Good to be back.

DeletedUser

I felt like I should go ahead and tell everyone who I am & what I've done: I play various worlds, w15, w24, were two I remember. I played both under redleader81, I've come back after a long period of absence from TW. I plan to take this world seriously unlike w47, I'm only playing there to check out the camp system. I joined worlds w33, and w46, w33 under 'Mr Farmer', I plan to quit those worlds if I get big here. I hope w48 will be my first million world, I got close to it at w24, but failed after I had to quit.

I'd like to go ahead and see who will be posting here, doesn't seem that much so far, hope to get more people posting. Glad to be back!

DeletedUser198

I may aswell also come back after not joining the best several worlds ;]

DeletedUser

I heard something about only being able to join one of the worlds.. anyone know if this is true? I want to play w48 but I dont wanna join 47 just to check it out and be excluded from 48... any help?

DeletedUser83993

I heard something about only being able to join one of the worlds.. anyone know if this is true? I want to play w48 but I dont wanna join 47 just to check it out and be excluded from 48... any help?
You could create an alias. Just make another mail address if you don't already have 2 or more and simply register again. Be sure not to use those accounts on the same world.