Gorob -34- nap has ended

DeletedUser

There is no circle to go into, it's just geani talking to herself generally and everyone else going "Why do you not understand basic game mechanics?"

DeletedUser

well guys i would say since you cant have her understand the concept that its not about her or CAN its how well -34- is doing or not doing.

so geani post away. if it makes you feel good or in control of things. you have my premission to high jack any thread i start change the topic to what you feel we should read or think.

best regards lesss

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im allowed to post, like you all are :)
And I post just facts, you are trolling :)

DeletedUser

You don't even know what trolling means, then.

When PITA rims you, I promise to be around to see it. Until then, you'll still be the game laughingstock of the W59 forums.

DeletedUser

I never dreamed before, I posted in support of my tribe. Now, I have no tribe, and am perfectly happy to critique anything I see. And you're definitely the one who deserves critiquing.

DeletedUser

You don't even know what trolling means, then.

When PITA rims you, I promise to be around to see it. Until then, you'll still be the game laughingstock of the W59 forums.

+1 :lol:

DeletedUser

Im allowed to post, like you all are :)
And I post just facts, you are trolling :)

okay dear slow down and read then pause reread then post i gave you the okay to post in my topic. even tho you dont seem to have a clue what topic we are in?

facts are based on subject matter yours are bias and based on how you see the world. if the subject is one you dislike you change it to suit yourself.

the subject was gotrob ends nap with -34- not gotrob is rimming several different tribes or gotrob wants to add can. ua, tkt' and barbrians [those little barbs scare me too jeani
] to war stats so they dont look bad?

when you asked why gtc was added you dont understand you are the same tribe how do we know this secret intel you told us so!! !no spys needed so please post it helps others understand why anything you promise changes depending on your mood or shaggy.

DeletedUser106188

Geani Geani Geani........

Tribal wars W59 forum!

I believe we need to pitch together and get Geani a massive Oxford English dictionary and Romanian - English dictionary....

Geani, learn the word "apology".... -34- have. Other tribes have, we apologise and accept when we are wrong. Half this war is more upon us despising the way you treat others in the game for goodness sake!!
Learn some manners and stop putting on this act.

DeletedUser

apology what for? For taking in a refugee, than launching fakes at us, when we still had nap? Then they were verry surprised about the reasons we breake that nap? Lol, you make me laugh :))

and my english its just fine, dont you worry :)

DeletedUser105980

apology what for? For taking in a refugee, than launching fakes at us, when we still had nap? Then they were verry surprised about the reasons we breake that nap? Lol, you make me laugh :))

geani, you act like my 7 year old sister :icon_rolleyes:

What you don't seem to understand is that you can actually do wrong
You just go on and on about how everyone else is wrong and you're the only one that can be right

News flash for you, the world doesn't revolve around geani:icon_surprised:
So grow up and stop acting so immature

You will probably disregard me as being a troll but as they say, it takes one to know one :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wasn't a refugee, go learn what a refugee is and get back to us. You broke the NAP.

DeletedUser

Leadership is an opportunity to serve. It is not a trumpet call to self-importance.”

J. Donald Walters quotes (Romanian author, lecturer, and composer)

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by geani29
apology what for? For taking in a refugee, than launching fakes at us, when we still had nap? Then they were verry surprised about the reasons we breake that nap? Lol, you make me laugh )

and my English its just fine, dont you worry

whos the refugee you speak of?

DeletedUser

Anyone ever thought maybe geani is just purposely pissing everyone off? think we all need to chill an find that little bock button....

DeletedUser

[5/20/2012 5:36:42 PM] lesdewey=Name it Lesss: Hi geani29! I’d like to add you on Skype. lesdewey=Name it Lesss seems we have issues to discuss
[5/20/2012 5:59:05 PM] geani29: geani29 has shared contact details with lesdewey=Name it Lesss.
[5/20/2012 5:59:11 PM] geani29: hi
[5/20/2012 5:59:47 PM] geani29: what issues?
[5/20/2012 6:07:55 PM] geani29: Im not waiting all night for you :)
[5/20/2012 6:10:02 PM] geani29: ok, mail me in game if you need something
[5/20/2012 6:12:21 PM] lesdewey=Name it Lesss: hi
[5/20/2012 6:13:07 PM] lesdewey=Name it Lesss: externals says you are declaring on 34
[5/20/2012 6:13:39 PM] geani29: Subject nap >>
Conversational partner hodgy77
Folder: diplomație
Reply Forward Delete Export
geani29 on 20.05. at 22:16
Im here to inform you that our nap ended
Reasons:
-you refused to mark =GTC= with nap, and attacked them
-you recruited reffugees
-your members are sending fakes at us

have a good night, Geanina
[5/20/2012 6:13:49 PM] geani29: we dont declare, no need to :)
[5/20/2012 6:13:59 PM] geani29: tell hodgy to get a coplayer ;)
[5/20/2012 6:14:38 PM] lesdewey=Name it Lesss: ? hodgy isnt the duke but i will pass that along for you
[5/20/2012 6:15:08 PM] geani29: whos the duke then? :)
[5/20/2012 6:15:14 PM] geani29: cookie has no word :)
[5/20/2012 6:15:29 PM] geani29: shagy send me to hodgy, now you have the mail, so all its fine
[5/20/2012 6:15:32 PM] geani29: anything else?
[5/20/2012 6:16:37 PM] lesdewey=Name it Lesss: so we are at war if you desire a chat you have my skype have a nice evening
[5/20/2012 6:16:44 PM] geani29: (wave)
[5/20/2012 6:17:23 PM] lesdewey=Name it Lesss: (wave)

this should quite her down abit

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: =GTC=, GotRob
Side 2:
Tribes: -34-

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 47
Difference: 26

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 156,413
Side 2: 405,121
Difference: 248,708

chart

still fighting the good fight

DeletedUser

wait really who is the refugees here?

are they talking about can ..

DeletedUser100507

Side 1:
Tribes: =GTC=, GotRob
Side 2:
Tribes: -34-

Timeframe: Forever

lesss are you stupid or are you just stupid. i told you before and ill tell you again, THIS WAR HASNT BEEN GOING ON FOR FOREVER

change it, the actual stats are in your favour anyway, its 12:20

The actual stats are this:

Side 1:
Tribes: -34-, CAN
Side 2:
Tribes: GotRob

Timeframe: 23/05/2012 20:14:02 to 27/05/2012 10:01:42

Total conquers:

Side 1: 133
Side 2: 152
Difference: 19

chart