~GOT~ the bottom feeders of W58

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

wehyam wouldnt have the villages she does if it wernt for other players.. she doesnt know how to attack an active player, before W.H. Bonney merged into her that is, and when she needed to defend she calls for help from tru grave.... the only thing wehyam does know how to do is call for help...
that and cry baby and threaten to quit when she doesnt get her own way ask randy dandy..LOL
I know more about wehyam then any one person should, or even would like to!!!

this is wehyams first world ,I repeat her first world and ~GOT~ members have put thier trust in a noob player who knows how to BS realy well...
when I had one village and she had over 50 she was crying to me for supporrt against SKY members...
believe me GOT members when she feels to much of a pinch she will do 1 of 2 things "QUIT or JOIN the # 1 tribe
all the time telling you she's a turtle thru and thru...
she was a leader of one tribe and she got scaired and merged them into got and left most of her friends behind...remember that gesler...
and haily, she doesn't people so close to true:icon_redface:
she hates anyone who can steal her thunder LOLOLOLOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well, in that case she will fall soon. truegrave is almost totally out. :3

DeletedUser

that and I will post who can fight and who cant...
I have the know because most of her new members are cowards and left BHS because she threatened them if they didnt go.. BoomxX, collima, and a member that just left that never has played before ..:) ... bikentrit has little or no skills but took over a big account... none of these guys could tell a nuke from a scout attack with out some-one sitting thier account and tagging them...:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

wehyam wouldnt have the villages she does if it wernt for other players.. she doesnt know how to attack an active player, before W.H. Bonney merged into her that is, and when she needed to defend she calls for help from tru grave.... the only thing wehyam does know how to do is call for help...
that and cry baby and threaten to quit when she doesnt get her own way ask randy dandy..LOL

this is wehyams first world ,I repeat her first world and ~GOT~ members have put thier trust in a noob player who knows how to BS realy well...
when I had one village and she had over 50 she was crying to me for supporrt against SKY members...
believe me GOT members when she feels to much of a pinch she will do 1 of 2 things "QUIT or JOIN the # 1 tribe
she was a leader of one tribe and she got scaired and merged them into got and left most of her friends behind...remember that gesler...
and haily you think she likes you LOL ha,, she despises you for being so close to true:icon_redface:

Who are you to say who can and can't play a game. After all, it is just that, a game. Wehyam plays this for her tribemates above all else, and above all else she will find my loyalty to her on any world she calls me on.
I'd ask your experience at fighting players, so as soon as you are done with those barbs you let me know so I can have a look at your achievements.
Try a real fight before callling out a player who's getting more experience than you on her first world.

Secondly, you said it yourself, this is her first world, what were you doing on your first world? Were you taking over a top 10 tribe when no-one else would? Putting in the work to hold members together against such tough odds. I would remind you that GOT went from one gangbang courtesy of Manic, to another courtesy of Honor, and Wehyam has held up through all of that, and GOT has held together longer than a lot of tribes. so who are you to criticizescrutinize these players.

PnP is Politics and Propaganda, it means nothing for you to come on here and spew crap against the first player you don't like. It means little more when your tribe is being wiped out by the tribe you are calling noob :icon_eek: I wouldn't presume to know Honey Badgers, if I have seen anything from them at all it's a respect for an enemy that can hold, I would hope they have the same opinion about your pathetic thread as I do.

You have a lot to learn about;
The Forums.
The Game.
Most importantly, Respect.

Come back when you learn some common courtesy towards someone who plays a game for enjoyment, and for her friends.

DeletedUser

No, I only just read this which is why I didn't quote anyone :)

Mattiorules

oooooooooo drama. to be honest the only people from GOT who are sending attacks at me are the people youre calling out so pipe down little one

aldot

Reaction score
hahaha. lol. She may be not a good player for you. But one thing I know about her.. She is not stopping in learning new things :)) And also.. she is not afraid to lose a village, she gifted me one :))

DeletedUser103745

Truegraves quit again... But fine lets leave k76 alone >:) oh wait... 2 more clusters to go.

And what gangbang... its Honor + H20(who ARE honor just under another tag aka 1 tribe 1 whole tribe[Fork2 = FORK] [Wrabbit + rabbit = Bunny.] vrs DOT HOT GOT

DeletedUser105700

Crying

and haily, she doesn't people so close to true:icon_redface:

Seems like your the only one crying here bud...

DeletedUser

Seems like your the only one crying here bud...

not crying simply stating facts,,,
Iam happiebudda from world 17 (check those stats)
and true you didnt mention your sky war where GOT needed us to come in and help and the fact that when HONOR declared on GOT wehyam was going to quit because she was seeing 100 attacks.. and the fact that it was BHS and my allies that came in and supported GOT...
and when there was a diference of opinion within the GOT council wehyam started crying she was going to quit(once again)unless she got her way.. and the player said poor wehyam dont quit...we will do it your way..
and true I have taken (realy late in the game I might add)a verry small rim tribe and have made it a top20 and growing tribe.. all she did was bullie her way into leadership of a already top10 tribe.....
she wont admit it but if it wasnt for BHS and "MY" allies got would not even be GOT

and the only members who might have the balls to attack are the ex BHS members..BoomxX, begoodboy (not exBHS),rhoeck,bikentriit (the old thevino of BHS) who had it not been for me and BHS would have been just farms so that shows you thier loyalty..:) and wehyam wouldnt you like to know who "IS" still loyal to me and BHS .;)

wehyam took a tribe like TSS and got scared and disbanned it just to join GOT she ate the inactives and left the rest of the tribe to be eaten by tim and true.. if she did that to 1 tribe to survive what makes you think she wont do that to ~GOT~ members as well..
THINK ABOUT THAT ONE WHEN YOUR CHOSING WHO TO BE LOYAL TO or when you say she's loyal to her members....elaine is loyal only to elaine.
if it wasnt for W.H. BONNEY merging into her she wouldnt have half as many villages.. she lets every one do the work and she takes the credit

and now when we should have stood together wehyam chose to be a bottom feeder and dishonor the ~GOT~ members.. and instead of working to stay strong she didnt care enough to not see that now GOT has 6 more tribes against them....

and because of who she is you are loyal becaus she gifted a villge or 2 now thats funny...

LOL.. and whats funnyer then that is now she has another tribe that is going to join the fight... lets see thats ;
HONOR and there family, BHS, BHSE, TCA, TSK, and the 3 legions plus oh I dont know maby I can talk a couple more into joining the fight... whehyam you realy should have listened to me...you are not so big that you cant be taken down..
Im a pritty tough guy,but hell Im srared of bee's and hornets and I know when not to mess with them..
and thats what all these smaller tribes are to you Bee's and hornets.. and HONOR is the hammer to squash you......
you shpould have listened and not be so full of your self!!!!!

DeletedUser

I think we'll call that sufficient. If there's legitimate PnP to be posted, then make it legitimate. Not just a rant against an individual. In another thread. Geschlossen

Status
Not open for further replies.