Good old days...

DeletedUser68730

lol theres only 1 smexy person round here and its not u

wow can u really be cocky abt ur spellin
maybe u shud tell ppl who care then

u have friends lol they must be like 5 yrs old or using u for def

me have a rep, cool i didnt know i had 1, be sure to remind me wat it is

and ur still nuthin special, wow nuthins changed since last year

who are you trying to impress? because its not making me sad or upset mate ;)

riou, im sure you helped wasp out loads! not saying you didn't. And as i said i didn't leave due to the titan war, although it may of been a small block in the tower of reasons while i did leave, none of which where because wasps were a bad tribe by the way.

DeletedUser

WASP was never a bad tribe. The tribe's support was mainly with NBG that's why WASP had the disadvantage. I admit that will be the tribe's fault but look at where we are now, NBG stands as a independent tribe.

Im glad to be in WASP/NBG and will fight to the very end. Hope that TITAN will consider that they already lost the war. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser68730

wasps where a great tribe, but couldnt resist the offer to return to anms, otherwise who knows what would of happened :p

we havnt lost, where just didnt win or nor winning atm, lmao, i wont lie, current performance hasnt ben great :|

DeletedUser

who are you trying to impress? because its not making me sad or upset mate ;)

so im trying to impress ppl by making u sad or upset, lol ur a very dilusional kid

if this is how u impress ppl then u really need help cus its not how i impress ppl

i already told u in a diff thread i like insulting u
putting u dwn
simply cus i dnt like u

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Knock! was the good old days...

the original knock! before my first leap of absence

but by the looks of things knock is top 20 again o_O

thebigt625

*Disguises as PK*

NOW LEAVE CODY! STOP SPAMMING HERE! :)

Riou, in comparison to cody, You spam a hell of a lot more. :icon_neutral:

And you couldn't pull off disguising yourself as PK no matter how much make up you put on, no matter how pretty of a skirt you wear, and no matter how sexy a thong you wear...

You pale in comparison to PK.

DeletedUser

Riou, in comparison to cody, You spam a hell of a lot more. :icon_neutral:

And you couldn't pull off disguising yourself as PK no matter how much make up you put on, no matter how pretty of a skirt you wear, and no matter how sexy a thong you wear...

You pale in comparison to PK.

...That Hurts........................................................... :icon_cry:

I hate you BigT!

*Cries while Running*