Google failure

• Thread starter DeletedUser1082
  • Start date

DeletedUser1082

When you have the spare time, go to Google, type "failure" into the search box, and then click "I'm feeling lucky". It's worth it. Trust me.

Cartel

OMG! lmao..rofl...all of those, listen to him. i can't believe it.....:lol:
one of the funniest things!

DeletedUser1082

It was purely by accident. My friends and I were working on a history essay when we wondered the "I'm feeling lucky" button did, and the test word I chose happened to be "failure".

Lol!

DeletedUser3302

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! really i agree:lol: HAHAHAHAHA i can´t stop laughing very good one Malreaux

skyline

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Tat's hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you too lazy go to google click here google.com

DeletedUser

I'd say something about this being 5 years old but I won't.

DeletedUser1082

But you just did. I guess that website was associated with failure so much that over 5 years it beat all competition.

DeletedUser

^ Yeah, not to mention that it's a really old joke. I think the second result is still Michael Moore.

DeletedUser

Thats fun for the US but now try going to google and typeing in "Liar" and then "I'm Feeling Lucky".

DeletedUser

Thats really good, Just wondering why does it well... I will not spoil it for others:icon_biggrin:

heil002

The "I'm feeling lucky" button just returns the first item in a search, nothing special.

DeletedUser

There's another one, type in 'french military victories' and hit the I'm feeling lucky button.

It's not a Google page, but still very good.