GOOD$ Open For Recruitment

byteking

GOOD$ Open For Recruitment :heavycavalry:

HP will end feb 9th 2013... Theres only 20 max players per tribe there so we are looking for possible tribe mates in going to world 67...

Please mail me in game, byteking.

http://enc1.tribalwars.net/hall_of_fame.php

goodfellas_365965.jpg

Some history of GOOD$
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?261675-ALessonInPointlessWhining

Last edited:

byteking

If you are interested to join. we have moved to NORTH WEST.

byteking

Introducing Good$ world 67

Introducing The GoodFella$
gangsta-funny-fail-idiot-40.jpg

as inspired by [player]amishgangsta[/player] in his previous thread, i would like to introduce our pre-made in '67...

goodfella$ was a group of playaz from recent HP (dec-feb 2013)... broken tribes, players that had the audacity to fight one of the nastiest tribes in hp, we banded together, struggled, and fought ferociously (like most epic victory championships in tw, and world history).
medieval-kitty-photomanipulation_large.jpg

they maybe crazy but they are dedicated and nice fellows...
they are the goodfella$ of HP.
171559067026292387_iXlqhWku_b.jpg

[player]ghio1[/player], first of all he is the most unselfish pro i have ever met... top 1 playa of recent hp.
nature: needs psychotherapy, usually he is involved in Schizophrenia and self preservation (he had to own 1 continent all by himself, and almost half of another continent), LOL. but he is just really nice and nasty at the same time.
tumblr_lyz8vyUNSm1qmy4ybo1_400.jpg

[player]RobzOG[/player], the most charming kid in skype tandem with the fiercest tw player at least that i have encountered,
ted-terror.
objective: primos inter pares (first among equals)...
objective#2: Rob verberat cum baculis (Beats Rob with sticks)...
2002594555151959073_rs.jpg

I always had an idea he is illuminati...

[player]sixam[/player], played by a warrior and a duke at the same time. a match made in hell :D
interests: ammmm so obsessed with sex,ermmm six...
images
images

[player]abgsheen88[/player], a true leader, excells in adversity... im honored to fight with him.
funny-cats_18.jpg

[player]Ferdevil[/player] --> former duke and top 1 player of hp. one of the finest world championships in tw history...
funny-sports-pictures-tour-de-france-devil.jpg

[player]Jose.Rizal[/player] --> the ultimate warrior, pro in defense and offense...
leaders_2.jpg

[player]sir malayo[/player] --> a leader and a hero...
Funny-People-Pictures-18.jpg

[player]OutlawNL[/player] --> the best moderator and war communications officer, deputy war baron you can always count on to communicate and monitor ops...
jeff_the_killer_by_deerigal-d4h6q5k.png

[player]Soventryie[/player] --> special operations. shhhh....
1345685135.jpg

[player]D.monkey[/player] --> brilliant war tactician
Funny+Monkey-4.jpg

[player]milly68[/player] and [player]nate111590[/player] joined together... best friends for life.
funny-celebrity-pictures-nightmares.jpg

[player]Leonidas4127[/player] ---> first line of defense is offense, nuke'm and noble'em is their mentality. when the going gets tough they get tougher. they have brought down enemies3x -5x their size.
Funny_Pictures_1711.jpg

[player]joshkirby777[/player] --> secretly joining under another name. but a pro ever since.
Author said:
funny.jpg

[player]qassim123[/player] --> one of the finest community leaders in the tribe... but he is very shy in real life. after a while he agreed to give his pict. finally!
Funny+orkut+scraps+funny+dog+pictures+with+human+face.jpg

[player]reinot[/player]
[player]SimonBelmont[/player]
[player]SavageNerdz[/player]
[player]pogopunkoi77[/player] ---> do not mess with them if you dont want a headache. for real bashers... they kill and kill and expand like blitzkrieg.
Most-Funny-Pictures-12.jpg

Oooops savagenerds wong pictorial, go to other room!!!

[player]cnor[/player]
[player]nate111590[/player]
[player]emperor01[/player] ---> silent, secretive, and deadly. just the mix of a gang u dont wanna mess around with.
Pawlenty-nose-2.png
Most+Funniest+Animals+Of+2010+%25284%2529.jpg
Funny-face-mr-bean%20(8).jpg
The+most+funny+thing+is+that+he+is+stupid+enough+_495494bba0b5ddac1a3280a966251374.jpg

[player]9ninja[/player], as usual, the international man of mystery... he went inside enemy territory and destroyed them brutal. He mastered the art of deception.
ninja5.gif

[player]dpl76[/player]
[player]vancoraf[/player]
images
--> stop practicing and farm.

[player]Lord red Devil[/player] ---> the threesome warriors, do not anger them or youll get gangbanged. Stop putting thoughts in my mind.
red1.jpg

[player]lucbrug[/player] --> you wont understand his name until you see his picture... sometimes you still dont understand.
Funny-cow-humour-desktop-wallpaper.jpg

[player]Prince Jassi[/player] --> intense... just intense. re ispse loquitur.
images

[player]chennai123[/player] --> dont like his picture taken, but we forced him to it.
7254e4762da2e08f095ea72e32edf137.jpg

[player]Dukeblue[/player] --> lucky farms... very lucky... ( i wantsss to farm in your location, wanna co play?)
Girls+Acting+Crazy+-+9.jpg

[player]ziirak[/player] -->
Author said:
lucky fish! You have told us this story for the 100th time... ok you were shocked, but you enjoyed it didnt u??
images

[player]antijokechicken[/player] --> dont mess with him...
images

[player]JL2001[/player] --> Julia and Lissy 2001, great tandem :) thank you for joining our tribe.
super-bowl-sunday-camel-toe.jpg

[player]War228[/player] -->
Author said:
you have 400,000 resources looted??? 1k lc already? and you saw a cat during flight?
cat-fighter-air-new-decade-war-machine-humor-fun-blog-550x366.jpg

[player]Dagorith[/player] --> ohhhh nice dagger...
katy-perry-knife.jpg

[player]RamesisII[/player] --> so you were a king and you want to create a family tribe like the commonwealth and win with 20 plus tribe here in 67?
before...
recon-ramses.jpg
after...
34179740.jpg

[player]paulsen100[/player] --> he comes from a different world... he has come to teach us new strategies in this world...
images

[player]sacrephies[/player] --> wiki: secret word for...
2010022609300615_cameltoe.jpg
[player]KINGZERO999[/player], silent assasin...
nature: i would rather be his friend than his enemy...
tumblr_m7876sckZj1rn4jfeo1_500.jpg