Good Bye

dawnrising27

Hello W34,

I have resigned as mod today, i have already officially quit in game in my other worlds.

I am pregnant and have ran into some complications with my pregnancy and its become a little to much to handle. its time for me to focus on my family, this new baby on the way and my school. i am truly sad to leave the modding team, they are a great bunch to work with. but i will also miss you guys too! Good luck in game and hurry up and win this world!

-Dawn

DeletedUser

Hello W34,

I have resigned as mod today, i have already officially quit in game in my other worlds.

I am pregnant and have ran into some complications with my pregnancy and its become a little to much to handle. its time for me to focus on my family, this new baby on the way and my school. i am truly sad to leave the modding team, they are a great bunch to work with. but i will also miss you guys too! Good luck in game and hurry up and win this world!

-Dawn

were trying lol

good luck wish u all the best with ur baby

DeletedUser

hey good luck with the baby i hope the complication is not too serious. im sure somehow someway you'll eventually find yourself back in playing TW even if not modding lol.. once and addict always an addict :)

DeletedUser

good luck ms..and i bless you and your baby with good future :)

Regards
samyak