Good Bye W33, and Tribal Wars

DeletedUser

As it ses, I will be leaving the game.

Ive played this game for longer than i can really remember, and played this world HARD for a full year.
Its time for me to hang up the Axe, and get my butt off the couch.

Thank you all for making this world so enjoyable. :)

Legion freinds that i have met over the year, Fantastic bunnch of guys, and i wish them luck for the rest of the world. Take the world guys!! :icon_cool:

Hawks.... Well ive warred them twice over the year, and i can say that i couldnt have fought a more respectful, and friendly bunch ever. Take my hat off to Hawks.

And Detox. Love the tribe! lol, such a good bunch, and friends to the core. Wasnt in Detox from the start, but from the first day i joined the tribe, i never felt out of place.
For me the perfect tribe. Not built from a PREM, not bristling with BIG name players, just a good bunch of players that are friends, and will do anything for there mates.:icon_biggrin:

Thanks to all the guys that have Helped me and that i have learnt off.... Made the game so much better.

And a special thankyou to my best TW friend i could ever ask for Balkan Warrior. Always been there for me wether it be troops, Moral support, or just for a chatter.

Take care all, and good hunting. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Brett we are the ones that should be thanking you.

During my time playing this game I have never seen someone with as much commitment, drive and friendliness as you. You never called yourself a big gun, still insisted that you were an EPIC noob and were never shamed by the fact that you didnt know the ins and outs of the game.

It has been my absolute pleasure working beside you and teaching you the tricks.

This is a sad day for World 33, but all good things must come to an end. Don't be a stranger Brett.

Much Love!
Bob

DeletedUser

well fancy quitting a day before i was just about to send you to the rim :lol:.

good luck in life mate, it has been a pleasure chatting with you, and hopefully you will be around now and again to say hi...

i have relished our little tait a tait over the last year, and you have made tw enjoyable for me.

good luck again and best wishes for the future.

good luck new zealand in the forth coming world cup as well...but as you say mate (probably best to stick to rugby) :lol:

DeletedUser

I think i speak for all of W33 when i say you will me missed, it is very sad to see you go

DeletedUser81101

well this really is just gay :/ the world is losing a well respected player today. Hope all goes well in real life for you! And that you LOSE to us in rugby this year!

It's like a funeral around here.Dude i hope you'll find your peace.May god judge you gentle and punish you hard.

DeletedUser

will miss you...

sorry to see you go...you could always make a second account in the sw corner and just observe the game without the demands of managing all your villages...

DeletedUser

Hey Brett you little Bugger ! I suppose the 60 incomings from you should be seen as a farewell gift..... :)

Hope you become the next Jamie Oliver and thanks for all the exhanges through these months.

Have a good one in real life mate !!

DeletedUser

Oh man... It's very sad that You are leaving this World. It was an honor to play with You. Doesn't matter we were enemies most time. Ech... Good times... :icon_cry:

Good luck to You in Your life! :snob:

DeletedUser

No way!!! You know I'm gutted to hear this mate, but completely understand your decision.

You'll be missed around here no doubt.

Catch you later mate. ;)

DeletedUser

Well crap, one of the few people in the world I like. Best wishes to you old friend. Had things been a bit different months ago you would have been a fine comrade.

DeletedUser

It's too bad to see you go so suddenly Brett. You're a man of good character. Wish you the best.

AWPER MADNESS

Bro, bro man... I may not be your favourite person in the game, but didn't we promise to noble each other out, when the end came?

But bro, hope you get a job you like mate.

Yeah, just remember, I loved you, and we were just like soul buddies from another K in real life ok?

Cya, Yo the man mate!

DeletedUser

Thanks for all the kind words guys. :)

Thankyou bob for teaching me the basics of how to actually work my computer!! lol
And the endless gass bagging, and your TW exp. :)
Looking forward to another Drinking binge mate with you and pasindu. lol

Its interesting that all te guys ive met through TW (in RL and through mail) arent the steriotypical nerdy couch potatoes you imagine them to be.
Everyone has a differend job or scenario, lives, and problems. Its been a fantastic time meeting new friends, and enjoying this game.

Hope you all have a good time here in TW.

Brett

Suck my kiss

Damn a day late :(

One of the few ive always enjoyed and wanted to play along side more and more :(

Its been nice knowing ya brett and hope ya return some day.

Cba to log into the main account to post but its wally here :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I only spoke to you once, but i got a warm reception... first impression: good guy.

the cycle of energy:
when a cow grazes, he removes a pinch of fertility; a little dab of life from the field... so long as the cow sticks around to leave his mark on the land... there is no debt unpaid, no beginning of desolation

just like our bovine friend, when a proven player leaves such a small world... there is a little hole.. spread across a few Ks... as long as the player shared his experience to the maximum, teaching as many players how to walk his walk, he has replaced the debt of his rimmed victims.

it is a shame when a good player quits; who knows what secrets he takes to his TW-grave?

(i think that was fairly good, from the top of my head)
-G'day mate

_P1

Repinski

Sorry for my late appearance.

I wish you the best of luck in the real world Brett. It was great knowing you and it is sad to see one of the faces of the W33 external forum go.