Gorth

DeletedUser

Isn't that little ape just amazing?:icon_redface:

*feels bad for spamming*

DeletedUser

nah Gorth sucks......now quit spamming our forums!:icon_rolleyes:

who shoved a stick up your butt? I mean relax a little. also Gorth is an awesome, he is a top 10 starter!:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

who shoved a stick up your butt? I mean relax a little. also Gorth is an awesome, he is a top 10 starter!:icon_razz:

who cares if gorth is top 10? when was the ;last time he played longer then 3 months? ya thats what I thought. just go spam your tribal forums don't be wasting space here.:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

who cares if gorth is top 10? when was the ;last time he played longer then 3 months? ya thats what I thought. just go spam your tribal forums don't be wasting space here.:icon_neutral:

I don't remember, but lets see you be a top 10 starter, if you can.

DeletedUser

I don't remember, but lets see you be a top 10 starter, if you can.

why would I? being top 10 draws a lot of unneeded attentions and I have a good feeling I am better then gorth at late game.

DeletedUser

why would I? being top 10 draws a lot of unneeded attentions and I have a good feeling I am better then gorth at late game.

how would you know that? your just have an overinflated ego what you can't control. I am sure I could even beat you(and I am not really that great or anything.)

DeletedUser

how would you know that? your just have an overinflated ego what you can't control. I am sure I could even beat you(and I am not really that great or anything.)

I doubt you, I am in a league way above you. Also yes I have an ego but what gives you the right to think you know me well enough to judge my ego?

Yeah, lets see that. :icon_confused:

I have before actually but it wasn't anything like long.

DeletedUser52385

first off guys stop arguing it only making you both look likes fools.

I like how i'm being ignored in my own thread. :)

I'm not ignoring you, I think your great. any pointers for me?