Goodbye =)

DeletedUser

It is time for me to quit this world :icon_cry:
Firstly i would like to say im not quitting due to incomings, i got 300 something from 2 players lol, so rage don't try to claim this as some victory :icon_wink:

Something important is coming up in rl for me, some know what it is, some don't, not gonna get into it tho.

Just thought i would say goodbye to everyone.

death diamond - Great duke, was fun playing with you, we made a great team down in k36 :icon_wink:
Sharkey - Best coplayer around, you are almost as good as me :lol: gonna miss playing with you noob :p
don mills - The one rage player i respect. Gonna miss those skype chats, i may come on skype sometimes, so if you find another "atjoe" that we can troll message me, i would love to make a part 2 to that lol
devil25793 - Gonna miss fighting with you buddy, :p
hefty smurf - derp derp <3
thenorthriver - third greatest player ever, behind me and sharkey lol, gonna miss you noob, keep kicking ass ;)
wolf tragoon - gonna miss spamming the skype chats with you, and pissing off dia :lol:
stuka dave and loki leohard - 2 of the greatest players i have had the chance to play with, gonna miss you guys.
Ampac/maker73 - im gonna miss fighting on the forums with you, you are a good guy :)
shardsofafrozenflame - You should of accepted my bribe lol, didn't really know you, but from the mails we did exchange you were a good guy, to bad i couldn't stick around to annoy you like i do to all mods :p

There are many others that i could list aswell,mista9,wendy,jack,bong,chuckle,cougar,brent,onny, etc. but idk what to say.

Was fun playing this world, wish it didn't have to end like this :/
I'll make sure i come around to troll you rage noobs :icon_wink:

Maybe i will see some of you on another world, or in 7-9 months i may have enough time to come back to w54 and continue kicking ass :icon_cool:

Goodbye everyone, just remember this: [spoil]
Im-better-than-you-And-you-know-it-37008_240x240.jpg
[/spoil]
:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

death diamond - Great duke, was fun playing with you, we made a great team down in k36 :icon_wink:

Wait wait WUT I had to stop reading as soon as i seen this, You Have caught the sickness of Death Diamond Delusional Behaviour :lol:
I think Me and bong are the only ones not to catch it... Yet

DeletedUser

Toodles.

Don't let the door hit ya in the wet spot on your way out. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

The worst part of this is now there wont be anyone for me to argue with on these forums :( sad, sad day.

Good luck IRL zach, was nice arguing with you all in good fun :)

DeletedUser97878

Am....am all alone :icon_neutral: Rage go easy on me :O Good luck with RL zach! Remember am god mother :icon_wink:

DeletedUser62954

i had myself vaccinated against DD Delusional Behaviour Syndrome. too bad some of my tribe mates seem immune to the drug.

bye noob. hope we still here when you decide to come back

DeletedUser

The worst part of this is now there wont be anyone for me to argue with on these forums :( sad, sad day.

Good luck IRL zach, was nice arguing with you all in good fun :)

I will try to get on the forums and argue with you, no promises tho :p
It was good fun, hope to see you on another world, or hopefully you are still around when i come back :)

Am....am all alone :icon_neutral: Rage go easy on me :O Good luck with RL zach! Remember am god mother :icon_wink:

haha, dw you are god mother ;)

DeletedUser

Everyone knows I'm a genderless neural network on a server on the planet Saturn, geez o_O

Best of luck in your real life endeavors zach.