Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

welcome to world 11 if theres anything you need just ask =p

DeletedUser

That's good to hear. A nice easy world to start my career off in :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Never heard of you :(

Join Date: 2008,November 17th - That'd be why you don't know me under this name. I've played World 7, and currently play W15 & 30, under different names.

You wont know me in W7
You wont like me in W15
And you wont of had long enough to judge me if you happened to know me on 30 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Join Date: 2008,November 17th - That'd be why you don't know me under this name. I've played World 7, and currently play W15 & 30, under different names.

You wont know me in W7
You wont like me in W15
And you wont of had long enough to judge me if you happened to know me on 30 :icon_wink:

Well, that's not nice, we need past alias!! JK

Welcome, you should make thread about you though...*attempts to teach Atomic Cloud on how to be a mod so pin can turn into a Mod*

seriously, i'm pin, used to spam alot, but this world got boring and n00bier so i dont spam it, and only post some few times..so you wont have any problem with me :p

DeletedUser

Too bad for double W's. Those two were real attention whores.
I guess you'll have ti easy now

koa anubis

I saw you there Atomic =D

Damn that world was terrible, things here took over too much, I couldn't be active enough =D

Ah well.

DeletedUser

Welcome Atomic. You won't have any trouble from me either. I get on really well with PH, Therese, HCTP, GA and the rest of the great guys here in W11.

We're best of buddies... :)

DeletedUser

Welcome Atomic. You won't have any trouble from me either. I get on really well with PH, Therese, HCTP, GA and the rest of the great guys here in W11.

We're best of buddies... :)

Sure you do :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Atomc Cloud.. the name rings a bell from another game. Doubt its you though :p

If you just sit in world 11 forums and close a post every week it seems you will be promoted pretty fast :)

DeletedUser

Atomc Cloud.. the name rings a bell from another game. Doubt its you though :p

If you just sit in world 11 forums and close a post every week it seems you will be promoted pretty fast :)

Thanks for the tip :icon_razz: and no it's not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.