Good Bye

DeletedUser

Told you guys shave will be gone soon! my predictions are right!

DeletedUser

1) Not sure why you're acting all badass like you did much of anything lol
2) You should be rather sad as this world just got THAT much more dead. haha

DeletedUser

1) Not sure why you're acting all badass like you did much of anything lol
2) You should be rather sad as this world just got THAT much more dead. haha

haters gonna hate.

but yeah, well i pick naix and go rage and kill you :D :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

haters gonna hate.

but yeah, well i pick naix and go rage and kill you :D :icon_twisted:

Haters gonna hate? Why would I hate since I haven't been on this world in months? :lol:

Simply stating facts. This world was alot more dead then even previously opened worlds, not that shAve is gone. It's THAT much more dead. (y)

DeletedUser84667

Haters gonna hate? Why would I hate since I haven't been on this world in months? :lol:

Simply stating facts. This world was alot more dead then even previously opened worlds, not that shAve is gone. It's THAT much more dead. (y)

If anything it is more alive because it broke up the end game alliance that would have in theory ended the world earlier than if one tribe were to play it out.

DeletedUser

If anything it is more alive because it broke up the end game alliance that would have in theory ended the world earlier than if one tribe were to play it out.

Not really... If the alliance would have stayed in tact, it would be PITA/shAve vs ONE. But it didn't so now it will be GotRob/PITA vs ONe or ONE/GotRob vs PITA.

Regardless of the end game alliance or not it would have been 3 tribes left standing which would have been a 2v1 war. Still would have been as dead as it would have been now regardless. lol

DeletedUser

Finny you are mistaken dear friend, the falling of shave has only made this world come alive, sleeping giants have awoken, and the battles are what follows.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't be surprised if a new top 5 tribe formed from the remains of Shave.
Like CAN and S^2orm

DeletedUser

Finny you are mistaken dear friend, the falling of shave has only made this world come alive, sleeping giants have awoken, and the battles are what follows.

Ha, ha, ha, ha... Rush on to the old shAve territory to grab some easy gains!

DeletedUser105036

did anyone see One breaking up though! i never, what do you think will happen in response to that?