Good Tribe

DeletedUser

Sod joining Cookie people/noobs :icon_biggrin:

I'm afraid that G-Razor isn't gonna give an invite without troop inspection via an account sit, plus if they aren't up to standard, or if you're a turtle, you have no chance :icon_wink: (I tried once :icon_cool:)

-Scare

DeletedUser

Sod joining Cookie people/noobs :icon_biggrin:

I'm afraid that G-Razor isn't gonna give an invite without troop inspection via an account sit, plus if they aren't up to standard, or if you're a turtle, you have no chance :icon_wink: (I tried once :icon_cool:)

-Scare

or if you're a smexy beast like this guy>>:villagers:

oh, on topic =O

I think the best tribes are the ones with 65 or less in top 20, but also top 10-15 in ODA

DeletedUser

Us LEGENDS are doing pretty good in the rankings wouldn't you say Tam? :icon_cool:

-Scare

DeletedUser

Us LEGENDS are doing pretty good in the rankings wouldn't you say Tam? :icon_cool:

-Scare

no. you guys are one of the worst tribes I've seen (which explains why you are allies with ~GK... or vice versa... either way)

Ranking:
47 LEGEND
:icon_neutral:

ODA:
71 LEGEND

wow.

DeletedUser15106

Hiya, I'll move this to the recruitment forum as it appears to belong there...

DeletedUser

I posted a thread here already. This one can be deleted.
If you give me a warning, better make sure you do your own job in a right way.

DeletedUser

I posted a thread here already. This one can be deleted.
If you give me a warning, better make sure you do your own job in a right way.

Smarting off to a mod? That's intelligent. :icon_rolleyes:

On topic: Right now I find it pointless to join any tribe. The good ones are too far away from me, and the ones around me are noobsauce. I'd imagine once you get outside the core 4 continents, it's the same way everywhere.

DeletedUser49590

It will shape up once the world has been going on for a few weeks - months.

DeletedUser

~se~

i understand your point but for now only a hand full of people have nobles so wouldnt it be a waste of resources and time to start pushing our weight around if you cant take a village whats the point besides farmin.
If so they are based in K36 half a world away from k42 where he is based.

If you are asking for an opinion on your tribe (-SE-) my opinion is that you guys should be declaring on the 2nd and 4th ranked tribes in K36.

For instance you have more then twice the points of the second ranked tribe, who in fact list you as one of their allies. That says it all I guess. Assert yourself, if you are incapable of this then you weren't meant to last.

As for k42 tribes, on face value and not actually knowing anything about them JOKE seems to be the only one with any standards or future.[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:

Celer

The good ones are too far away from me, and the ones around me are noobsauce. I'd imagine once you get outside the core 4 continents, it's the same way everywhere.

Nope, Phoenix Mourning is outside those 4 continents, they are a very good tribe, check out their ODA to Points rank and the ratios as well!

Possibly the next G.Khan :icon_biggrin:

There are some good tribes out there in the outer continents, they just take some looking for! I'm not going to big up my own tribe because I am obviously bias, but still our points - ODA ranks say a lot there and we are in K42 outside those 4 core continents! :icon_wink: