Good Tribe

DeletedUser

What's wrong with this world???
Ive received many invites, each tribe noobier than the one before...

I never start late on a world, maybe thats the problem...
If there are good tribes in need of an experienced player, let me know.
Im in K42, GanjaMan23.

Ill give an example of a noob tribe sending me an invite, if you feel your tribe is what I described, dont bother to send me a message.

GanjaMan23 today at 01:44
I assume you are mass-recruiting, since you sent me an invite without a mail.
I believe I received an invite to your tribe before, but didnt accept it.
Why should I join your tribe?
I dont care about rankings, points etc. Just plain skills.
Let me know, thanks.
kanenod today at 02:02
well not really mass-recruiting, just got lazy with writing each mail after a few days and you might of been invited before I allow any of my rank members invite as the please.
my tribe is small and some of are lower members are not so much active, yet I do have hopes for my tribe if we can manage geting more players before they all join the larger tribes.
well my skills are of 2 groups one my village and fighting skills I say are middle class not the best yet can do whats needed, yet my leader ship skills in runing a tribe I say are higher, I have run many tribes in many of the worlds, I am online 8-12 hours a day,am very active.
And I am looking for active skill players to join my tribe so that it may grow stronger. If you do join and want a job just ask and say why you should have it ok. think am the must skilled player in my tribe, I like to have others so that I may see other skilled and experienced players thoughts on the tribe matters.
sorry for my mail being so long, just like to get my thoughts out clear.
GanjaMan23 today at 02:29
I see, let me break your mail up into parts.
- Its good your not mass-recruiting, but recruiting without info about players and just letting rank members invite as they please will create a tribe filled with noobs.
- Having inactive members is nonsense. Ill take 20 active members over 100 inactives anyday. The inactives will ask for support, holding the active ones back in their progress.
- You say you have ran many tribes. Please give me an example. By the looks of it, I dont think your tribes ever got into the top 10.
- If you are on 8-12h a day, how come im catching up with you? Im troopwhoring all the time and still my points grow faster than yours. You could be troopwhoring even more though:p
- IF I join, I dont want a job. I think people should prove themselves before being given a job. Its impossible to tell if someone is good at something, just by stating expererience.

Ill think about it, but as long as you have inactive noobs in your tribe, I wont join, thats for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stahaanye

Are you trying to flame noobish recruitment methods or find a tribe worthy of you?

If the prior, then I agree. There are too many hastily made tribes in this world. Of course, that does mean more farms.

ASexySock

There shouldn't be a post about this. On every world there are noobs and it's to be expected.

FAIL

DeletedUser

To be completely honest, im trying to do both...
As I stated, noobs slow good players growth. I need a tribe with just good players, no noobs.
Like you stated, noobs are just farms.

Check me in w33, under my name 'Deadly'.
Im in SIKE, no.1 in the world, with few players.
Thats the kind of tribe Im looking for, few players, but each able to hold their own.

DeletedUser

probably Z3R0 or ~Koh~

Z3R0 looks very promising.
~KoH~ is epic fail.

DeletedUser

Heres a good tribe for you. Friendly members, not crowded, and look! Free iron! Not my tribe, just something I stumbled across and found funny.

My tribe is called DOW or DEFENDERS OF THE WEAK.
We protect the weak from the strong.
So If you are weak we will protect you. If you are strong you will get to help us attack the attacker of the weak, and divide his spoils.
Plus if you join my tribe, you will get 500 iron units when tribal trading is activated. (3 days) If you join my tribe for a month, you will get 1000 iron units.There are already 4 of us. So join the DOW!!!!!!!!
Contact me (snarenet) if you wish to join.Also I don't care if you're in K55 or not you can join my tribe.

DeletedUser

Heres a good tribe for you. Friendly members, not crowded, and look! Free iron! Not my tribe, just something I stumbled across and found funny.

My tribe is called DOW or DEFENDERS OF THE WEAK.
We protect the weak from the strong.
So If you are weak we will protect you. If you are strong you will get to help us attack the attacker of the weak, and divide his spoils.
Plus if you join my tribe, you will get 500 iron units when tribal trading is activated. (3 days) If you join my tribe for a month, you will get 1000 iron units.There are already 4 of us. So join the DOW!!!!!!!!
Contact me (snarenet) if you wish to join.Also I don't care if you're in K55 or not you can join my tribe.

so in one month (at which point i'll have 10 villages, each maxing out iron for 3k a pop per hour by the way) you'll give me 1k iron for free and all i gotta do is be in your noob tribe for 30 days?

count me in!

DeletedUser

I know right? Who's going to flood her IGM message box with spam with me. :)

Jake063002

how do yall feel about the suthern empire

By suthern empire I assume you mean -SE-?
If so they are based in K36 half a world away from k42 where he is based.

If you are asking for an opinion on your tribe (-SE-) my opinion is that you guys should be declaring on the 2nd and 4th ranked tribes in K36.

For instance you have more then twice the points of the second ranked tribe, who in fact list you as one of their allies. That says it all I guess. Assert yourself, if you are incapable of this then you weren't meant to last.

As for k42 tribes, on face value and not actually knowing anything about them JOKE seems to be the only one with any standards or future.

DeletedUser

To be completely honest, im trying to do both...
As I stated, noobs slow good players growth. I need a tribe with just good players, no noobs.
Like you stated, noobs are just farms.

Check me in w33, under my name 'Deadly'.
Im in SIKE, no.1 in the world, with few players.
Thats the kind of tribe Im looking for, few players, but each able to hold their own.

Join Cookie (This is not an invite, contact G Razor)

DeletedUser

I was thinking about that..
But I cant seem to see which k they are located in.
Surely not near me..

Celer

I was thinking about that..
But I cant seem to see which k they are located in.
Surely not near me..

You've got some catching up to do mate! Cookie are a premade, spread all over the world! Full of pre world players (although there are a couple of noobs in there)

As for K42, have you checked the continent rankings? If not you should, you'll see that JOKE is at the top there by an absolute mile. Then if you check their ODA Rank compared to their points rank, you will see it is far less. We are also cutting all players that don't meet requirements, and I can assure you that we are a tribe with no noobs. (Unless you count mi4johns, cuz he's just noobsauce! XD)

I'm not saying we will invite you, I haven't checked you out properly, but we are the only tribe going anywhere in K42! :icon_cool: