good bye tw

• Thread starter DeletedUser57711
  • Start date

DeletedUser57711

i am of for a op tomorrow to get a new lung i have been gone for a few days from this world.

only people i have respect for in this world are dark will keep in touch , stevo your a great guy, leath mate your very good friend of mine and will chat soon jonedcap great guy and mike aka dakko talk soon and many others. but cant be assed to name you all

rest of you take care and goodbye once and for all

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

After all the wars won and lost, all the battles that have scared your body. The time has come for Warmad21 to leave us. The people of your tribe and its allies will hate to see you go but we know that all will be well because RL comes first. As a player I give you hopes for the best and as a human I give you a get better soon. Thank you for your services on W22.

AndyJc

Hope it all goes well Nick.

And this time don't let it drag you back in this is your chance to escape!

DeletedUser

Farewell Warmad. Good luck for the operation and wherever life takes you, I remember back in the old days when I flamed you a lot, hehe.

DeletedUser

You will be missed mate, Hope the operation is 100% succesfull, None deserves it more than you, Great guy, Great Player, Bit of a girl tho right, ill keep in touch for sure, xx ;)

Your sig is terrible btw lol

I Win

DeletedUser

You will be missed mate, Hope the operation is 100% succesfull, None deserves it more than you, Great guy, Great Player, Bit of a girl tho right, ill keep in touch for sure, xx ;)

Your sig is terrible btw lol

I Win

on his behalf 'you never win' :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Guess I won't be able to own you then and I was really looking forward to nobling your ass. Well Good luck and farewell.

darkaniken2

Guess I won't be able to own you then and I was really looking forward to nobling your ass. Well Good luck and farewell.
nick would have walked all over you. GTHO.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

best of luck mate - respect for all your hard work - hope all goes well and maybe we will see u back in the future