Good Afternoon All

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As you may have gathered, I am your moderator for this world's forums.

As your mod, there are a few things I'd like to set out. Stick with them, and we'll get along :icon_wink:

1) My username:

the endless source of Confusion that it is, is pronounced:

Pet-n-kwa-ran-lore, with a slight emphasis on the ran bit.

Most people, however, find it easier to refer to me as Petn or Pet. Personally I prefer Petn, but hey, that's life.

2) Spamming/off-topicness

There are many arguments about the merits of Spam, blah blah blah, but to be honest, if it's spam it's not good. Off-topic is another kettle of fish, which I will come to in a minute.

Spam:

a) nonsensical/useless posting purely for post count; posting for the sake of posting

b) petty flaming for the sake of "looking cool". it's not cool, by the way, it just makes you look like more of an idiot than the person you're trying to slag.

I will add to this list as I remember them/ come across them. I hope I won't have to add much; you all know what spamming is. It may be fun, but it's really a pain in the ass, and there is an off-topic forum for a reason...

off-topic:

It will happen, in threads, that the talk will veer from the topic for a couple of posts. This is grand, and it happens, and it keeps a forum alive, and usually happy. IF it goes back on topic.

If a thread starts to get derailed, I will post a warning saying get back on topic or I'll lock it.

if threads are continuously derailed by the same people, I will hand out infractions.

3) I'm a new mod on these Forums. I should Hope I have no grudges with any of you, I'm not one to hold them myself. I plan on being fair, I don't want to hand out infractions unless I have to, but I will if I have to.

That said, I Have modded before, so I know all the tricks :)

Finally, have fun! If you have any questions, Pm me or post them here, whichever you prefer. No spamming though! :p

Oh and by the way; for those of you still unsure about forum rules: Linky

Your Loving Mod,
Petn

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31368

Nice to meet you Pet-n-kwa-ran-lore, looks like we are in for some fun :icon_biggrin:

EDIT: By fun I mean On-topic TW fun, not spam :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I'll call you Pet and Petn :icon_razz: cause I cant decide of which one..

DeletedUser

my advice to you petn, just treat everyone equally... for example in signature violations there is nothing more annoying than getting infracted for your sig and guy next to you gets to keep some ridiculously big dig :icon_evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.