Good Diplomacy

A Malik

Reaction score
I took a break from playing 3 weeks ago and passed my sit to my tribe Good only to find out that they took my villages by now. Is this allowed? Well anyways, I no longer feel like a part of that tribe and I'm done with this world... Maybe this would be useful to whoever is fighting them.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Lord Haseo

Reaction score
i was referring to the CM

Right, so what part of that is something else? I mean, literally every tribe is in some way, shape or form conspiring alliances on every single world that benefits them in the long term. Is it the fact they didn't withhold that information from the entire tribe?

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Right, so what part of that is something else? I mean, literally every tribe is in some way, shape or form conspiring alliances on every single world that benefits them in the long term. Is it the fact they didn't withhold that information from the entire tribe?
I have no idea who you are so im guessing you dont know that Good has approached us (boi) several times to end the war and instead focus on Good. Their reasoning has been that they need help versus panzer, considering they themselves got enough allies to fight panzer why boi too? Did Good's council convey the reasons why we didnt make peace to the rest of Good's members? Since its transparent and all ;)

This is also a big part to why we in boi can't take Good serious when they complain about Panzer's recruiting methods.

Ahmedmesud

Reaction score
Long live sam! You are the king!

I have no idea who you are so im guessing you dont know that Good has approached us (boi) several times to end the war and instead focus on Good. Their reasoning has been that they need help versus panzer, considering they themselves got enough allies to fight panzer why boi too? Did Good's council convey the reasons why we didnt make peace to the rest of Good's members? Since its transparent and all ;)

This is also a big part to why we in boi can't take Good serious when they complain about Panzer's recruiting methods.