Goodbye!

pillburydough

Goodbye World 24

Well World 24, I am going - once and forever. It's been the longest journey of a lifetime; the people I met, the fun I had, and the experience of a lifetime. I would like to start by stating some my history, some people I remember and some I will never forget.

1) My journey first started in the mellow K98 area, where there wasn't a dominate tribe/person rather a dominate friendship I made. The people:
Iansi (quit)
Rweanthonyrwe (quit)
Booey107 (my favorite leader)

2) Plauge my first real tribe - I'll never forget you. The times and how I learnt to play, the passion and force which we moved forward with and perfected our noobness! I got an addiction for TW because of you guys, if any of you are here playing - do know that I respect you!

3) After a solid year with Plauge, TRIT (half of ROTA) and some other tribe lead by Comisar you guys broke up our home...attacked me and we declared war (or you did)...anyhow you moved me to ~ELT~ where in Plauge I was baron and there too! The fun we had, the times were great, however quite a few of you quit and we were forced to move on. Ajihad was a beast and will be the lion in my mind forever. (shout out to Beth for being a great women still alive!!) :D

4) After ~ELT~ we went to SSM...where I was a baron again and then got into VG via merger. VG I remember the best times on World 24, Meldera, Neil (Pearm-mr), Clarky, and a few others! You guys taught me the meaning of fun online and a fun time forever. I won't forget the times we spent online all day and night just chatting away and talking about killing Deus - good times :)

5) MANIC was great too afterwards. The people, the times, the leadership was all great. I was surprised when it fell apart - I'll miss you guys forever. MANIC - KG and River...the best times in the world :) ... I'll miss the skype chats a lot - Hocc too (I'll miss you the most!!)

6) After MANIC was downtime...went into Deus under disguise lol - good times, but was really ackward - didn't really host topics which I liked...figured I like MANIC better!

7) S2orm after that was kinda cool...the people there shared a fun time with me (while in school of course :D) .... pretty awesome tribe - Woody you are awesome!!!

8) Little tribes formed on the side...good times. With Nutsmuts, Fireabend, Chris (Drukkie/whatever people call you now)...

9) Russian - special thing for you. Your one crazy guy lol!

10) Hyper was ok, didn't find much entertainment there. Just a bunch of old guys :(

Some shout outs:

Walt/Rstudios - your awesome - there I said it!

Bonerv - you have the most epic profile pic I ever seen lol! Your a shady guy :p

Chris - your one of a kind...rip off friend :)

Beth - your soooooo sweet!

Woody - Such good times, my full faith is in you will change the world with your plans :)

Or-El - your soooo chill lol :D

Hooontie - your one sneeeeky guy :(

Heather/Tyler/Steph - This ones for you. You guys been my friends, stood along side me. I will never forget the kindness you shown me. Through the hard times/long winter we all played together. The fun we had...the troubles we fought and faced. yea your right - KG is not a king - hes not even the prince :(

Katoo (Rob)/Shaun - your really cool. Awesome times :)

=RedFox= - you have cool scripts *I gave you credit for your work* (even though I didn't want to)

KK - your a fradgulant liar. Quit acting so cool....your bound to the land to which you work. :)

Charmander - your awesome and kind. Ill pop in time to time.....I'll miss you :)

To everyone else,
Peace - sorry if I forgot to mention, I'll edit this tommorow.... :)

Baiiiiiii W24 - may your axes stay sharp...your minds stay sharper...and your soilders stay fed with pillburydough receipe's :p

Sean

Bo-John-bo

Woody - Such good times, my full faith is in you will change the world with your plans :)

(lots of laughter)
How is he going to change the world? assisting the spread of Hyper and Deus by being a complete fool?
(lots of laughter)

Aaaand I'm done

All I can say goodbye and please don't ever come back :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To the best of my knowledge, KK is not a fraudulent liar. He doesn't lie, but he is very good at what he does do.

Thanks for the mention, best of luck to you IRL, and you were a damn good troll when you wanted to be. I can respect that :icon_wink:.

pillburydough

Bo - I'll edit you in later...when your remove that never come back part...you realize the forum was literally dead without me right?

DeletedUser62661

He will be back..............

Hmmm ah yes.. goodbye pilly.. was good when CD kicked the crap out of plague ;) CD had a good team back then but real life took most of them darnit.

Seeya around mate.

DeletedUser

crimson dawn? they were noobs :p and most of the real skill from CR went to WNY before the merge

DeletedUser62661

I almost forgot TRIT. Trit handed plague their butts on a silver platter. Johnman68, knightsaber and others did a bang up job. Never did anyone from either tribe hesitate to help out. Was fun back in de day. Still had XP around and all that. Great fun.

pillburydough

well to settle things straight right here, right now. I am on the Nutsmuts account yes, however I am on there alone. I didn't reply to Dan, because you find pleasure in mocking a kid. Dunno why you have things against me, but you do - so I won't go further into that. As for Nev, I like him - never despised him, ever! (High Class) ...

We had a nice convo. although he was keen on sending me incomings while we were talking :(

DeletedUser

Took you all of ten days to change your mind..? Such dedication.

DeletedUser

well to settle things straight right here, right now. I am on the Nutsmuts account yes, however I am on there alone. I didn't reply to Dan, because you find pleasure in mocking a kid. Dunno why you have things against me, but you do - so I won't go further into that. As for Nev, I like him - never despised him, ever! (High Class) ...

We had a nice convo. although he was keen on sending me incomings while we were talking :(

Probably got nothing to do with you trolling this forum for age,deleting acount after every 'op' on you,your lack of respect on PNP,your personality,your immaturity,the amount of time you insulted someone for no reason (about RL) ect ect.

Im pretty sure that if someone got something against you,it must be about the fact your young,and that we/he love mocking a kid,your right:icon_idea:

DeletedUser48597

Probably got nothing to do with you trolling this forum for age,deleting acount after every 'op' on you,your lack of respect on PNP,your personality,your immaturity,the amount of time you insulted someone for no reason (about RL) ect ect.

Im pretty sure that if someone got something against you,it must be about the fact your young,and that we/he love mocking a kid,your right:icon_idea:

No, it has nothing to do with any of that. :icon_wink:

Yep, I always like to make fun of the young ones.

Oh, hey Kriid.