Goodbye.

DeletedUser

Hello there one and all.

I have been on this game for a long time and loved every minute of it, Meeting friends whom i have remained friends with for the entirety of my time here, And some whom have sadly quit and moved on to newer worlds. Some of you whom i have only known for a short time but still mean as much to me as those ive known forever. And some of you whom i have been friends with, but sadly have not remained friends with due to personality diffrences. (they know who they are)

I have not had the time to play at all the past few months and even before was rather inactive, You may or may not know this but i have already pretty much quit months ago this is just the official goodbye.

If you believe this is down to dvader declaring on V then your right, My total of 0 incomings so far has got me running scared.

To all of you whom over my time in this game and in this forum i have abused, flamed, or emotionally terrorized... No hard feelings, Its just a game and i hold no grudges against any of you. and I hope that you can give me the same respect.

And so, I bid adieu to you all, I wish you all the best in life, in TW, And in everything you hope to achieve.. Don t stop trying.

Yes, I'm officially a Quitter.

Luv you all x x x x

Stuart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

be safe to where ever you go stewey. Hop everything goes well for you

DeletedUser

So many things to say

- pfffffft quitter.
- lazy noob at least try to disguise the fact you used the same post twice.
- HOW CAN YOU LEAVE ME?!
- Good luck.
- You suck. (Or any one of the insults we have hurled at each other and JiimJiim)

Instead I'll leave it at:- Love you Stewybabes x x x x x x x x x

DeletedUser

Good luck stewy. Im new to the W36 foruns so you dont know me :D but Good luck in RL and Cya

DeletedUser

Good riddance. I meant, good luck.

QFT.

I mean, Good luck in the future Stewy. Shame that youa re quitting because I was looking forward to visiting you, perhaps having a coffee in a village or something with you.

DeletedUser86150

Good bye and good luck in RL, Stewy!

Of course no bad feelings - this is a game.

;)

P.S. I know - You're addicted, we will meet again here.

:)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lol lank youll get over it, some other floozy will come round and you 2 will be happy together.

Pfft cele your a disgrace to life but ill give it to you, Your persistently a disgrace so atleast you have your consistency as a redeeming quality.

Yeah haseo that is a shame and i would have liked to be around when you guys made your way up to my neck of the woods but unfortunately time constraints just would not allow that.

No bish, we wont.. Im not quitting because i want to im quitting because i have to.. no choice involved.

Yes craig, We got along like brothers for alot longer than we have been enemys and i value that.

Thanks all <3 x x

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol lankdouche youll get over it, some other floozy will come round and you 2 will be happy together.

No one could replace you :icon_rolleyes:

He won't be back, I know his work schedule... The man is a machine >.>

ancient mariner

We all will miss you stewy.Sad to see you go away.You always be missed and respected by all.:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

wont be the same without you dude, take care and gl. you do realise that beef wellington will have to be extra special now because of this......