Goodbye world 28.

Playa4eva008

Well, my time has come to say goodbye to tribalwars for a few months, as real life has taken priorities over an online game. More precisely, the first 4 months of my internship job are about to start, and I just can’t seem to find a timeslot to fit the game into...and I tried really hard.

I must say, this being my first world and the first time playing the game, it was one of the most enjoyable online games I found anywhere else. The strategy concept is what attracted me to the site, and only a few other games are in the same league as this one.

I know I wasn’t the best of the players out there..not by a long shot…but I certainly wasn’t all that bad either. I stuck with my tribe through thick and thin, fought alongside our members in several wars, saw us go through several merges (whether they were the right decision or not will always be debatable, as there are always two sides to a story – I personally know they were), and was able to work my way up to baron status and become a diplomat, keeping those relations in check,

I met a lot of people here as well and will continue to keep in touch with a great number of you over skype. I also had the privilege of playing alongside Pendulous, who taught me most of what I know about this game.

To my tribemates, you will be missed – don’t just keep doing what you are doing….you can always do it better. To my enemies, we will meet again on a different world, where I will try to do the same thing I did to you on this one. And to the rest, I wish you luck.

EDIT: Cant forget about Cookie. I wish you luck as well. We’ve never seemed to have been on good terms for some reason, I think its because we’re equally cocky when it comes to some things, but I’ll admit I always enjoyed reading your posts so keep it up…someone has to keep these forums afloat.

Catch you all in the fall!

Regards, Playa4eva008

DeletedUser

See you Playa4Eva008...

But I am mad at you for deleting me in your Buddy List, am I that bad???

:[

I will miss you. You are a decent player, way better than I am when I started playing this Game. You are also one of the Best Diplomat in this Game.

You will be miss by your Tribal Members, and Leaders, and all of your Friends.

See ya'...!!!

DeletedUser

I'll keep them afloat :)

Good bye and good luck in real life.

DeletedUser

EDIT: Cant forget about Cookie. I wish you luck as well. We’ve never seemed to have been on good terms for some reason, I think its because we’re equally cocky when it comes to some things, but I’ll admit I always enjoyed reading your posts so keep it up…someone has to keep these forums afloat.

:icon_wink:

GL with RL...

How many leaders are Borg down now?

DeletedUser

as much as i didn't get to know you, good luck with RL and it takes a lot to leave this game I KNOW :(

DeletedUser

Good luck, hombre.

Oh, your secret's safe with me, bkmjr...
... and every other player in W28...
... and maybe a couple of W27 players the next time they come to post here to try and start a fight...

DeletedUser

Good luck in RL but I actually believe you have quit due to a recent ban?

image.php

DeletedUser

If you check twstats you will notice he has lost 219,252 points and those villages weren't nobled by anyone!!!! That usually means points have been deducted because of a ban

DeletedUser

If you check twstats you will notice he has lost 219,252 points and those villages weren't nobled by anyone!!!! That usually means points have been deducted because of a ban

Oh, ok...

I wonder what he did wrong...

:icon_confused:

DeletedUser70389

No lie.. " He uploaded PCP to his troops through a virus program. And it made them invincible nothing could harm them.... Thats what i heard...." :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Playa4eva008

-Dark Assasin- said:
But I am mad at you for deleting me in your Buddy List, am I that bad???

Nothing personal -DA-. I deleted everyone off of the list, prior to setting my sitter.

Teh good cookie said:
How many leaders are Borg down now?

Should be enough to go around still....its not like i played a huge roll in any planning anyways :icon_wink:

bkmjr said:
Good luck with your internship Playa. It was an honor to fight with you

Thanks BK. It was an honor to fight alongside you as well, and I congratulate you on your leadership role once again.

monkey-boy1980 said:
Good luck in RL but I actually believe you have quit due to a recent ban?

The ban happened after my decision to quit. The leaders were made aware that I was leaving to give them time to find a possible replacement, since I was the only one in charge of diplomacy. The entire tribe was made aware a few days later when ny villages were being assigned to tribal members and my profile was updated to say i was quitting, and the ban occured shortly after I made this thread. Reason being....I got too greedy and decided to nobe one last village before I left...a village belonging to the player "Gabrielle Cedarquist", whom I had account sat a few days before the noblement took place. The punishment was a loss of 23 villages.

Thanks for the good wishes. This will my last post on these forums.

See you all in September.

DeletedUser

The ban happened after my decision to quit. The leaders were made aware that I was leaving to give them time to find a possible replacement, since I was the only one in charge of diplomacy. The entire tribe was made aware a few days later when ny villages were being assigned to tribal members and my profile was updated to say i was quitting, and the ban occured shortly after I made this thread. Reason being....I got too greedy and decided to nobe one last village before I left...a village belonging to the player "Gabrielle Cedarquist", whom I had account sat a few days before the noblement took place. The punishment was a loss of 23 villages.

Thanks for the good wishes. This will my last post on these forums.

See you all in September.

You cannot get banned for nobling someone who you were sitting a few days ago .

DeletedUser62440

^ Stop thinking what I was thinking but thought that I was just stupid so didn't post. (I even checked the rules about it but didn't say anything) :( Lol

DeletedUser

You cannot get banned for nobling someone who you were sitting a few days ago .

He wasn't banned because of that, he was more likely banned for account pushing, can't be arsed to bring up those rules but they are profanely open for interpretation and I've been banned for "pushing" my own account before... taking villages and giving away villages at the same time is apparently illegal...

DeletedUser

He wasn't banned because of that, he was more likely banned for account pushing, can't be arsed to bring up those rules but they are profanely open for interpretation and I've been banned for "pushing" my own account before... taking villages and giving away villages at the same time is apparently illegal...

So really the only way to fully know the rules is to break every single one of them :icon_eek: