Goose egg laid by Kong?

DeletedUser

While this is a potentially positive thing in terms of new tribes looking to dominate, I have to say it would be a shame if Kong went down this way.

Like other people have mentioned, Kong have just been doing a re-org, so I'd be surprised if the stats stayed this lop-sided for long.

DeletedUser

Hefty don't cry on the forums cause you didn't get a sitter, i remember it right, you were asking for a sitter and Kid A told you to set him but you freaking set me n Yaz when both were off line. So if you really are frustrated with the tribe you can give up the account and leave this world and have fun on others. I can give you a screen shot too if you want.

Hefty you having duke privs doesn't matter or even baron for that sake cause you were never going to be duke, heck what have you done other than scream on the forums for support and Spam the tribe chat? if you still dont know the answer:NOTHING!
they could have easily made a new tribe joining yours wasnt them leaving hulk and joining cause everyone was to move and you going on about this make you look dumb.

I mean i like you okay but you coming on the forums are bashing your ex tribe which bought you into w20 in first place is something i do not like.

Kong will do good, and some guys jumping cause they got too many innc's from prime wont do anything to it. As i said if your frustrated with the tribe return the account and leave.

DeletedUser

Also 39 nobles in 1 week isn't an achievement, if PRIME is happy with the stats then they have pretty low standards. Yeah we lost 39 villas, prime lost 100 villas when we did our op, that doesn't make prime suck, some of them are okay as players.

so yeah watch out for our comeback..

DeletedUser

Hefty you having duke privs doesn't matter or even baron for that sake cause you were never going to be duke, heck what have you done other than scream on the forums for support and Spam the tribe chat? if you still dont know the answer:NOTHING!
they could have easily made a new tribe joining yours wasnt them leaving hulk and joining cause everyone was to move and you going on about this make you look dumb.

I mean i like you okay but you coming on the forums are bashing your ex tribe which bought you into w20 in first place is something i do not like.

It's interesting to see who has stayed loyal to Kong (and for that matter who?) during what appears to have been a difficult time, and what cowards have run away at the first sign of trouble.

Any idiot can jump on the forums heralding how good they and their tribe are during good times (two serial flamers who have now left their tribes come to mind), but it's when the chips are down that it becomes obvious who are genuinely loyal members and who the cowards are that have been hiding behind their tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, it seems the ball is now in our court :)

Although let this go to your heads prime, be my guest :lol:

@ Hefty: You may have put in the effort to make a tribe tag and name and click establish, but that's pretty much the extent of your effort. Remember which tribe gave you your account?

DeletedUser

LoL Hefty's bickering has bought us a lot of negative publicity.

HeftySmurf

Hefty don't cry on the forums cause you didn't get a sitter, i remember it right, you were asking for a sitter and Kid A told you to set him but you freaking set me n Yaz when both were off line. So if you really are frustrated with the tribe you can give up the account and leave this world and have fun on others. I can give you a screen shot too if you want.
Kid A was going to sleep at the time actually, that i remember.

Nothing? Nope, i just sent craploads of support out when it was asked for, and other things.
Scream on the forums? im sorry, when i support others and recieve nothing back thats good that isint it?

Actually Air Brought me to W20, he was the one who got me to w20 and he is the one i hold my alligance to.

Kong will do good, and some guys jumping cause they got too many innc's from prime wont do anything to it. As i said if your frustrated with the tribe return the account and leave.
Too many incs?
1.9k is naff all. W6 i had twice that, only difference is we had a good tribe, with good players, with people who were willing to sit accounts and send support.

@ Hefty: You may have put in the effort to make a tribe tag and name and click establish, but that's pretty much the extent of your effort. Remember which tribe gave you your account?
Extent of my Effort, the amount of support i sent to Who? the amount of times i was prepared for the numerous op's that never went though? The amount of times i did different things and recieved nothing back?

and what cowards have run away at the first sign of trouble.
I didnt run away, i simply felt that i would be better off on my own then a tribe of noobs.

DeletedUser

KidA told he will sit! he practically screamed and quoted himself twice, maybe you were in such a hurry that you set some one who was off line.

you speak about sending support, the shouldn't the whole tribe have duke privs??
You had support with you don't say you didn't get any. Rune had a lot of D's with you and others too had D's with you, do not say you didn't.

If air asks you to give back the account will you give it back?

Also which sitter will like to sit an account which has more than 90% of the attacks named unknown??? if the owner of the account doesn't put the effort to rename, how would one expect the sitter to rename that shit for him?

You did different things?? what kind of different things? i mean all i remember of you is leaving the tribe when Adrian left and making bong join your tribe and now talk about not having any privs? i remember telling bong not to join, you were there too.

"I didnt run away, i simply felt that i would be better off on my own then a tribe of noobs." = Leaving cause you didn't want to face any attacks from prime.

and noobs you say, heh you contradicted yourself.

HeftySmurf

KidA told he will sit! he practically screamed and quoted himself twice, maybe you were in such a hurry that you set some one who was off line.

you speak about sending support, the shouldn't the whole tribe have duke privs??
You had support with you don't say you didn't get any. Rune had a lot of D's with you and others too had D's with you, do not say you didn't.

If air asks you to give back the account will you give it back?

Also which sitter will like to sit an account which has more than 90% of the attacks named unknown??? if the owner of the account doesn't put the effort to rename, how would one expect the sitter to rename that shit for him?

You did different things?? what kind of different things? i mean all i remember of you is leaving the tribe when Adrian left and making bong join your tribe and now talk about not having any privs? i remember telling bong not to join, you were there too.

"I didnt run away, i simply felt that i would be better off on my own then a tribe of noobs." = Leaving cause you didn't want to face any attacks from prime.

and noobs you say, heh you contradicted yourself.

leaving because i didnt want to face any attacks from Prime?
Im still under attack by Prime. Morty took a village from me yesterday, what Tribe is he in, Who?

Also i had labelled the nobles, i marked everything unknown because it was well unknown and was 95% fakes, i had marked the nobles and nukes which i defended myself, all you had to do was rename new ones and make sure my support is moved when it returned from Who?

Also i never saw Kid A say he would and also as i checked my logs.

[28/07/2009 08:23:25] Zero 09 BABY!!!!!: lol
[28/07/2009 08:24:02] ~KID/A~: hefty i sent support
[28/07/2009 08:24:31 | Edited 08:24:35] ~KID/A~: yesterday
[28/07/2009 08:24:38] HeftySmurf: i noticed

so he could not have sat me anyway.

I never said i didnt have support, i said when i asked for more people complained, i mean i was the only active person in K54, Gentle is constantly sat, you abandond Jason and began nobling him out, piso had no owner then and others were inactive.
i was 3.8mil points, under heavy attack, why do you think i needed support.

Why would air ask, air has quit, if air made a tribe, i would sure join him, but he has quit, its long gone, i wouldnt give it back as it is now my account, but i hold alligance to air by tribe and support.

idk why your trying to say anything you dont even play properly, your meant to co-play Yaz and you do jack all.

rich26ca

are you not the same one flaming for stacking rather then snipe, that good players don't need to be stacked?

I vaguely remember those words from you hefty...

and having this talk in the PnP forums is making you both look bad...

DeletedUser

"I never said i didn't have support, i said when i asked for more people complained"
contradiction, you said you didnt get ANY THING in return, well you had the support but just cause you didn't get a sitter you left, what can one do if no one is online at that time?? i am 100% sure you didnt bother asking IG.

As i said if air asks will you give it to him? he asks you to leave the account will you? you have no honour mate but wth, chuck the topic cause its not worth the discussion.
and NO we wont make you baron in the tribe!

HeftySmurf

are you not the same one flaming for stacking rather then snipe, that good players don't need to be stacked?

News to me

but just cause you didn't get a sitter you left, what can one do if no one is online at that time?? i am 100% sure you didnt bother asking IG.

i made a topic, made myself late to cricket by waiting an extra hour, no reply.
I left because the tribe was foolish and refused to do anything in K54.

DeletedUser

and having this talk in the PnP forums is making you both look bad...

No, the "snipe don't stack" screamer is Airsofter.

DeletedUser

Kong is no longer posting just zeros. They have managed 9 to 5 in the last 24 hours, though are down 24-11 in the last 48 hours.

The stunning thing about that week is that it wasn't Kong's first week. It was their second. Now, in their third week, they are finally managing some retakes in K74 and K84. Like their other takes, these are all far inside their lines, so action on the front shows only Prime takes, with no retakes.

DeletedUser

No, the "snipe don't stack" screamer is Airsofter.

Not really, I still have people stacked, but when I ran the tribe we never did it asap. Like when GauMe was under heavy attack (multiple times) we didn't stack him until it appeared to be necessary and until after we had set up a highly organized support thread.

My main thing against stacking is that most tribes just immediately throw up a list to support without taking the time to make it extremely organized or taking the time to assess the situation. Sitting and sniping is the best choice for minimal losses and not running low on D, but it's not practical long term.

DeletedUser

I remember the time nite is talking about, although it may have been around when i sent support, i can't remember the times.

and yeah with just prime and kong it's 11-4 our favor last 24 hours, and 48 hours its 14-19 in primes favor.

Adding in fear and kilfam to their respective sides makes it 26-6 last 24 and 43-32 last 48

DeletedUser

Not really, I still have people stacked, but when I ran the tribe we never did it asap. Like when GauMe was under heavy attack (multiple times) we didn't stack him until it appeared to be necessary and until after we had set up a highly organized support thread.

My main thing against stacking is that most tribes just immediately throw up a list to support without taking the time to make it extremely organized or taking the time to assess the situation. Sitting and sniping is the best choice for minimal losses and not running low on D, but it's not practical long term.

See, that's where the "skill" in stacking is. When you have a long front under attack for months, knowing when (down to the minute, though, not down to the second) and where to stack does require skill. It's genuinely not possible to stack every possible target without turtling as a tribe, so when I speak about stacking as a skill, I am talking about a "highly organized support thread".

I've seen dozens of n00bs on the 5 worlds I've played on make requests for support and their is definitely a talent to requesting support properly. Those who do it poorly often get no support or have it land too late and in the wrong places. It's tough to determine who does it well with only bragging and statistics, but the best method I've found so far with that little evidence to work from is to use ODD/Loss. It's better than the bragging, but not nearly as good as actually seeing the player in action.

DeletedUser

Also 39 nobles in 1 week isn't an achievement, if PRIME is happy with the stats then they have pretty low standards. Yeah we lost 39 villas, prime lost 100 villas when we did our op, that doesn't make prime suck, some of them are okay as players.

so yeah watch out for our comeback..

It seems now that each of the other players we attack quits the game or quits Kong. It kind of takes the thrill out of the fight when you know your opponent won't get support from the rest of his tribe and might quit playing once the attacks start piling up. It's not that we're attacking inactives on purpose, as these villages are simply the closest villages to us, which one would think would be supported or at least active, since they joined Kong a few weeks ago.

DeletedUser

See, that's where the "skill" in stacking is. When you have a long front under attack for months, knowing when (down to the minute, though, not down to the second) and where to stack does require skill. It's genuinely not possible to stack every possible target without turtling as a tribe, so when I speak about stacking as a skill, I am talking about a "highly organized support thread".

I've seen dozens of n00bs on the 5 worlds I've played on make requests for support and their is definitely a talent to requesting support properly. Those who do it poorly often get no support or have it land too late and in the wrong places. It's tough to determine who does it well with only bragging and statistics, but the best method I've found so far with that little evidence to work from is to use ODD/Loss. It's better than the bragging, but not nearly as good as actually seeing the player in action.

Problem is I've had very few situations here where it was necessary to stack the player.

DeletedUser

I spent basically a year fighting on the front lines of the war between STTS2 and DEATH, when 1500 nukes at a player were not uncommon. To survive that, you need to stack.