Golden declares on W2V.

DeletedUser100466

Your questions are good. As far as i would like to disagree, not having Sam with us, feels like we dont have a hand or a leg ... Is not same NAM, yes...this NAM will have a harder mission due to Sam absence.

*Not having the reason for living.

One day Sam will rise from the dead like jon snow.

[spoil]

game-thrones-season-5-finale-jon-snow-leak.jpg

melisandre-spoilers.gif

[/spoil]

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: Golden
Side 2:
Tribes: W2V

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 149
Side 2: 41
Difference: 108

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 6
Difference: 45

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,136,855
Side 2: 331,783
Difference: 805,072

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 493,644
Side 2: 57,107
Difference: 436,537

chart

Remember that time when W2V bragged about being about 10 caps up in a 48 hour space, because I do.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I would like to congratulate W2V for the fight they have been putting up in this war so far. It's no secret there is a LOT of bad blood between the two sides, however that doesnt take away from the fact that this war is pretty fun so far. Hopefully, both sides keep this up for as long as possible :).

Stats from start of war, to now (showing top 10 noblers):
[spoil]
9f40e9ea1c63860356d37e397c84b4e5.png
[/spoil]

War stats from the start of the war, till now (shows tribe):
[spoil]
1cd7251bc8f95958bf3fa574a41394bd.png
[/spoil]

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nice to see Golden target smaller players. Can't make any ground on the above mentioned. Lame. Also it's a whole account effort. Not just those two people. You should know better.

Last edited:

ted the stoner

Nice to see Golden target smaller players. Can't make any ground on the above mentioned. Lame. Also it's a whole account effort. Not just those two people. You should know better.
salt-in-the-wound-cancelled-constantine-scores-an-emmy-nomination-constantine-fans-basi-510825.gif

So like, the same tactics any good tribe employs? Isolate the larger/better players then take them down? or would you not know that?

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No that's fair enough. What's not okay is saying you want a hard fight or dissing our players like you did in the declaration. You had no respect for us until you fought us. Now you choose not to fight us but to fight around us.

Again fair enough, but don't come on here with your patronising statements. It's a fallacy that you want a good war, otherwise you'd be fighting those who have already been giving you one. Golden is pathetic.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score

If you dislike us attacking smaller players, please stop recruiting them.
You can't expect us to ignore them simply because they're smaller. And yes, we also make ground on them faster than on the larger accounts.
It can be said that there is a relation between the size of someone's account and their skill at this game perhaps.

ted the stoner

No that's fair enough. What's not okay is saying you want a hard fight or dissing our players like you did in the declaration. You had no respect for us until you fought us. Now you choose not to fight us but to fight around us.

Again fair enough, but don't come on here with your patronising statements. It's a fallacy that you want a good war, otherwise you'd be fighting those who have already been giving you one. Golden is pathetic.
salt.

DeletedUser

Around you, is you. They were you as soon as you decided to join W2V. Yes, lets op someone that one of our accounts has a front with so the rest of us can send 20+hour trains (that would go amazingly). The fact you still differentiate yourselves from the tribe you chose to be in is slightly worrying but that's your business.

A good war... Not a good one or two ops, im sure once more of us have a front with the "ex-blues" as you still call yourself, there would be a point in an op against them.

My statement wasn't meant to be be patronising, i think that you did a good job against Neb but claiming we are pathetic because we are doing the logical thing and fighting what is in front of us, instead of who you think we should fight (i agree the war would be a bit more fun for you guys if we started sending 40hour trains at hilary) is childish even for you. (leave your toys in the pram,now that was a patronising statement)

Also, wasnt one of the targets in the last op Charshaun. Who is your duke?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118752

Solution? Don't recruit players that you perceive to be bad. You can't really blame an enemy for targeting weak links that your leadership allows to remain in the tribe.

DeletedUser

Almurph, maybe you need to move to the Casual World. After all, that's where you can't attack players that are somewhat smaller than yourself, and you can't rim anyone. Seems a better fit...

DeletedUser112461

Nice work Sam and Jake :icon_smile:

Wid and TreX*

I'm also going to have to agree with Dallow and the rest of Golden here Alex. It makes perfect strategical sense for Golden to attack the obviously weaker members within W2V. The same reason why we're hitting Naboola and not Golden Blackfyre. Makes sense to target the weaker links. ;) (jk ly James)

But yes, the time will come when Golden will eventually launch 40hour+ trains on Hilary but I don't think that time will come for awhile. Why attempt to hunt the boar and risk losing a few hunters when you can grab the juicy rabbits hopping around? Although some would say you should cut the head off the snake... Which is I guess what Golden are doing nobling leadership such as Charshaun...

You do need to give W2V some credit though, they are facing a tribe much larger and are making some ground here and there. At least they haven't rolled over.

DeletedUser93681

charshaun isnt small..maybe you know different lol

We are eliminating exblue bashers (w2v)...getting scared Al?

edit and at Jake...all Golden arent hitting you or your bashers. Maybe 10 Golden peeps?

edit edit Just jump ship to Nam. We all know thats where you are headed

Last edited by a moderator:

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wid and TreX*

I'm also going to have to agree with Dallow and the rest of Golden here Alex. It makes perfect strategical sense for Golden to attack the obviously weaker members within W2V. The same reason why we're hitting Naboola and not Golden Blackfyre. Makes sense to target the weaker links. ;) (jk ly James)

But yes, the time will come when Golden will eventually launch 40hour+ trains on Hilary but I don't think that time will come for awhile. Why attempt to hunt the boar and risk losing a few hunters when you can grab the juicy rabbits hopping around? Although some would say you should cut the head off the snake... Which is I guess what Golden are doing nobling leadership such as Charshaun...

You do need to give W2V some credit though, they are facing a tribe much larger and are making some ground here and there. At least they haven't rolled over.

To be fair, you pretty much did hit Golden Blackfyre :D

Bill's sit game is too strong!

@ Almurph - If we did a Golden op on your area it would make no sense, I make up 90% of the front, where would everyone else send their trains from? We're pushing your weak links and eating up what would otherwise be support for you. You obviously don't understand the tactics behind war. ++ We have better attackers moving up the wings and building up what will be a large front, makes no sense to leave your best attackers in the backline ;)

Where did we insult your tribe in our declaration?
22b652c4b4ea2a5e105466a72835f170.png

You're W2V now, didn't you notice?

Last edited:

DeletedUser112461

Debbie why are you so upset? I don't get it...

tumblr_mcku2btADc1r2qaggo1_500.gif

[SPOIL]
f3d564b9ce8995893270b541e9507aa2.png
[/SPOIL]

Oh...

giphy.gif