Gorob -34- nap has ended

DeletedUser

whats the point of learning to do all the things you said ,
when you have no common sense..

reminds me of a little story ..

this guy was drowning and along came another swimmer .do you want help ?
no the drowning guy replied god will save me..
off the swimmer goes and a little later a boat comes along.. do you want help?
no the drowning guy replied god will save me
off the boat goes and a little later a helicoptor comes along..do you need help?
no go away god will save me..

anyway this guy drowns and he gets to heaven and he says to god,,why didnt you save me????

god replied ,hell i sent you a guy to help you a boat and a helicopter..geeez

DeletedUser

whats the point of learning to do all the things you said ,
when you have no common sense..

reminds me of a little story ..

this guy was drowning and along came another swimmer .do you want help ?
no the drowning guy replied god will save me..
off the swimmer goes and a little later a boat comes along.. do you want help?
no the drowning guy replied god will save me
off the boat goes and a little later a helicoptor comes along..do you need help?
no go away god will save me..

anyway this guy drowns and he gets to heaven and he says to god,,why didnt you save me????

god replied ,hell i sent you a guy to help you a boat and a helicopter..geeez

good story but war isnt over we still fighting. but you brought up some good ideas. prehaps we should ask pita for support?

DeletedUser

you could ask

havent you asked before to change sides?

thought you might have tried that

DeletedUser

im sure you have asked other tribes to help you,

well i thought thats what a leader would do but maybe not

monsterbro

you clearly have not understood what i said above and going off topic again. as i said, they could do the war without pita's support. but what about the movies they have to watch or some dates they have to go to? you just envy the advantage to have those leisures times they have.

why you avoiding the last questiosn when did in last couple post we say gotrob broke the rules? stop avoiding justr because your simple minded

DeletedUser

pitta gave support so that we didnt lose so many vils at the start and we are grateful for that,
but eventuallly our own support would have got to the front...

The problem with this assertion is that PITA's support would have taken longer to get to the front than your own. (Assuming more than Axl and Rascal sent support.)

As for your story... come on now. If the dude could talk, I doubt he was drowning. :p

DeletedUser

why you avoiding the last questiosn when did in last couple post we say gotrob broke the rules? stop avoiding justr because your simple minded

You are not talking to me but:

[spoil]
ANYONE READING THIS THREAD NOW SHOULD KNOW THIS IS WRONG AND NOT HONORABLE IN ANY GAME WE CALL PLAYERS THAT DO THIS CHEATS

before i reply i have to tape up my camara you might have a hack for that too? there covered i dont talk to cheats good day
[/spoil]

In my book cheating= breaking rules

Talking about the topic. It was terrible move from -34- to make a NAP with GotRob in the first place. Top tribes always make NAPs with smaller rim tribes, while they have other wars to fight and remove NAP when they have no real danger on other fronts. I don't care about the way this NAP ended but this happens everywhere. I just don't see the logic in accepting NAP if you are -34- in the first place, it's obvious that you will be targeted eventually and this NAP only provides short term safety. So either you are scared to fight or just don't think about future of your tribe, when agreeing on NAP. Instead you should be trying to get every single tribe excluding PITA/GotRob to form an alliance against them, everyone knows winning conditions and for now there are only 2 contenders to win it all.

GotRob is bigger than -34- for two reasons:
1. They started earlier (they have played(worked) longer)
2. They are growing faster (they are playing(working) better/more)

Where else would people complain that the one working longer/more/better has advantage over the rest? World started at the same time for everyone, if you didn't join when GotRob members did, that is not their fault.

Why is it bad to ask for support from allies? What else allies are there for if not provide help when needed? And their allies are bigger than -34- for the same reasons as GotRob.
Plus what no one seems to realize is that if PITA supports GotRob, they wont suddenly decide to attack GotRob and their own troops in GotRob villages.

DeletedUser

you stack the border becaus eyou dont know hwo to dodge or snipe hell i dont even think you guys know what backtiming is

and wait you say we didnt get support because w eplay with selfish people but yet just before that you say youy provide mostly all the support? so you play with selfish noobs then?

dont you worry, we do know to do all those things :) Our ex or actual enemies can tell you that

But this is not important for us, just for a frustrated kid like you :)

No, I wouldn't take it.

Long term, it may or may not have had a bearing on the -34- war. But if that's what you call long-term, then I call you short-sighted.

this is hipocrisy :)

monsterbro

You are not talking to me but:

[spoil]

[/spoil]

In my book cheating= breaking rules

Talking about the topic. It was terrible move from -34- to make a NAP with GotRob in the first place. Top tribes always make NAPs with smaller rim tribes, while they have other wars to fight and remove NAP when they have no real danger on other fronts. I don't care about the way this NAP ended but this happens everywhere. I just don't see the logic in accepting NAP if you are -34- in the first place, it's obvious that you will be targeted eventually and this NAP only provides short term safety. So either you are scared to fight or just don't think about future of your tribe, when agreeing on NAP. Instead you should be trying to get every single tribe excluding PITA/GotRob to form an alliance against them, everyone knows winning conditions and for now there are only 2 contenders to win it all.

GotRob is bigger than -34- for two reasons:
1. They started earlier (they have played(worked) longer)
2. They are growing faster (they are playing(working) better/more)

Where else would people complain that the one working longer/more/better has advantage over the rest? World started at the same time for everyone, if you didn't join when GotRob members did, that is not their fault.

Why is it bad to ask for support from allies? What else allies are there for if not provide help when needed? And their allies are bigger than -34- for the same reasons as GotRob.
Plus what no one seems to realize is that if PITA supports GotRob, they wont suddenly decide to attack GotRob and their own troops in GotRob villages.

here the reason why you shouldnt step into other person fight but yet your other geani puppet, me and u6 were blamed for saying they cheated not less so why quote less?

monsterbro

dont you worry, we do know to do all those things :) Our ex or actual enemies can tell you that

But this is not important for us, just for a frustrated kid like you :)

i was your old enemie and i can say you dont know how send 100ms trains hell you dont even know how send 500ms trains, you guys dont know how send fakes right, you dont know hwo to dodge and i dont think you guys know what re capping is

DeletedUser

you didnt really answer the question did you.

Yes, I did.

someones been seeing alot of action films recently ehh

That makes no sense.

you clearly have not understood what i said above and going off topic again. as i said, they could do the war without pita's support. but what about the movies they have to watch or some dates they have to go to? you just envy the advantage to have those leisures times they have.

I'm sorry, was account sitting disabled on this world? How about support from within the tribe that is 3x larger than its enemy?

Yes, I'm jealous of how little thought you put into this post. I wish sometimes life were as simple as you try to make it.

Another nonsensical post.

DeletedUser106188

I cba to read all this....
10PP to the person who can summarise it the best!!!!!!!!! One paragraph max!!!!!!

DeletedUser

monsterbro,

you are just making yourself look stupid now..

we are so bad that we beat one ,shave,34,how did we do that ,they must be really bad if they cant stop our crappy noble trains and we dont recap any either,we must really be down in the stats,,

you dont even play an account here ,

DeletedUser

here the reason why you shouldnt step into other person fight but yet your other geani puppet, me and u6 were blamed for saying they cheated not less so why quote less?

Please provide me a quote where riches123 is referring to you or u6? Here is his quote you starter bothering him what your question. In my humble opinion that message is more general than directed to someone special:

[spoil]
gotrob didnt do anything against the rules of the game. why criticize their actions? if they did somehow break rules, then get them banned! if you keep on talking nonsense and off topic, then might as well be quiet and watch the stats in favor to gotrob.
[/spoil]

You can call me Geanies puppet if you wish but I am in PITA(of course you didn't know that) and have my own opinion but calling people puppets only because they don't agree with you seems popular nowadays.

To be honest I didn't like Geanies posts in this forum too much at the beginning of this war, but right now group of people on these forums representing -34- and I don't mean only -34- members, are acting the same as she did if not even worse.

Why can't everyone just play the game for fun like it's supposed to be played, instead of arguing about things you know you are wrong but don't want to admit it?

DeletedUser

monsterbro,

you are just making yourself look stupid now..

we are so bad that we beat one ,shave,34,how did we do that ,they must be really bad if they cant stop our crappy noble trains and we dont recap any either,we must really be down in the stats,,

you dont even play an account here ,

How did you beat ~ONE~?

Lol.

DeletedUser

ok so i was a little over boastful in my post but what i find more surprising is that monsterboy post is so out of order yet no comment on that post .
yet you say to people be more respectful on here.

and you didnt answer my question !!!
which was what do you think your leader and allies would think of you if you turned down allied support that was offered to you that you needed

DeletedUser

We are not in w34 anymore but maybe we can bring its honor code to this world

is this a joke?
you have some of the most insulting members,ive come across..

and even u6 and monsterbro have been insulting calling people stupid etc and running down geani,
you dont excactly distance yourself from these two either,
come on leaders of 34 .live up to your statement

DeletedUser

The leader should never have asked for that support in the first place, so the point is moot.

Again grouping me with monsterbro? I have not called anyone stupid, and would challenge you to find a place I did. I asked for insults to stop, but flaming geani for her in-game ability, her posts, and saying I'll be glad when she's rimmed isn't even close to insulting like you're making it out to be.

Plus, I'm not in -34-. Get some better information.

DeletedUser

i know your not in 34,,

but you and monsterboy stick up for 34 so much,i would have thought the leaders of 34 would have come out and say these two insulting people dont speak for us,

after all 34 are supposed to be about honour