Goodbye world 28.

DeletedUser

So really the only way to fully know the rules is to break every single one of them :icon_eek:

Uhm, pretty much... I've only accumulated around 12 ingame "short" term bans and 4 ingame perm bans (3 were lifted) during my TW time tho... So I still got a long way to go! Never been given penalties in coins, villages or other things then time out of the game might I add...

DeletedUser

Uhm, pretty much... I've only accumulated around 12 ingame "short" term bans and 4 ingame perm bans (3 were lifted) during my TW time tho... So I still got a long way to go! Never been given penalties in coins, villages or other things then time out of the game might I add...

Wow...

I never been ban in my TW Career. I think that is pretty good.

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Wow...

I never been ban in my TW Career. I think that is pretty good.

:icon_cool:

It either means you've been pussyfooting (feline, not genital) around or you've been very lucky with the mods or had fair enemies... 8 of the 12 "short term" bans were lifted after discussion, though I was still "out of the game" for at least two days each time... the other 4 were "open for interpretation" rules and the perm ban that wasn't lifted was due to alleged multi accounting, never got a clear answer on that one from the moderators who handled it. One more reason to not use the same alias in several worlds I suppose. That way you never piss off a mod in one who then comes after you in another!

DeletedUser

It either means you've been pussyfooting (feline, not genital) around or you've been very lucky with the mods or had fair enemies...

Its the latter one...^_^

Pu$$yfooting...hmmm...I don't think so.:lol:

DeletedUser62440

Never been banned but I don't even attempt to cheat. But I still don't get why playa was banned in the first place.