Most promising tribe for future: bAd
Best leader: - MaNa
worst leader: -C1496
Favorite forum poster: Purple Llama
lamest forum poster: The Scientist. :icon_biggrin:
Best COA ingame: DreamSweeper
most overrated tribe: Contra
most underrated tribe: Sleepy

Do i know you from somewhere?? apart from the lame mail i got saying va suck that sounded like a 7 year spoilt kid having a tantrum had wrote it.

DeletedUser

Do i know you from somewhere?? apart from the lame mail i got saying va suck that sounded like a 7 year spoilt kid having a tantrum had wrote it.

I didn't say V/A suck,I think I stated you sucked or I stated you were a noob.Which is actually 110% true, and I am a 7 year old kid but far from spoiled.

DeletedUser104153

This was done a lot on the UK server and was pretty popular on UK16 so figured id bring it here and see how everyone likes it. Pretty easy no spam please, and no bashing if you think a leader is a bad leader simply put him as "worst leader" don't bash him any further though as its not needed. Also you can ask why a player thinks what he does but please do not bash a poster for posting his opinion. Now have at it :)

Best Player:
most overrated player:
Favorite Player:
Best tribe:
Most promising tribe for future:
Best leader:
worst leader:
Favorite forum poster:
lamest forum poster:
Best COA ingame:
most overrated tribe:
most underrated tribe:

Best Player: Lord teemo ( He's pretty popular in the externals, a loveable rougue and i LOVE TEEMO!)
most overrated player: Jesbinpal
Favorite Player: O sem pavor
Best tribe: Tent
Most promising tribe for future: Zombie
Best leader: the guy from ROA who takes in all scout reports and makes a data base. so cool XD
worst leader: Neletal.
Favorite forum poster: The scientist.
lamest forum poster: TheForceisme (nothing personal but i haven't been here very long and most of your post's are exuses)
Best COA ingame: Chaos tribe COA
most overrated tribe: Glory/Wow
most underrated tribe:ZOMBIE/The Cartel

DeletedUser104153

Best Player: Lord teemo ( He's pretty popular in the externals, a loveable rougue and i LOVE TEEMO!)
Best leader: the guy from ROA who takes in all scout reports and makes a data base. so cool XD
lamest forum poster: TheForceisme (nothing personal but i haven't been here very long and most of your post's are exuses)

Whoops i meant lord teemo is my favorite player, not the best. my bad. Lord.haseo for the best. hes been here for a short time but look promising. mostly because i mess with him in w64 and 71.

DeletedUser108039

When the hell would jesbin pal ever be overrated anyway hes terrible :O i remember sam/clown gave him an acc on 58 and he thought he was amazing when he did nothing but be given the acc lol.

DeletedUser104153

When the hell would jesbin pal ever be overrated anyway hes terrible :O i remember sam/clown gave him an acc on 58 and he thought he was amazing when he did nothing but be given the acc lol.

68 you bully. anyways i nobbled a few barbs. don't blame me T.T

Why you gotta be hatin on me and how does ur pic show up anyways? And i thougth you were freaking british not scottish.
hater__s_gonna_hate__panda_meme__by_pandamunchr-d5eznbh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bringing this thread back:

Best Player: At this point, counting stars
most overrated player: Aubrey's Pirate Crew
Favorite Player: Jazz In My Pants (Babin for those who know him from other worlds)
Best tribe: bAd
Most promising tribe for future: Music (or Errrm obviously)
Best leader: Can't think of one
worst leader: Again, aubrey
Favorite forum poster: Choco is good on occasion, but i'd have to say Lara
lamest forum poster: Nuking.Madman
Best COA ingame: No One
most overrated tribe: nUKe
most underrated tribe: Music

sp.ag

Favorite forum poster: mar71n
lamest forum poster: Bluetattoo

DeletedUser

Best Player: Counting Stars.

Overrated player: [Not sure]

Underrated player: Pro Nukes. (11tardis11)<3

Favourite Player: Cwburke.

Best tribe: I'd like to say Venus, though I guess it would be Bias. I believe NS would be one of the best.

Most promising tribe for future: Apathy.

Best leader: I've been apart of leading most of tribes I'm in, so I can't say. Other than the fact I know Mayhem is doing great.

Worst leader: 2Sandals, from the experience of discussion and communication, he seems to be quite unorganised and not the right guy to lead. I don't wish to sound rude in putting him as 'worst leader' should be something like, 'shouldn't lead' or something. Some of the moves they've made are quite dodgy. Simply, my opinion.

Favourite forum poster: Javanshir.

Lamest forum poster DaWolf<3 hehe

Best COA in game: Counting Stars[KATE UPTON(y)] haha, Vermok's is cool and so is One way ticket to hell...I didn't look around too much =p lol

Most overrated tribe: Glory

Most underrated tribe: Apathy

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Worst leader: 2Sandals, from the experience of discussion and communication, he seems to be quite unorganised and not the right guy to lead. I don't wish to sound rude in putting him as 'worst leader' should be something like, 'shouldn't lead' or something. Some of the moves they've made are quite dodgy. Simply, my opinion.
Yeah, I based similar conclusions off of the only, 2-minute conversation I ever had with that 2Sandals guy too.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yeah, I based similar conclusions off of the only, 2-minute conversation I ever had with that 2Sandals guy too.

I'm sorry, I should have pointed out that it wasn't only from my experience that back up what I've said, though members of your own tribe say the same thing.

DeletedUser

*co-duke. :icon_rolleyes:

Message any of my ex-norse members, except for a specific nub. Though all wished for me to come back. It was corrupt in what Jackist did. I don't feel I need to explain myself to you, though feel free to message any of them. If my whole tribe backstabbed me and didn't want me, the tribe would have still been in tact as I left? Isn't this correct? When I left, it crumbled faster than australian outback home-made baked apple crumble.

DeletedUser

Counting Stars gets alot of attention. Looking at OD though don't know that he's been under a lot of pressure though... I say you can't really choose a best player at this point, or at least I don't really think one has emerged as a clear leader in that race yet.

As for tribes: my opinion on my tribe NS I won't give.

I don't necessarily see Glory as overrated because they are one of the few like NS that have been around for a awhile and have shown very good growth.

As for other tribes like Venus, Vibe, and Illuminati only time will tell.

DeletedUser32101

Best Player:no clue :lol:
most overrated player:counting star
Favorite Player: muldie
Best tribe: MoM
Most promising tribe for future: zombie
Best leader: Darkx, hands down
worst leader: ex leader of BaD
Favorite forum poster: mayhem.
lamest forum poster:?
Best COA ingame: n/a