Goodbye W11

DeletedUser

If we made a list of W11 mods, it would be like 6 pages long....

:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

cya typhi

i could give the whole modding thing a go. but i would have to say im 4 years older. think they'll notice?

DeletedUser

you sound suprised, you little pervert. why?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

bitc.......... but i don't want to show my beautiful self....

(technically, i didn't say it so you can't ban me)

DeletedUser

ahahahahahanooooo

and i don't look twelve anyway. i look 14-15

DeletedUser

i can't post pics i am half naked in all mine :icon_neutral: there all at my swimming tournaments

DeletedUser

The new rule is ridiculous... Not that I would have anything incriminating of course ;p

DeletedUser

i can't post pics i am half naked in all mine :icon_neutral: there all at my swimming tournaments

Meh, they're in swimsuits, so it's ok. For some reason, according to society it's ok to be seen in a speedo, but a pair of boxers is indecent >.>

DeletedUser

i believe the new rule forbides it i thinkor is it just for siggs?
It's alright, unless he is posting them for sexual attraction or something.

I mean, we all know you, but the mod doesn't. So he doesn't know (yet) you are sexually attracted to men, and Joel is only posting them for you.
;)

Meh, they're in swimsuits, so it's ok. For some reason, according to society it's ok to be seen in a speedo, but a pair of boxers is indecent >.>
We all know you would rather see men in speedos rather than in boxers. It's okay, I would too ;P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We all know you would rather see men in speedos rather than in boxers. It's okay, I would too ;P

Ok, I give. You a guy or a girl? And no, some speedo's scare me. Like rainbow speedo's on mod. Or this one guy on my senior trip who wore a hot pink one. It burned my eyes O.O