Good bye

DeletedUser

The kahn talkt me to post a topic about it here to so were we go.

Hello and thanks for your attention. I
I got somthing to say... Today I quite TW,quite it for all times, Today,my account has a new owner,a player that I trust and respect.
I wanna thank you all for this time in TW,I don't just thanks some pepole,I don't only thanks my allys,I thanks my enenmys to for the good times I had with you guys, I wanna thank hole W3 for a fun time in 2 1/2 years time that I had here but now my time has come, But I wanna speciel thanks 5 pepole,and all these belongs to my "TW familey"
The 5 pepole,the famiely I wanna thank is
The Kahn - My TW mum - We had so mutch fun,I rember the day you become Duke with RedLance as it was yesterday. Ert couldent find anyone better for the job!
I wanna thank you kahn for having patient with me and my hot temper and that you understanded me was somthing I had problems with to imangen how you could.

RedLance - My TW dad - You always was serius,hard and strict with what you meant but yet you could relax alittle with me I feelt,I wanna thank you for having patient with my temper and dident kick me out at the first,that you talkt with me,tried to understand me! your a damn good dad!

503tsx - My TW stepdad - We got good friends after your comeback,we had alittle contact before,and I wanted to hear your stories and experinces you had off being on boths sides in the way. Then you became the headduke off FF we had more contact,start to chat etc and I saw up to you,and I have always seen up on you and said "One day shall I bee their!" but tho it never happends but you still one off my heros.

First Wolf - My TW uncale - A true friends,we fighted Cult on another account that we sat,so fun that they tought it was all you when I sat when you couldent sit him,it was a big experinces for me,tobad the dude quite but we still got friends and you got one off the closest friend to Juve. Many funny arguments we had when we maild etch other.

Brvs10 - My TW brother - One a hell to a friend and brother,lol I rember so well when we had a fight and started to attack etch other,RedLance got pisst,The Kahn got pisst and worried as hell. You have been fighting on Cult's side and been in hell and turned! I have always likt you,we always have had so mutch fun on msn mails and on forums and on skype expecelly,lol evrything got chaos we sat their and talkt... lol!

I also wanna thank Rhane for been that basterd,only reason I satyd in Juve in the begging was just to piss you off and without you I wouldent meet all this pepole also I want to make a big thank to Ert the original that invited me to Juve,thanks alot!

DeletedUser

Well good luck to you.It looks like you had a real good time in Tw's. Hope RL treats you well.

DeletedUser

farewell my friend, it was nice playing along side you all these years. I hope you enjoy your freedom and please stay in touch :)

brvs10

congratz on ur freedom from TW chern XD, good luck in RL bro you have allways treated me with honour and respect. i know that we all want to just let the love go on and i shall allways keep your spirit alive, forever and ever. FOR JUVE!

DeletedUser

Since this world is so darn inactive anyway, I will bump this and tell Chernobyl to promptly take an English course, and anger management classes.