Golden the epiphany of hypocrisy

DeletedUser100466

brWHOxf.png

k9FWpHZ.png

Golden and google merge begun. (No mass recruiting to win i promise )

1)End game alliance with Any - check
2)Alliance with P - check
3)Telling NBD they got their back - check
4)Now recruiting from NBD backline - check

Now future
1)Recruiting from P - check
2)Making silly excuse to recruit or noble NBD - check

Calling everyone else for recruiting/hugging and backstabbing while doing the exact same thing. Good job guys for following the rhetoric and do tell us how others tribe do it "how wrong that is".

cd2332e74dbb7bf04cbc1b6366cefa8c.jpg

DeletedUser

Wasn't h0lly just denying a google/Golden merge? Tut tut there aye golden?

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You've gone and cried on the externals over something like a tribe change. The salt levels are quite high considering.

At this point we should just accept K44 is a bit special and it may be handicapped.

DeletedUser

Its not about the tribe change, its the principle and just pointing out H0lly's hypocrisy.

Deleted User - 10618707

I think pretty much everyone knew about this merge for over a week now, nothing to be salty about.

DeletedUser

h0lly still refused all knowledge about it and simply moaned that NAM recruits too much

DeletedUser100466

Well they do :lol:

Don't you know you're meant to start with 40 people and never add more?

Full agree but how can you mock/bash others for recruiting while you do the same?

Holier than thou attitude.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I've never mocked anyone for doing this stuff. It's all part of the game like it or not, recruiting, merging I've never slated against you guys in NAM for whatever you did (I don't know or care what that is)

You guys are obviously just very highly strung
:lol:

9e4be40725f36e02d15465755318be48.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I don't see anything wrong with what Golden are doing... Recruiting a few of our friends we've been allied to since the start of the world is hardly a "merge" :icon_eek: Theres nothing hypocritical about what we've done. We've not broken our word once on this world thus far. Theres nothing wrong with denying a future move on PnP for the benefit of timing either.

Lol @ the duke of NAM. Looking pretty desperate starting a thread like this.

good-good-let-the-jimmies-rustle-through-you.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116125

They just need to find a reason to justify their actions instead of standing up to them :p
Like Freak did.