open war .... please get back under that rock before you embarrass your self even more.

P.S. You were an ally for one war not a friend ... you gained more out of that war than FAIL so don't even go there as I gifted you these players .. thats right I gifted them to you even against their wishes I honoured our agreements ... so don't base arguments on false ground ...

DeletedUser

Friends I gave you plenty of warning of our intention even gave you more than a weeks notice of our intentions prior to the ending our alliance ..... easy targets ... lmao I came from K66 to your villages in K85 ... how much notice you need of that ... I forget you have strange dreams and like to make up things that suit your arguments ... as for easy targets JJavi is a better player than you so is Rocco so is Dou ..... think you Do need to evaluate your own skills as I rate them as good players taking into the account the amount of pressure these guys are under your not fit to .... best not say it ... but they have more skill than you so lets just leave it at that .. so why would you insult your own players ? there is prof of good leadership if ever I heard it lol

and yes you did ask me so I did ...out of respect I did .. and openly you insult me but could not beat me in open war .... please get back under that rock before you embarrass your self even more.

P.S. You were an ally for one war not a friend ... you gained more out of that war than FAIL so don't even go there as I gifted you these players .. thats right I gifted them to you even against their wishes I honoured our agreements ... so don't base arguments on false ground ...

No we were not gained more than what we have fought for.
As for how good I can handle my incomings .... I had 8000 incomings for about 2 months .... What is the max number you had ever on this game ?

As for your arrival from k66 .... After I had 20 people hitting me for months .. Yes your nukes landed easiy with your nobles.

Deleted User - 832139

how can you fight for what is gifted .. please come down to earth and do use that one cell between your ears and try to remember how things happened in the game not in your head ... as for facts well TW stats says I do ok ... andas for your villages I was hitting as it was the start of the war .... I would say go back to sleep .. but it appears you need to wake up ..

Oh sorry as for incoming well after 26 pages it says cannot list anymore so could not give you a full total (not got a good PC)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

how can you fight for what is gifted .. please come down to earth and do use that one cell between your ears and try to remember how things happened in the game not in your head ... as for facts well TW stats says I do ok ... andas for your villages I was hitting as it was the start of the war .... I would say go back to sleep .. but it appears you need to wake up ..

Oh sorry as for incoming well after 26 pages it says cannot list anymore so could not give you a full total (not got a good PC)

Yes. ... Your nukes and velos were of the last on those 8000k incomings. Something you cannot even imagine !!!

As for gifted players and continents. We have been fighting way before you decided to join and claim those players. You are the one with the dreaming behaviour not me ;)

Deleted User - 832139

Joined at yours/FAB's request as I remember and who did the most damage? ..... that rock of yours will be getting cold

DeletedUser

When did this war become a personal thing?

Now I don't want to spoil anyone's fun, but this is, before anything else, a game. And as in any game, you should respect your opponent.

On a side note, I can't but wonder how can you deny the facts, Sylbetros.

DeletedUser

numbers

I quite agree it's a game.

But let's put some things in perspective here.

If you honestly think the FOE-CHAOS alliance is a recent thing then you must be an idiot..

That alliance has been around longer than i can remember.
you have had 4 of the top 5 tribes for about the last year or so.

So do not spout to me about fighting anyone bigger than you.
You have always had the advantage of numbers in the last year.

Even when KEA was around it had OK's support.

OH and Dean for the history lesson NW was 1/3 smaller than you so don't quote you've been fighting bigger tribes. Total BS.

The only thing i can actually say i admire is the way you've stuck together while the tribes in the north have fought each other tooth and nail about everything.

but then there is the saying honor among rogues. fits quite well.

Oh and on a side note. it doesnt take a skillful player to send 20 nukes at a village and stacking them with defence troops.

What does take skill is saving them with little support.
So i have to say with the odds against them that GOH and ODD have the better players.
I mean the mighty FOE needing another tribe to help them beat up ODD.
as someone once said to me PPFFFFFFFFF....

I think a few tribes reputations could do with looking at again.

Not a criticism just a point.

and a2cip respect your opponents. I would do that if they didn't cheat so much.

someone who cheats so much and is proud of it is not even a good player in my book.
Having to cheat to even the odds even with a 4:1 ratio does say a lot for the quality of the opposition.

DeletedUser

I quite agree it's a game.

But let's put some things in perspective here.

If you honestly think the FOE-CHAOS alliance is a recent thing then you must be an idiot..

That alliance has been around longer than i can remember.
you have had 4 of the top 5 tribes for about the last year or so.

So do not spout to me about fighting anyone bigger than you.
You have always had the advantage of numbers in the last year.

Even when KEA was around it had OK's support.

OH and Dean for the history lesson NW was 1/3 smaller than you so don't quote you've been fighting bigger tribes. Total BS.

The only thing i can actually say i admire is the way you've stuck together while the tribes in the north have fought each other tooth and nail about everything.

but then there is the saying honor among rogues. fits quite well.

Oh and on a side note. it doesnt take a skillful player to send 20 nukes at a village and stacking them with defence troops.

What does take skill is saving them with little support.
So i have to say with the odds against them that GOH and ODD have the better players.
I mean the mighty FOE needing another tribe to help them beat up ODD.
as someone once said to me PPFFFFFFFFF....

I think a few tribes reputations could do with looking at again.

Not a criticism just a point.

and a2cip respect your opponents. I would do that if they didn't cheat so much.

someone who cheats so much and is proud of it is not even a good player in my book.
Having to cheat to even the odds even with a 4:1 ratio does say a lot for the quality of the opposition.

bla bla bla.. bla bla bla.. why don´t you just show us ingame how to do it.

I´ll await your nobles :eek:)

DeletedUser

Ok, let's make this clear, FOE didn't ask ZHG to enter the war. ZHG needed targets and ODD was the obvious choice. Tbh I for one would have preferred to have them all for ourselves. I can't stand the thought of splitting ravenj with someone else.

Now the northern part of GOH is a different story. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY denied their skills. Actually through our internal forum there are plenty of referrals to top gan (ex-ODD), people admiring what he can do. Hats off.

If you look back to the Eagles war, you will notice we only had good remarks about them, as they have been the most worthy opponent (though we were gangbanged by cake, donuts, eagles etc). Now do take a look at the way goh is acting.

Some ugly words have been thrown around, but an "idiot" isn't necessarily a bad player. It's the character of some people we dislike (the way they act and the way they react).

"If you honestly think the FOE-CHAOS alliance is a recent thing then you must be an idiot.. " Can you quote someone in FOE saying that? I doubt.

"OH and Dean for the history lesson NW was 1/3 smaller than you so don't quote you've been fighting bigger tribes. Total BS." - Maybe you don't remember NORTH family. Well I do.

DeletedUser

The north family didn't last long enough to be counted really, We didn't even get settled long enough to know each other never mind fight alongside each other properly.