Goodbye To Everyone

DeletedUser

Good luck from me too. You did a good choice. After all this is only a game which take from us time which we can spent more smarter.

All the best to you!

DeletedUser12118

all the best of luck, cyas.

and i hope you find a player of equal talent to control your account, although that may take a while

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:

bunny%20sad.jpg

Good Luck my friend
s160.gif

DeletedUser

Best of luck in RL. Better find a suitable heir to the throne machoney. Don't want your name to be ruined. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You could make her join. She shares your empire making you have more free time and no more morale problems lol

GL in RL

DeletedUser

Enjoy yourself Machoney, glad you had a least a little fun on TW :)

DeletedUser

You fool!! Get her hooked on tw too! :icon_wink: It worked for me.

DeletedUser

You fool!! Get her hooked on tw too! :icon_wink: It worked for me.

Lol!
That's what I would do if I were in the same situation.

... Anyway, bye Machoney. I'm yet another person who never knew you directly, but I admired you from a distance, lol.
Good luck with RL.

DeletedUser

We shall remember you as the bunny who was really a cat inside...or outside.

DeletedUser

but most of all the tear in my gf's eye because i was such jerk that recently payed more attention to this game than her :icon_cry:

lols, what is this the falcondragon appreciation thread?

if you're sayin somethin like this to a bunch of guys online, her eye is the only thing gettin wet mon frere.

sweet adar

Good bye and good luck, the best player of this world...... :icon_biggrin:
good luck
:snob:
:villagers:

DeletedUser

lols, what is this the falcondragon appreciation thread?

if you're sayin somethin like this to a bunch of guys online, her eye is the only thing gettin wet mon frere.

One of the few people who bring a unique style and class to these forums. Your wit is refreshing as always BPD. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Wit?
Ssshhh that's not aloud around these parts. The mods will soon start stalking him and deleting all his posts.

DeletedUser

machoney, good luck; your departure is world 5's loss. I'm sure you'll be successful in anything you put this much effort into in the future!

DeletedUser

Considering people don't understand personal jokes:
Bye machoney.