Goodbye W37!

• Thread starter DeletedUser77700
  • Start date

DeletedUser77700

This should be my last drama performance and attention seeking in world 37.

I say farewell to world 37 (And TW in general) and with it I would like to share my opinions of some people and share my achievements.

My greatest gaming achievement is 1.7m points, 187 villages and just under 23m OD. So I'm happy with that.

- Nianglo
Thanks for teaching me how to play, glad you never kicked me when I had mixed villages back in those days. I'm grateful you allowed me to move to KvB as the "TW Guru" as I studied all the guides carefully and become a better player. I'm also extremely grateful you allowed me to become the leader of KvB. That is my best TW memory, helping the new players become better players and hopefully to get them into KV. I made a lot of friends in KvB and I loved receiving the 30+ mails daily. Without you, I would have never of made it this far into the world. Best player I've played along side, It was a real honour to serve under you.

- Filigree
I miss our talks and I miss me complaining to you about KV members nobling KvB allocated villages. I'll miss your cookies and you still owe me a jumper. No, I have not learned how to knit yet but I'll put it onto my to do list.

- Death Fool
Part of the KvB council team, although it was short it was great having you on board. I liked your debates and especially here in the externals, always entertaining reading your posts and I'll miss our conversations. It's a shame we never had more decent conversations.

- Jenni, Neil, Lazer, EP
A sweetheart of a women Jenni, I'll miss our long conversations on Skype and I'll miss our Skype games. I'll miss you, Lazer and Neil and EP (listening... lazy) on the microphone conversations and Kara ripping Lazer apart. You guys are the reason I even bothered logging in daily every few hours, always great fun and very entertaining. It's what this game is all about. I'll miss your arguments with Lazer also Jenni.

- islavi
We've had our arguments, but you are a very good player. I'll miss playing alongside you and I hope you make the top 10 in all ranking asap!

There's around 30 other people I want to talk about but I'll leave it here and speak to you on Skype.

It's time for me to get a life now, farewell!

DeletedUser

A goodbye thread I don't have to mod in any way.
I am proud of you, though I feel slightly bypassed.

Farewell etc. etc.

DeletedUser

It's been fun, DJohnson. You have been a great friend throughout all our hardships. As for leadership, you were excellent. There were points in KV when I was supervising your advancements in KvB and thought about promoting you as duke of KV. You definitely should be proud of not only your account achievements, but your leadership and people skills. When you led the secession from Powers and again the withdraw from ~SA~, you made TW interesting for all of us. I am sure that you will give me the greatest fight I've ever had in my own backyard. Good luck at the new job, I hope you have a long and happy life.

DeletedUser

Its been nice playing with ya DJohnson and of course id have to say the skype chats were probably one of the high points. You were a great leader in KV and a great friend i hope everything goes well for you. If not for you and Nianglo i probably would not be on this world still and rimmed. Hope real life goes well and i will miss you.

EP

DeletedUser

Yay I'm mentioned! Good bye. Will be different without you :(, now where do I go? Hey ~SA~ want a new recruit?LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOLOLOOOOL!!

DeletedUser

I'm not all that great at detecting online sarcasm even though I use it a lot.. Is that a serious inquiry?

fraser-c

Yay I'm mentioned! Good bye. Will be different without you :(, now where do I go? Hey ~SA~ want a new recruit?LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOLOLOOOOL!!

Lucky i highlighted your post. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOLOLOOOOL!! is quite right :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Thank you fraser for picking up on it :) I almost got away with it. *runs away seeing his plan thwarted*

the dragyness

Wow, he really did it... so nice of him to let his tribe know in the pnps... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well i'll never diss anyones real-life. So with that I will wish you all the best in real-life and congratulations for getting rid of the TW disease :icon_smile:

In terms of TW, 0 respect for actions nor playing ability.

But hey this is a goodbye thread so kept my flaming to a minimum.

As I said good luck in real life hope it treats you well :icon_razz: